Greetings .
I wanna know if Zozo is goetic demon and is aligned with Father Zeus . is Zozo and Pazuzu the same Gods ?
Thanks in advance :)

Demon Zozo
well if Zozo swears that he/she is on "Father Zeus" side then you should be ok. if they use another name then Satan you might want to becareful. A demon who can use the name Satan when swearing is considered good cause the word Satan means enemy to the hebrews but on our side it tells us that they are against the hebrews.
I hope that helps.
HAIL ZEUS!
well if Zozo swears that he/she is on "Father Zeus" side then you should be ok. if they use another name then Satan you might want to becareful. A demon who can use the name Satan when swearing is considered good cause the word Satan means enemy to the hebrews but on our side it tells us that they are against the hebrews.
I hope that helps.
HAIL ZEUS!
I remember the same "zozo" in another post in the old forum a long time ago and they said that It was of the enemy, did you encounter It with the ouja? Like truth4ever said ask him if he swear that is of Satan but i'm sure he is of the enemy if he is send him away and maybe do a banishing ritual.
I remember the same "zozo" in another post in the old forum a long time ago and they said that It was of the enemy, did you encounter It with the ouja? Like truth4ever said ask him if he swear that is of Satan but i'm sure he is of the enemy if he is send him away and maybe do a banishing ritual.
Greetings .
I wanna know if Zozo is goetic demon and is aligned with Father Zeus . is Zozo and Pazuzu the same Gods ?
Thanks in advance :)
Zozo is one of Satan's demons.
He doesn't like humans AT ALL, and I would recommend everyone to not try to summon him nor to communicate with him, as you will probably regret it.
Zozo is fearless, literally. He fears nothing, not even Satan. But he respects and loves Satan a lot.
Zozo is very scary and powerful, just thinking about him makes me almost shit my pants.
HAIL ZEUS
Hail Zozo
Greetings .
I wanna know if Zozo is goetic demon and is aligned with Father Zeus . is Zozo and Pazuzu the same Gods ?
Thanks in advance :)
Zozo is one of Satan's demons.
He doesn't like humans AT ALL, and I would recommend everyone to not try to summon him nor to communicate with him, as you will probably regret it.
Zozo is fearless, literally. He fears nothing, not even Satan. But he respects and loves Satan a lot.
Zozo is very scary and powerful, just thinking about him makes me almost shit my pants.
HAIL ZEUS
Hail Zozo
I remember the same "zozo" in another post in the old forum a long time ago and they said that It was of the enemy, did you encounter It with the ouja? Like truth4ever said ask him if he swear that is of Satan but i'm sure he is of the enemy if he is send him away and maybe do a banishing ritual.
Yes, i remember that too,
To quote him from the old forums,
"Zozo" isn't a demon. If Zozo is even a thing at all, from what I've heard, he/she is clearly detrimental. It'd probably be best to try to not get involved with whatever that might be~
I remember the same "zozo" in another post in the old forum a long time ago and they said that It was of the enemy, did you encounter It with the ouja? Like truth4ever said ask him if he swear that is of Satan but i'm sure he is of the enemy if he is send him away and maybe do a banishing ritual.
Yes, i remember that too,
To quote him from the old forums,
"Zozo" isn't a demon. If Zozo is even a thing at all, from what I've heard, he/she is clearly detrimental. It'd probably be best to try to not get involved with whatever that might be~
On one occasion doing a ouija session I had an experience with an entity that came up with this name and it was an unpleasant experience, it was an enemy entity probably the grays or some thoughtform.
On one occasion doing a ouija session I had an experience with an entity that came up with this name and it was an unpleasant experience, it was an enemy entity probably the grays or some thoughtform.
well if Zozo swears that he/she is on "Father Zeus" side then you should be ok. if they use another name then Satan you might want to becareful. A demon who can use the name Satan when swearing is considered good cause the word Satan means enemy to the hebrews but on our side it tells us that they are against the hebrews.
I hope that helps.HAIL ZEUS!
Sis I am sure your beauty is as great as your wisdom...!!!
well if Zozo swears that he/she is on "Father Zeus" side then you should be ok. if they use another name then Satan you might want to becareful. A demon who can use the name Satan when swearing is considered good cause the word Satan means enemy to the hebrews but on our side it tells us that they are against the hebrews.
I hope that helps.HAIL ZEUS!
Sis I am sure your beauty is as great as your wisdom...!!!
Greetings .
I wanna know if Zozo is goetic demon and is aligned with Father Zeus . is Zozo and Pazuzu the same Gods ?
Thanks in advance :)Zozo is one of Satan's demons.
He doesn't like humans AT ALL, and I would recommend everyone to not try to summon him nor to communicate with him, as you will probably regret it.Zozo is fearless, literally. He fears nothing, not even Satan. But he respects and loves Satan a lot.
Zozo is very scary and powerful, just thinking about him makes me almost shit my pants.
I don't know where you got this from but I smell Buuuulshit.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
Greetings .
I wanna know if Zozo is goetic demon and is aligned with Father Zeus . is Zozo and Pazuzu the same Gods ?
Thanks in advance :)Zozo is one of Satan's demons.
He doesn't like humans AT ALL, and I would recommend everyone to not try to summon him nor to communicate with him, as you will probably regret it.Zozo is fearless, literally. He fears nothing, not even Satan. But he respects and loves Satan a lot.
Zozo is very scary and powerful, just thinking about him makes me almost shit my pants.
I don't know where you got this from but I smell Buuuulshit.
Zozo is grey from what I know.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
Zozo is grey from what I know.
i mean if you google it, it seems like people already know about this zozo entity, and it seems it does nothing good.... i mean if you dont have positive experiences or if this entity sais something to you that doesnt seem totaly right then do banishing rituals, put the blue electric light around your room or better yet house in which you live in and stop the contact immediately.... i wouldnt fuck around with this entity... thats why i dont use my ouija anymore i had bad experiences and me and my ex were attacked, my ex was completely consumed and i lived in fear for like 3 freakin years before i was able to come to my senses again...
i mean if you google it, it seems like people already know about this zozo entity, and it seems it does nothing good.... i mean if you dont have positive experiences or if this entity sais something to you that doesnt seem totaly right then do banishing rituals, put the blue electric light around your room or better yet house in which you live in and stop the contact immediately.... i wouldnt fuck around with this entity... thats why i dont use my ouija anymore i had bad experiences and me and my ex were attacked, my ex was completely consumed and i lived in fear for like 3 freakin years before i was able to come to my senses again...
Surely it can't be of Satan. There would be at least some love of Satan's creation within it if it were of Satan but it seems to cause many people huge amounts of strife. I don't trust it, especially since there is so much pointing towards it being a grayish entity.
I'm siding with the idea that zozo is not a Satanic "being".
Saytan Abbrasa
Surely it can't be of Satan. There would be at least some love of Satan's creation within it if it were of Satan but it seems to cause many people huge amounts of strife. I don't trust it, especially since there is so much pointing towards it being a grayish entity.
I'm siding with the idea that zozo is not a Satanic "being".
Saytan Abbrasa
Surely it can't be of Satan. There would be at least some love of Satan's creation within it if it were of Satan but it seems to cause many people huge amounts of strife. I don't trust it, especially since there is so much pointing towards it being a grayish entity.
I'm siding with the idea that zozo is not a Satanic "being".
Saytan Abbrasa
Exactly , there are mixed opinions about who zozo really is . Thanks for your inputs anyways
Surely it can't be of Satan. There would be at least some love of Satan's creation within it if it were of Satan but it seems to cause many people huge amounts of strife. I don't trust it, especially since there is so much pointing towards it being a grayish entity.
I'm siding with the idea that zozo is not a Satanic "being".
Saytan Abbrasa
Exactly , there are mixed opinions about who zozo really is . Thanks for your inputs anyways
No "ZoZo" is not of Satan. "Angels" Which are actually the enemy greys often masquerade as demons to put a bad name to them. The entity known as "ZoZo" is not friendly at all and should not be communicated with as you are making the connection between you in the greys stronger. Satans demons are not to be feared, They are meant to be respected. The Daemons of Elysium DO NOT possess people. They will speak through you if you ask them to on most occasions but that is very different from possession. Possession is removing the free will of the person who is being possessed while taking complete and utter control of their body. You can tell that "ZoZo" Is not of Satan as in all of the many times he has been called forth he has caused problems for them even when treated with respect. If you are unsure about something you can ask your Guardian Daemon and you will usually get an answer to your question. Satan and his Demons are all very loving and kind to those who accept them and recognize them for who they are. "ZoZo" is not of Satan he is an enemy grey.
No "ZoZo" is not of Satan. "Angels" Which are actually the enemy greys often masquerade as demons to put a bad name to them. The entity known as "ZoZo" is not friendly at all and should not be communicated with as you are making the connection between you in the greys stronger. Satans demons are not to be feared, They are meant to be respected. The Daemons of Elysium DO NOT possess people. They will speak through you if you ask them to on most occasions but that is very different from possession. Possession is removing the free will of the person who is being possessed while taking complete and utter control of their body. You can tell that "ZoZo" Is not of Satan as in all of the many times he has been called forth he has caused problems for them even when treated with respect. If you are unsure about something you can ask your Guardian Daemon and you will usually get an answer to your question. Satan and his Demons are all very loving and kind to those who accept them and recognize them for who they are. "ZoZo" is not of Satan he is an enemy grey.
Not a single one of Demons who are of Satan, or any entities that are even remotely aligned with Satan hate humans. If anything that communicates with you says that it hates humans, it is not of Satan, and cut all chat with it and ignore it. Call your guardian Demon or Father Zeus to help if its persistent.
"You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever."
Not a single one of Demons who are of Satan, or any entities that are even remotely aligned with Satan hate humans. If anything that communicates with you says that it hates humans, it is not of Satan, and cut all chat with it and ignore it. Call your guardian Demon or Father Zeus to help if its persistent.
