https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/possible-false-flag-combating-that/85740 .. Is there anything to this.?

dates
jbkbmz1 min to read
what do yall say we organize an online warfare campaign here?
Sounds good, I'm in.
0
what do yall say we organize an online warfare campaign here?
Sounds good, I'm in.
This is the targeted message.
I will make a post about this again when Mercury goes direct. I am looking at starting a campaign on this and one other platform. Anyone who wants to can join in. I will look at an ideal moon sign to start it off on a good note with. Thank you to the Zevism who have brought them to our attention.
That is amazing! Thank you for getting this rolling. We truly have an army of dedicated people here and I apologize for not recognizing that. I can't wait for the campaign and I will be very happy to help any way I can.
We'll destroy them! :twisted:
0
I will make a post about this again when Mercury goes direct. I am looking at starting a campaign on this and one other platform. Anyone who wants to can join in. I will look at an ideal moon sign to start it off on a good note with. Thank you to the Zevism who have brought them to our attention.
That is amazing! Thank you for getting this rolling. We truly have an army of dedicated people here and I apologize for not recognizing that. I can't wait for the campaign and I will be very happy to help any way I can.
We'll destroy them! :twisted:
