Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!

Do ToZ members have more style (swag) than others?
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
In my case no. I never even thought about these things, it's better to think about how you yourself can help ToZ advance, and advance yourself
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
In my case no. I never even thought about these things, it's better to think about how you yourself can help ToZ advance, and advance yourself
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
That is based on your own personality and perception. If you have more fire within you, then this sounds like natural behavior. If you don't, or have other issues against your confidence, then I wouldn't expect you to act like this.
In terms of ToZ versus other people, only ToZ knows how to totally transform the soul to maximize confidence or any other positive characteristics.
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
That is based on your own personality and perception. If you have more fire within you, then this sounds like natural behavior. If you don't, or have other issues against your confidence, then I wouldn't expect you to act like this.
In terms of ToZ versus other people, only ToZ knows how to totally transform the soul to maximize confidence or any other positive characteristics.
Lol. Well, if you've got it, flaunt it, honey!
OK, no - not really! You might get in trouble, lol.
0
Lol. Well, if you've got it, flaunt it, honey!
OK, no - not really! You might get in trouble, lol.
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
👍 we also fuck harder.
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
👍 we also fuck harder.
This is the targeted message.
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
It's probably due to the aura being empowered and the soul being cleansed.
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
It's probably due to the aura being empowered and the soul being cleansed.
:roll:
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
:roll:
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
Obviously, you have something that most people don't have.
You are a Zevist and your actions will influence the aeons to come.
You have the protection of the gods and much more.
This is not to be an excuse for grandstanding.
However, you should always be proud of yourself and your relationship with the gods, you just won't achieve anything by shoving it in the face of others.
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
Obviously, you have something that most people don't have.
You are a Zevist and your actions will influence the aeons to come.
You have the protection of the gods and much more.
This is not to be an excuse for grandstanding.
However, you should always be proud of yourself and your relationship with the gods, you just won't achieve anything by shoving it in the face of others.
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
👍 we also fuck harder.
Lmao. I bet once you come to Satan and do the blood dedication you become a Godfather!!! Lmao. We fuck that pussy like we own it!!! Lmao!!!!
0
Lately I have been feeling like some sort of celebrity or super star. Lmao. I noticed this after my dedication. I feel like I walk with some sort of swag . What do y'all say!
👍 we also fuck harder.
Lmao. I bet once you come to Satan and do the blood dedication you become a Godfather!!! Lmao. We fuck that pussy like we own it!!! Lmao!!!!
I say.... yeah!!!!
I say yeah too!!! I feel like I am being more noticed and exude some sort of confidence like "who tha fuck is balling?!!!!" Lmao.
0
I say.... yeah!!!!
I say yeah too!!! I feel like I am being more noticed and exude some sort of confidence like "who tha fuck is balling?!!!!" Lmao.
Yes, commence the mating ritual!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=14tiS8ye594
0
Yes, commence the mating ritual!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=14tiS8ye594
