Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Correct items for dedication ritual

michael joona

<td val[/IMG]Can someone send me a link to a site or something that sells the correct candles for the dedication ritual please!?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

The correct candles are any candle you have available to you. If none, then don't use candles, and light the prayer with a match/lighter.
You don't need a chalice or a fancy knife. All you need is yourself, and a true intent.

Write the prayer, sign your name in blood, read it out and burn it. Just follow the instructions on the JoS, the items aren't important. Its the meaning behind your dedication that is.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Can someone send me a link to a site or something that sells the correct candles for the dedication ritual please!?

<td val[/IMG]Thank u and for the candles I have white so

HAIL SATAN!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Correct items for dedication ritual
Sent: Thu, Sep 5, 2013 3:01:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   The correct candles are any candle you have available to you. If none, then don't use candles, and light the prayer with a match/lighter.
You don't need a chalice or a fancy knife. All you need is yourself, and a true intent.

Write the prayer, sign your name in blood, read it out and burn it. Just follow the instructions on the JoS, the items aren't important. Its the meaning behind your dedication that is.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

Even a white candle would be fine. I used red. Maybe red must be available at your place if not then get a white candle just and do your dedication with all honesty and know that its what you feel is right and you want it. You just need one razor sterilized blade and a candle of any colour that is available. One more important point is, dont do the dedication on a void moon course. Go to http://www.lunarium.co.uk. And check the void moon course dates. 
Hail Satan !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back