Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does it mean there are no blockages on chakras

_PRIME_

Before starting meditations and spiritual work, I checked my chakras with a pendulum. The pendulum only spun on my third eye and crown chakras; it didn’t move on the other chakras.

After two months of meditation, aura, and chakra work, I checked my chakras with the pendulum again. I noticed that the pendulum's spin radius had increased, and it was spinning over all of my chakras, though the solar plexus was slightly stronger. Does this mean there are no blockages and that all of these chakras are open and functioning properly? Also, I don’t have any difficulty visualizing my chakras during chakra work. I feel pressure and warmth in my chakras when I practice chakra spinning and chakra breathing.

Blockages are indicated by uncomfortable and even painful feelings in and around chakras. Since you did not describe such, it is pretty safe to say there not any major problems. However, this does not mean that there is no need to meditate on them going forward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back