Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

death

well [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 12:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: death

Get tired of getting beat down in numerous multiple ways never ending and ongoing pain and suffering - why would somebody NOT want to kill themselves?

I have been fighting against this all my life - and the xtians say they help - but really they don't

Hardly any real help from anywhere - I've yet to see enough quick enough - I just recently got told that - even though I've got enormous potentials coming and in store financially just recently was told by my xtian dad it's NOT enough quick enough!

They along with most others just make me want to kill myself and/or wish I was dead ...over and over and over again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

first off NO IT IS NOT OK TO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! second off why would you want to kill yourself?????

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] death

is it ok to kill myself?

Its a pointless endeavor as you don't die just the physical aspect does, which means you will be
reincarnated into another life and given the science of souls and the cosmos.....   All the karma's/ imprinted negative influences that formed and governed your previous life will be within your soul in the next life and thus you will be subjected to endure and play out the identical consequences as such was framed by your karma's within your individual psyche.   People suicide as a means of escape......They don't escape they are stuck on repeat mode and accumulate even more negative karma which makes the next life even harder.   The best example of this situation of all places with in the Billy Murray movie "Ground Hog Day."   Since all people want to escape suffering,  and all people have such desire in common. The truth is the only way they can obtain what their hearts desire is by the Magnum Opus.   It brings liberation from and freedom and the negative imprints are purified from the soul with the kundalini fire. Use your time wisely and advanced the evolution of your being with meditations and all with be fine.   Beyond death from suicide, physical death as a whole is the same situation and all beings are caught up within the mundane cycle of new lives and the karma of the repeating mode. Its a pointless existance. Despite the psychobabble of the rhp most of whom have never actually viewed their past lifes.   The Magnum Opus is the only path of true salvation for all mankind. The origin Tradtion of humanity[ the enemy corrupted] is based upon this rock of fact.   You save your own soul.   Satanists have the best deal going we have the ability to actually be blessed with the help and knowledge to finish Satans work upon ourselves.   From: "eremoslukos8@..." <eremoslukos8@...
To: Group E-Mail <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 6:05:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death

Seems, from what I've read thus far, that Lord Thoth was simply sharing his knowledge, himself being unable to taste death so to speak. Its not worth the scars. As many attempts as I've myself made, I can say you will not be taken until you've run your set course. I am sharing that so that you know your not alone. It would be way too easy. Why not fly down to their head quarters and hold up a white flag? We, in love, WON'T LET YOU!
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T From: dvdpst <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:57:40 -0400 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death
  No! Satan does not beleive in killing yourself.   Hail Satan

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM, mikersed <mikersed@... wrote:
  is it ok to kill myself?

Thanks for all that!~ (and thanks to some of you other's too)

I was held in fear of death or suicide for a long time by the

Catholic Church's Holey-Babblical Lie of Hell

- having studied enough now to know for certain myself that

it does NOT really exist has made me wonder and think more at times

why not?

As on and on though I am still fighting one ridiculous

battle after another, just for my own self and survival!~

~ not even counting the ones I do for Satan or on his behalf

and for other's due to my belief in him now.

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Its a pointless endeavor as you don't die just the physical aspect does, which means you will be

reincarnated into another life and given the science of souls and the cosmos.....

All the karma's/ imprinted negative influences that formed and governed your previous life will be within your soul in the next life and thus you will be subjected to endure and play out the identical consequences as such was framed by your karma's within your individual psyche.

People suicide as a means of escape......They don't escape they are stuck on repeat mode and accumulate even more negative karma which makes the next life even harder.

The best example of this situation of all places with in the Billy Murray movie "Ground Hog Day."

Since all people want to escape suffering,  and all people have such desire in common. The truth is the only way they can obtain what their hearts desire is by the Magnum Opus.

It brings liberation from and freedom and the negative imprints are purified from the soul with the kundalini fire. Use your time wisely and advanced the evolution of your being with meditations and all with be fine.

Beyond death from suicide, physical death as a whole is the same situation and all beings are caught up within the mundane cycle of new lives and the karma of the repeating mode. Its a pointless existance. Despite the psychobabble of the rhp most of whom have never actually viewed their past lifes.

The Magnum Opus is the only path of true salvation for all mankind. The origin Tradtion of humanity[ the enemy corrupted] is based upon this rock of fact.

You save your own soul.

Satanists have the best deal going we have the ability to actually be blessed with the help and knowledge to finish Satans work upon ourselves.

Seems, from what I've read thus far, that Lord Thoth was simply sharing his knowledge, himself being unable to taste death so to speak. Its not worth the scars. As many attempts as I've myself made, I can say you will not be taken until you've run your set course. I am sharing that so that you know your not alone. It would be way too easy. Why not fly down to their head quarters and hold up a white flag? We, in love, WON'T LET YOU!
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:57:40 -0400
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

No! Satan does not beleive in killing yourself.

Hail Satan

is it ok to kill myself?

hey hey hey do not do that!<var [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 12:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: death

Thanks for all that!~ (and thanks to some of you other's too)

I was held in fear of death or suicide for a long time by the

Catholic Church's Holey-Babblical Lie of Hell

- having studied enough now to know for certain myself that

it does NOT really exist has made me wonder and think more at times

why not?

As on and on though I am still fighting one ridiculous

battle after another, just for my own self and survival!~

~ not even counting the ones I do for Satan or on his behalf

and for other's due to my belief in him now.

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

reincarnated into another life and given the science of souls and the cosmos.....

All the karma's/ imprinted negative influences that formed and governed your previous life will be within your soul in the next life and thus you will be subjected to endure and play out the identical consequences as such was framed by your karma's within your individual psyche.

People suicide as a means of escape......They don't escape they are stuck on repeat mode and accumulate even more negative karma which makes the next life even harder.

The best example of this situation of all places with in the Billy Murray movie "Ground Hog Day."

Since all people want to escape suffering,  and all people have such desire in common. The truth is the only way they can obtain what their hearts desire is by the Magnum Opus.

It brings liberation from and freedom and the negative imprints are purified from the soul with the kundalini fire. Use your time wisely and advanced the evolution of your being with meditations and all with be fine.

Beyond death from suicide, physical death as a whole is the same situation and all beings are caught up within the mundane cycle of new lives and the karma of the repeating mode. Its a pointless existance. Despite the psychobabble of the rhp most of whom have never actually viewed their past lifes.

The Magnum Opus is the only path of true salvation for all mankind. The origin Tradtion of humanity[ the enemy corrupted] is based upon this rock of fact.

You save your own soul.

Satanists have the best deal going we have the ability to actually be blessed with the help and knowledge to finish Satans work upon ourselves.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan

is it ok to kill myself?

Are you FUCKING STUPID????????? JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE A FUCKING SPIRITUAL SATANIST!!!! I can't fucking believe this! People in East Africa are STARVING TO DEATH as I'm writing this and you're reading it! And you want to "kill yourself" because a bunch of xian slaves don't except you as who you are???? Take my words and slowly read and understand them, please.
You obviously have NO idea of what you are! You are Satan's child. Yes Satan! The creator of humanity! The most perfect, most powerful being in this whole Universe and I'm sure you know the universe is pretty big. 
Rejoice and fucking love yourself!!! All ways try to be the best YOU can be, NOT what some cunt wants you to be. BE YOURSELF!!! If there is something wrong in you life, anything, take your time to fix it. And remember, Satan and the Gods are ALWAYS there, trust me.
Please, please get rid of these feelings! That's what the hook nosed hairy fat kike wants you to feel. Start meditating because if you don't, your doing humanities cosmic enemy a huge favour. ALWAYS look at the bright side of things! And also be optimistic!! I hate, actually dread to see one of my brothers or sisters like this. If you need help with meditation don't hesitate to shoot an email to one of the groups!
If you need someone to talk to, email me, I'm a great listener! :) 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!Hail the Nazi heroes!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 18 Oct 2011, at 21:13, "mikersed" <mikersed@... wrote:
  is it ok to kill myself?

Thank you Don. Once again you have helped me with a question I had.
The souls migration from the Magnum Opus. It makes sense now, to escape the cycle of rebirth.

And on suicide, this is the same thing I tell people who are depressed and want to end it all: YOU JUST HAVE TO COME BACK AND START SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN.

HAILZ

You save your own soul.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan

is it ok to kill myself?

hi what happens when u die?
¬reserected ?
¬ just die - if so spell to get around this - and how do u know ut worked ?
¬ after life ?

What happens after death for a person who practices Satanism? And is experienced? What will happen to that person after his death will he go onto any new life after death? In general what happens after you die?!

If you haven't finished Magnum Opus, you will reincarnate. 
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 12:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] death

What happens after death for a person who practices Satanism? And is experienced? What will happen to that person after his death will he go onto any new life after death? In general what happens after you die?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back