Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

discolored shakra=pain?

Jason

when I try to do a shakra spin lately, the red is a dark tone. now, I have this almost consntant pain like a burning poker shoved up my"Base shakra" I'm wondering if theres a tube connected in there. If so, what do I do about it? on a related note, when I was young, I allways had to walk straight, as is there was a string connected to my back & I didnt want to get tangled up. Besidse this, I allways had this little tingke that would show up randomly. Could this have also been a tube connected to me by most likely a family member? and,again, how can I fix these things? Thank you all 4 any responces recieved.

AVE SATANAS!!!

maybe if you try cleaning and aligning your chakras properly it will help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

when I try to do a shakra spin lately, the red is a dark tone. now, I have this almost consntant pain like a burning poker shoved up my"Base shakra" I'm wondering if theres a tube connected in there. If so, what do I do about it? on a related note, when I was young, I allways had to walk straight, as is there was a string connected to my back & I didnt want to get tangled up. Besidse this, I allways had this little tingke that would show up randomly. Could this have also been a tube connected to me by most likely a family member? and,again, how can I fix these things? Thank you all 4 any responces recieved.

AVE SATANAS!!!

@ Kasandra, not to sound big headed, but by doing the posted meditation is how I could see that that shakra is darker than normal. Having said, thank you much for taking an interest& time to respond.-J-SIN. AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "kasandra" <ladyfoxfire14@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:05:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: discolored shakra=pain?
  maybe if you try cleaning and aligning your chakras properly it will help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

AVE SATANAS!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back