Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Distraction in thought

Every time I meditate and visualize when you need something, I thought diversion. For example, when you need to visualize the third eye, the inico okay, but then I start to see things that happened at school, people face, the things I saw and so on. Anyone have any tips?

breating techniques before meditation workings help relax comfort your body and mind allowing you to phocus more preciscley, a state of meditation this enhances is void meditation , stilling your mind, phocuseing on the here and now with no train of thought or distractions allowing you to intune with your inner chi bioelectricity phocuseing on your inner energy while being aware of the surrounding outside electromagnetic field of energy thriveing. this helps phocus on outside energys like the sun^666^, abeling you to visualise & breath in the white gold light of thesun phocusing empowering individual chakras with each breath , even pineal gland meditation is performable useing this state of void meditation stillnes phocusness of the mind, body and soul- to infinity and beyond . Kundalini !! Hail Lucifer Enki
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Every time I meditate and visualize when you need something, I thought diversion. For example, when you need to visualize the third eye, the inico okay, but then I start to see things that happened at school, people face, the things I saw and so on. Anyone have any tips?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back