Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dark forces

It's a pretty BAD idea to want to absorb grey OR black energy because both grey and black energy can KILL YOU!
"Or anything to make my very being exposed to the demonic forces..."
All you have to do is summon them, and that is how you can come into contact with them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

like death forces, grey and black energy. Something like that. Or anything to make my very being exposed to the demonic forces...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

what do you mean dark forces?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@ wrote:

what is the best meditation to absorb dark forces...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Correct me if I'm wrong but when meditating imagine blue lightning around you and the room you are in. I'vedone this a few times to defeat enemis nd help remove negtive force, and you should give it a try to see if that helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

You dont want to go invoking grey energy into your body this is used along with black to kill. If you want to expose yourself to Demonic energy. We do this this all the time when we do rituals and Meditations. 
*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*http://www.666blacksun.com/Blue_Light_Meditation.html
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 12:47:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: dark forces

like death forces, grey and black energy. Something like that. Or anything to make my very being exposed to the demonic forces...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

I was just to about to apologize for being a dick, then I saw your reason for wanting to 'absorb dark forces' - to expose yourself to Demons. And so I'll not apologize. Demons are not evil, nor do They have anything to do with negative energy, at least not in this way. Do Power Meditations, open your Soul and your Mind and you'll be able to interact with them

okay i want to do some invocation...but it says that first i would need to meditate and absorb "shadow forces"(also called death)...it is required to be done before the invocation so that the invocation could go more effectively...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

You dont want to go invoking grey energy into your body this is used along with
black to kill. If you want to expose yourself to Demonic energy. We do this this
all the time when we do rituals and Meditations.

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*
http://www.666blacksun.com/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

like death forces, grey and black energy. Something like that. Or anything to
make my very being exposed to the demonic forces...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dan roy" <b_da_mon@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

The Demonic forces are positive and their energy is blue. You seem to be confused and think they're "evil" or negative or have anything to do with "death". They're NOT, they're very positive beings and have positive energy, their energy is calming and energizing. The angelic forces are actually evil and their energy stinks and is negative.

The grey energy should NOT be invoked, it's very destructive and harmful for yourself.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

not the grey force sorry(i forgot that it is destruction force) but the black forces...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

black to kill. If you want to expose yourself to Demonic energy. We do this this

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Thanks Dauntae. www.joyofsatan.org has a bunch more information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dauntae" <dauntae96@... wrote:

It's a pretty BAD idea to want to absorb grey OR black energy because both grey and black energy can KILL YOU!
"Or anything to make my very being exposed to the demonic forces..."
All you have to do is summon them, and that is how you can come into contact with them.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Which invocation are you referring to?

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 9:31:47 AM

okay i want to do some invocation...but it says that first i would need to meditate and absorb "shadow forces"(also called death)...it is required to be done before the invocation so that the invocation could go more effectively...

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Of course you didn't read that from JoS, didn't you? It's most certainly BS. Absorbing death energy is self-destructive. Wherever you read that, just throw this book in your garbage bin, it's rubbish. Read the JoS site instead.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Reading Sebastian's posts, I come to the conclusion, that he perceives Satan as the xian archetype.

Sebastian, do you consider Satan to be the Ultimate Evil, a dark God, whose sole existence is devoted to destroy, annihilate and damn the whole world, an archetype that you can master to gain ultimate power, money and all the power over the world and humans?

If you consider the above mentioned true, read www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com.

If after reading it you still consider Satan to be the 'adversary of human kind' and the above shit - this place is NOT for deluded reverse xians.

If, however, your viewpoint is going to change - good. This will mean that you have a chance to become a Satanist.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I was just to about to apologize for being a dick, then I saw your reason for wanting to 'absorb dark forces' - to expose yourself to Demons. And so I'll not apologize. Demons are not evil, nor do They have anything to do with negative energy, at least not in this way. Do Power Meditations, open your Soul and your Mind and you'll be able to interact with them

He just read a reverse xian book like the Demonic Bible which contains reverse xian rituals inside and wants to try an invocation from there thinking it's real and what we practice...There are many people who want to learn about Satanism and unfortunately go to the wrong sources.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Reading Sebastian's posts, I come to the conclusion, that he perceives Satan as the xian archetype.

Sebastian, do you consider Satan to be the Ultimate Evil, a dark God, whose sole existence is devoted to destroy, annihilate and damn the whole world, an archetype that you can master to gain ultimate power, money and all the power over the world and humans?

If you consider the above mentioned true, read www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com.

If after reading it you still consider Satan to be the 'adversary of human kind' and the above shit - this place is NOT for deluded reverse xians.

If, however, your viewpoint is going to change - good. This will mean that you have a chance to become a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Teach me how to be a real friendd wit demons

On Mon May 2nd, 2011 2:26 PM EDT Mac Friday wrote:

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

okay i want to do some invocation...but it says that first i would need to
meditate and absorb "shadow forces"(also called death)...it is required to be
done before the invocation so that the invocation could go more effectively...

black to kill. If you want to expose yourself to Demonic energy. We do this
this

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Ggod Goodluck, STUDY www.joyofsatan.com - study it thoroughly, not hastily, and many of your questions will be answered:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ggod Goodluck <ggodgoodluck@... wrote:

Teach me how to be a real friendd wit demons

On Mon May 2nd, 2011 2:26 PM EDT Mac Friday wrote:

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

okay i want to do some invocation...but it says that first i would need to
meditate and absorb "shadow forces"(also called death)...it is required to be
done before the invocation so that the invocation could go more effectively...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

black to kill. If you want to expose yourself to Demonic energy. We do this
this

*BLUE LIGHT MEDITATION*

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

I do hope then that Sebastian is merely deluded and will recover from this xian garbage that poisoned his mind.

Okay Sebastian, if you really wish to learn about Satanism, not the fake 'satanism' which is in fact reverse xianity, do study www.joyofsatan.com.

In time when you learn, you will realise what utter bullshit has been drummed to our heads.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rqqprz" <rqqprz@... wrote:

He just read a reverse xian book like the Demonic Bible which contains reverse xian rituals inside and wants to try an invocation from there thinking it's real and what we practice...There are many people who want to learn about Satanism and unfortunately go to the wrong sources.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
Satanism is not about solely darkness,its about enlightment , Truth and light.

All these hollywood stories about Satanism being about death and complete darkness are disortions and a futile try to make people perceive Satanism (Satanism predates xianity,its the original True Religion of the Sumerians and Ancients) as Anti-"xianity".In other words,they assume because of their indoctrination and lie-based beliefs that the jewish zombie namely "jesus" is the "Light" and "Truth" and they just get on the opposite half,place their biblical version of Satan and put all bad things on His back.Xianity is a lie,so is anti-christianity or in other words mainstream "satanism".

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

well i never said that Satan is evil...i know he is the true god and true creator...he is the ultimate source of knowledge...infact he himself is the true knowledge...
all i want is to absorb black or probably grey energy (sorry i wrote it forces earlier and maybe you got me wrongly)...i know these energy when absorbed brings destruction...
p.s. i'm not influenced by any xian shit...lol

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

All these hollywood stories about Satanism being about death and complete darkness are disortions and a futile try to make people perceive Satanism (Satanism predates xianity,its the original True Religion of the Sumerians and Ancients) as Anti-"xianity".In other words,they assume because of their indoctrination and lie-based beliefs that the jewish zombie namely "jesus" is the "Light" and "Truth" and they just get on the opposite half,place their biblical version of Satan and put all bad things on His back.Xianity is a lie,so is anti-christianity or in other words mainstream "satanism".

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

As for me, I do see that you Sebastain do not appear to be a sheep who only perceives Satanism via the kike shit - which is good:)

And just a question... why would you want to absorb the black or grey energy? To gain more power?

White-gold is the most powerful, and is also the aura of Father Satan/Lucifer. This energy you should absorb as much as possible so as to become As The Gods. When doing so, you will be able to master the forces of 'dark and light'.

And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence.

well i never said that Satan is evil...i know he is the true god and true creator...he is the ultimate source of knowledge...infact he himself is the true knowledge...
all i want is to absorb black or probably grey energy (sorry i wrote it forces earlier and maybe you got me wrongly)...i know these energy when absorbed brings destruction...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

"And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence. "

I highly resent that statement. As im sure others are as well. There is nothing about my life that is influenced by any xian shit. While this may be true for new members, as one advances I would hope that they are deprogrammed from all the kikish bullshit. So this is not a fact it's an opinion
My days of being influenced by the enemy are well over. I do not meditate on a daily basis, perform rituals and use destructive energy against my enemies, just to continue toto be influenced. You see thats the thing about being advanced, we are in control of our minds and thoughts a whole lot better than others.
On top of that this is exactly why it is very important to get advanced in Void Meditations, Power Meditations and The Runic Kabalah. Building a nice strong aura of protection thats programed to shield negative energy and influences out your life. It's not going to happen over night, but with enough consistency there will be rapid results.
It's like for those who have a problem with negative energy from Saturn. Using the Kabalistic Square of Saturn, when properly directed can have some positive sides. Like it states on the site, when one vibrates the mantra for Saturn, it can also work to empower the base chakra and eases bad Saturn energies and transits.
Severing the link is also a very-very important step in regaining control of your thoughts and further cutting ties from us gentiles away from the influences of the kikes and their sick agenda.

Al Jilwah
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com 

Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 7:06:12 AM

As for me, I do see that you Sebastain do not appear to be a sheep who only perceives Satanism via the kike shit - which is good:)

And just a question... why would you want to absorb the black or grey energy? To gain more power?

White-gold is the most powerful, and is also the aura of Father Satan/Lucifer. This energy you should absorb as much as possible so as to become As The Gods. When doing so, you will be able to master the forces of 'dark and light'.

And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

i read the jos site and it says that grey and black energies are the most dangerous forms...so i want to start with dangerous...
and yeah i accept that newbies are full of xian shit...but trust me when a person visit the jos site, his mind changes like a snap...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

Okay Mac, SURE - so I forgot to add 'before they become so powerful that they will not be influenced any more in any other way.' - MY FAULT AND MY APOLOGIES.

"And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more
advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence. "

I highly resent that statement. As im sure others are as well. There is nothing
about my life that is influenced by any xian shit. While this may be true for
new members, as one advances I would hope that they are deprogrammed from all
the kikish bullshit. So this is not a fact it's an opinion

My days of being influenced by the enemy are well over. I do not meditate on a
daily basis, perform rituals and use destructive energy against my enemies, just
to continue to
to be influenced. You see thats the thing about being advanced, we are in
control of our minds and thoughts a whole lot better than others.

On top of that this is exactly why it is very important to get advanced in Void
Meditations, Power Meditations and The Runic Kabalah. Building a nice strong
aura of protection thats programed to shield negative energy and influences out
your life. It's not going to happen over night, but with enough consistency
there will be rapid results.

It's like for those who have a problem with negative energy from Saturn. Using
the Kabalistic Square of Saturn, when properly directed can have some positive
sides. Like it states on the site, when one vibrates the mantra for Saturn, it
can also work to empower the base chakra and eases bad Saturn energies and
transits.

Severing the link is also a very-very important step in regaining control of
your thoughts and further cutting ties from us gentiles away from the influences
of the kikes and their sick agenda.

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

As for me, I do see that you Sebastain do not appear to be a sheep who only
perceives Satanism via the kike shit - which is good:)

And just a question... why would you want to absorb the black or grey energy? To
gain more power?

White-gold is the most powerful, and is also the aura of Father Satan/Lucifer.
This energy you should absorb as much as possible so as to become As The Gods.
When doing so, you will be able to master the forces of 'dark and light'.

And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more
advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence.

well i never said that Satan is evil...i know he is the true god and true
creator...he is the ultimate source of knowledge...infact he himself is the true
knowledge...
all i want is to absorb black or probably grey energy (sorry i wrote it forces
earlier and maybe you got me wrongly)...i know these energy when absorbed brings
destruction...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Satanism is not about solely darkness,its about enlightment , Truth and
light.

All these hollywood stories about Satanism being about death and complete
darkness are disortions and a futile try to make people perceive Satanism
(Satanism predates xianity,its the original True Religion of the Sumerians and
Ancients) as Anti-"xianity".In other words,they assume because of their
indoctrination and lie-based beliefs that the jewish zombie namely "jesus" is
the "Light" and "Truth" and they just get on the opposite half,place their
biblical version of Satan and put all bad things on His back.Xianity is a lie,so
is anti-christianity or in other words mainstream "satanism".

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

guys please stop fighting...we must not forget that maybe we could think abit different over some matters but still we all are same, a creation of Father Satan...it was just a question i'm sorry if it came up with a huge argument...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

"And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more
advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence. "

I highly resent that statement. As im sure others are as well. There is nothing
about my life that is influenced by any xian shit. While this may be true for
new members, as one advances I would hope that they are deprogrammed from all
the kikish bullshit. So this is not a fact it's an opinion

My days of being influenced by the enemy are well over. I do not meditate on a
daily basis, perform rituals and use destructive energy against my enemies, just
to continue to
to be influenced. You see thats the thing about being advanced, we are in
control of our minds and thoughts a whole lot better than others.

On top of that this is exactly why it is very important to get advanced in Void
Meditations, Power Meditations and The Runic Kabalah. Building a nice strong
aura of protection thats programed to shield negative energy and influences out
your life. It's not going to happen over night, but with enough consistency
there will be rapid results.

It's like for those who have a problem with negative energy from Saturn. Using
the Kabalistic Square of Saturn, when properly directed can have some positive
sides. Like it states on the site, when one vibrates the mantra for Saturn, it
can also work to empower the base chakra and eases bad Saturn energies and
transits.

Severing the link is also a very-very important step in regaining control of
your thoughts and further cutting ties from us gentiles away from the influences
of the kikes and their sick agenda.

Al Jilwah

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

As for me, I do see that you Sebastain do not appear to be a sheep who only
perceives Satanism via the kike shit - which is good:)

And just a question... why would you want to absorb the black or grey energy? To
gain more power?

White-gold is the most powerful, and is also the aura of Father Satan/Lucifer.
This energy you should absorb as much as possible so as to become As The Gods.
When doing so, you will be able to master the forces of 'dark and light'.

And like it or not, newbies are influenced by xianity, and even the more
advanced members - this is a fact, not an offence.

well i never said that Satan is evil...i know he is the true god and true
creator...he is the ultimate source of knowledge...infact he himself is the true
knowledge...
all i want is to absorb black or probably grey energy (sorry i wrote it forces
earlier and maybe you got me wrongly)...i know these energy when absorbed brings
destruction...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Satanism is not about solely darkness,its about enlightment , Truth and
light.

All these hollywood stories about Satanism being about death and complete
darkness are disortions and a futile try to make people perceive Satanism
(Satanism predates xianity,its the original True Religion of the Sumerians and
Ancients) as Anti-"xianity".In other words,they assume because of their
indoctrination and lie-based beliefs that the jewish zombie namely "jesus" is
the "Light" and "Truth" and they just get on the opposite half,place their
biblical version of Satan and put all bad things on His back.Xianity is a lie,so
is anti-christianity or in other words mainstream "satanism".

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

You bet it does:)

You read JoS, but apparently, you did not understand WHY these energies are dangerous.

If you invoke the grey energy, you can get sick or even die. The grey energy is only for black magic - and to be able to practise black, you first need to master white, since one needs to be able to shield oneself from the harmful effects that the energies one is utilising during the ritual.

If, however, you aim at black magic, study the following:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... AGICK.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... karts.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... craft.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

and the grey energy:

"Gray
NEVER USE GREY ON YOURSELF! Grey is the color of illness and bad energy. Grey, applied repeatedly to the aura of a hated one, can bring about a slow death, if programmed to do so."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I do hope that you understand it and will now endeavour to train so as to become a mage and be able to handle grey and black energy.

i read the jos site and it says that grey and black energies are the most dangerous forms...so i want to start with dangerous...
and yeah i accept that newbies are full of xian shit...but trust me when a person visit the jos site, his mind changes like a snap...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

thanks alot...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

You bet it does:)

You read JoS, but apparently, you did not understand WHY these energies are dangerous.

If you invoke the grey energy, you can get sick or even die. The grey energy is only for black magic - and to be able to practise black, you first need to master white, since one needs to be able to shield oneself from the harmful effects that the energies one is utilising during the ritual.

If, however, you aim at black magic, study the following:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... AGICK.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... karts.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... craft.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

and the grey energy:

"Gray
NEVER USE GREY ON YOURSELF! Grey is the color of illness and bad energy. Grey, applied repeatedly to the aura of a hated one, can bring about a slow death, if programmed to do so."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I do hope that you understand it and will now endeavour to train so as to become a mage and be able to handle grey and black energy.

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

--Vovin Luciftian

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.com

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back