Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Disgusting filthy sick bloodthirsty assholes!

firebird894

Warning this video link shows kikes performing acts of animal sacrafice.
All the yellow baskets are full of chickens...
Oh and it is supposed to be a sacrafice to SATAN blaming Him for their evil? Or another way to cause Gentiles to think Satan aproves of animal sacrafice? this animal bleeds to death (please I raise chickens, hatched them, seen them through illness and killed chickens and I know how it SHOULD be done so the animal has a quick death... I won't go into details but the way the kikes do it is sick and NOT quick then they toss the animal away like rubbish. Not to mention waving the scared animal around their heads first. And wiping blood on their faces... how much more proof do people need these people are nuts and sick twisted filth? They don't only use chickens...Gentile CHILDREN!
I have been reading for hours today about the holohoax lies, they were crying 6 million poor suffering jews send money now long before WW2 even began! I have links to newspaper articles from the time, dated before the war back to 1900 and earlier.

Show this everywhere! I have never hated anyone or anything so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 2SambxhM0#!

I put a reply up to this video and it dissapeared, suprise suprise.

Oh my goodness :( thhis is too much. I have never had so much hatred. a seething boiling anger in me.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 9:43 AM EDT firebird894 wrote:

Oh and it is supposed to be a sacrafice to SATAN blaming Him for their evil? Or another way to cause Gentiles to think Satan aproves of animal sacrafice? this animal bleeds to death (please I raise chickens, hatched them, seen them through illness and killed chickens and I know how it SHOULD be done so the animal has a quick death... I won't go into details but the way the kikes do it is sick and NOT quick then they toss the animal away like rubbish. Not to mention waving the scared animal around their heads first. And wiping blood on their faces... how much more proof do people need these people are nuts and sick twisted filth? They don't only use chickens...Gentile CHILDREN!
I have been reading for hours today about the holohoax lies, they were crying 6 million poor suffering jews send money now long before WW2 even began! I have links to newspaper articles from the time, dated before the war back to 1900 and earlier.

Hitler was right! jewish people are sick bastards!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Disgusting filthy sick bloodthirsty assholes!

Oh my goodness :( thhis is too much. I have never had so much hatred. a seething boiling anger in me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eL2SambxhM0#!

I personally, wouldn't givem them the honour and call them people at all.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:51 AM

To: [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eL2SambxhM0#!

Your right, I could call them pondscum but even that has a worthwhile purpose.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

<td val[/IMG]lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Disgusting filthy sick bloodthirsty assholes!
Sent: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 3:20:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Your right, I could call them pondscum but even that has a worthwhile purpose.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back