Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Consequences of suicide in Satanism? and reincarnation

kieithnightmare0

Are there any real consequences if a dedicated satanist committed suicide?
Like, How will that affect your karma?
Will you also be doomed to repeat suicide in your next life too?
Will our consciousness/soul be looked down upon because we were weak?
Also, how does reincarnation work? Is there like a line you have to wait in or can you get reincarnated any time you like?
Do you get to consciously choose who you get to be reincarnated in?
do you know what kinds of hardships you will be going through before hand if you choose to be reincarnated?

I know its a lot of questions, but I really wish to know these

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

No. Satan does not punish us for suicide. Satanism is not xianity and people are free to make their choices, as long as they are aware of the consequences. However suicide is supposed to be used only as a last resort, when there is no other way out of the overwhelming situation.

Also ''karma'' doesn't exist in the way that the rhp idiots try to preach- there is no such thing as ''divine punishment'' ( well, maybe except for rare cases when one for e.g makes Satan pissed off ). The ''karma'' is ruled by astrology, and it shows how energies in our lifes manifest itself, for better or worse. It has nothing to do with conforming to any religions or worldviews. We as Satanists have the tools to neutralize negative karma. This also happens spontaneously during the kundalini ascension and working on the magnum opus.

Suicide however does ''stay'' on the soul, such as any other major acts (for e.g vows we made during some emotional moment etc.). I remember reading somewhere that people who committed suicide in their past lifes are more likely to do it again in their future incarnations. The same applies for traumas and such. For example people who have in-born fear of heights that couldn't occur out of anything in the current life-time is most probably there because they had some very traumatic experience in their past lifes. This could be for e.g dying from fall etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Also, how does reincarnation work? Is there like a line you have to wait in or can you get reincarnated any time you like?
do you know what kinds of hardships you will be going through before hand if you choose to be reincarnated?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

The Soul and DNA are linked all I know is to be reborn you need parents with a DNA match that supports your Soul this is based on racial herritage. Less people these days have pure racial DNA and your sex needs to match. Your Soul carries an astral imprint or map of your DNA and that is another reason we sign in Blood when We dedicate to Satan. It is my own idea that many people are having mental health and other health problems so often because of mixed DNA from race mixing. Having pure racial lines makes it much easier to reincarnate the Soul into bodies that are genetically compatable with the Soul. It would likely make it easier to advance the Soul in a racially clean body with good Genetics. This is another reason the kikes promote race mixing because it fucks up Gentiles.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

People who kill themselves out of psychological issues are wasting their time. As suicide is believed to be a method of escape. You don't escape, your problems follow you into the next life and inbetween. No one gets a free ride in this universe.

<var [/IMG]</var>
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

Commiting suicide is a big offense for the Gods I believe. Can you believe all the shit they had to go trough so you could live , and SPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A SATANIST, knowing that you can become as the Gods and for this you must evolve in this physical realm.
Commiting suicide is a sign of depreciationg for everything Gods have done for you - It's dropping the towel ; Giving in.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM, kieithnightmare0 <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]That makes sense. i am really interested how karma works though. If you can neutalize past life karma with power meditations and advancing the soul, does that mean you can neutralize the "present life" karma you've already accumulated? is there such a thing? Its kinda hard to find anything about present life karma on the internet.. 

--- On Thu, 3/7/13, radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Consequences of suicide in Satanism? and reincarnation
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 1:14 AM

No. Satan does not punish us for suicide. Satanism is not xianity and people are free to make their choices, as long as they are aware of the consequences. However suicide is supposed to be used only as a last resort, when there is no other way out of the overwhelming situation.

Also ''karma'' doesn't exist in the way that the rhp idiots try to preach- there is no such thing as ''divine punishment'' ( well, maybe except for rare cases when one for e.g makes Satan pissed off ). The ''karma'' is ruled by astrology, and it shows how energies in our lifes manifest itself, for better or worse. It has nothing to do with conforming to any religions or worldviews. We as Satanists have the tools to neutralize negative karma. This also happens spontaneously during the kundalini ascension and working on the magnum opus.

Suicide however does ''stay'' on the soul, such as any other major acts (for e.g vows we made during some emotional moment etc.). I remember reading somewhere that people who committed suicide in their past lifes are more likely to do it again in their future incarnations. The same applies for traumas and such. For example people who have in-born fear of heights that couldn't occur out of anything in the current life-time is most probably there because they had some very traumatic experience in their past lifes. This could be for e.g dying from fall etc.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kieithnightmare0" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]This is interesting. I remember my mother performed some type of past life regression meditation and she saw she was of a completely different race than she is now..Which is strange because we don't have and Asian DNA within our family. She also talked to a "psychic" who confirmed this, and explained her karma from killing someone in that era is almost over. I've also hear of some accounts where individuals were born as different sexes. needless to say this sorta clashes with the information that you're giving me, but I am open to any more information about this subject to find the truth.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 3/7/13, Serpentfire666 <firebird894@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Consequences of suicide in Satanism? and reincarnation
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 10:35 AM

The Soul and DNA are linked all I know is to be reborn you need parents with a DNA match that supports your Soul this is based on racial herritage. Less people these days have pure racial DNA and your sex needs to match. Your Soul carries an astral imprint or map of your DNA and that is another reason we sign in Blood when We dedicate to Satan. It is my own idea that many people are having mental health and other health problems so often because of mixed DNA from race mixing. Having pure racial lines makes it much easier to reincarnate the Soul into bodies that are genetically compatable with the Soul. It would likely make it easier to advance the Soul in a racially clean body with good Genetics. This is another reason the kikes promote race mixing because it fucks up Gentiles.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

If you kill yourself in one life, yes, you will have to repeat everything over. I avidly remember everything from my past 2 lives because I keep messing it up. First one I remember clearly I killed myself, leaving those behind who mourned me (and a young child, now incarnated into my mother). Everything about that past life torments me, and it's worse the second time around, since I remember everything, and can't do anything about it to correct it. My issues with my past lives are part of the reasons that I have come to the JOS groups, finally finding peace, and being able to clearly use my abilities to correct the mistakes I have been making for over 300 years.

Am I weak for remembering and admitting my mistakes? To get the ability and control to correct them and do the right thing? If anything, I believe every wrong attempt is one closer to getting it right, as long as you remember everything that you did, and learn from it (otherwise yes, you are doomed to repeat your mistakes through this life and the next, I've seen this intimately).

Everything is decided before you incarnate into your next life, you know everything that will happen, but you are given choices (think of it like a tree, a Y in the branch is a choice) and you are given the details of what you will need to do before hand. I know it might sound crazy, but when you remember everything that's happened for a very important reason, you're meant to use it.

Remembering my past life is ONE of the only reasons I have gotten to this point, otherwise I would have killed myself, caught in the crossfire of Satanism (my past) and Xianity (the situation I was incarnated into).

Hail Enki.

People who kill themselves out of psychological issues are wasting their time. As suicide is believed to be a method of escape. You don't escape, your problems follow you into the next life and inbetween. No one gets a free ride in this universe.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "kieithnightmare0" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH, that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that 'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the hands of the jews.
Quotes from the jewish talumd:

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: 'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY
created in the first place.

The endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would carry a long steel pole with a ball
at the tip to crack those who nodded off on the head. Church attendance was
compulsory, resulting in fines or public humiliation such as confinement to the
stocks for a specified period of time if one did not comply. All of this is a
conspiracy. The xian church masses and services are meant to be boring in order
to induce a passive and receptive state of mind where one can be programmed
without their knowledge.
Those who control the xian program know all about the mind and how to program
the populace. They are nothing but a bunch of the worst criminals. All of this
is done deliberately to create a slave state. The slave state is the goal of
xianity. The xians who walk around with the pasty artificial smiles as though in
a trance are those who continuously subject themselves to this indoctrination.
More and more church attendance and reinforcement turns them into conditioned
robots. This is one reason many who are in the process of breaking away from
xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are
unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually
result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will
eventually give way to reason.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9
times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.
For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Consequences of suicide in Satanism? and reincarnation

<td style="font:[/IMG]That makes sense. i am really interested how karma works though. If you can neutalize past life karma with power meditations and advancing the soul, does that mean you can neutralize the "present life" karma you've already accumulated? is there such a thing? Its kinda hard to find anything about present life karma on the internet.. 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

There is a lot of Aryan blood in Asia. There where Aryan civilizations all over the world. The Japanese are a good example. Some of their aristocratic families could pass for European. Thier history records this. The ancient Vedic texts mention the connect between race and soul. As race is metaphysical.
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 2:52:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Consequences of suicide in Satanism? and reincarnation

<td style="font:[/IMG]This is interesting. I remember my mother performed some type of past life regression meditation and she saw she was of a completely different race than she is now..Which is strange because we don't have and Asian DNA within our family. She also talked to a "psychic" who confirmed this, and explained her karma from killing someone in that era is almost over. I've also hear of some accounts where individuals were born as different sexes. needless to say this sorta clashes with the information that you're giving me, but I am open to any more information about this subject to find the truth.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Oh ok. Thank you for clearing that up

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 3/7/13, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 8:31 PM

There is a lot of Aryan blood in Asia. There where Aryan civilizations all over the world. The Japanese are a good example. Some of their aristocratic families could pass for European. Thier history records this. The ancient Vedic texts mention the connect between race and soul. As race is metaphysical.
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 2:52:57 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]This is interesting. I remember my mother performed some type of past life regression meditation and she saw she was of a completely different race than she is now..Which is strange because we don't have and Asian DNA within our family. She also talked to a "psychic" who confirmed this, and explained her karma from killing someone in that era is almost over. I've also hear of some accounts where individuals were born as different sexes. needless to say this sorta clashes with the information that you're giving me, but I am open to any more information about this subject to find the truth.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

Hail Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I remember this sermon. Almost forgot about it thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 3/7/13, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 7, 2013, 8:27 PM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206Many people experience problems in this life that originated in a past life. The
next meditation and Sanskrit word of power can be used for liberating the soul
from being stuck in certain situations and being bound in different ways and in
riding one of energies from the past which are proving to be an obstacle in this
lifetime.

As I wrote before, one's present love life can be wrecked and/or even
non-existent because of commitments made in one's past life or even lives. This
is one of the worst and most powerful, as it often involves sexual orgasm, and
love is one of the most potent of human emotions. Many fall deeply in love with
another person and vow to 'be together with the other person forever.' Often
these vows, whether verbal or unspoken manifest during love making and sexual
orgasm, which gives them extra power. The result is because one is not at full
power and many other things of life and destiny, fate intervenes and the loved
one may not reincarnate into the same future life/lives, but the vow still
remains. In order to have any decent love life in this present life, the
vow/energy on the soul must be successfully removed.

The same can be said in regards to poverty. This is a total game, enforced by
the xian churches for one and all of the so-called 'religions' which have been
corrupted with judeo/xian FILTH, that preach and indoctrinate their victims into
accepting and believing that 'poverty is a virtue' which is a total crock of
shit, obviously. The game is further played in that these institutions then have
a front as 'charitable organizations.' The victim [as is always with these
JEWISH programs and games for Gentiles] damns his/herself into a lifetime or
even many lifetimes of poverty, so that all wealth and power can be safely and
securely kept in the hands of the jews.
Quotes from the jewish talumd:

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: 'God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood
of all nations.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: 'All property of other nations belongs
to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without
any scruples.'

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his
clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn
deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full
right to seize it."

The above then becomes a self-perpetuating vicious cycle, and victims are then
fooled into believing that 'Christian Charity' is something postive that 'helps
the poor' and those who are suffering because of money issues. Truth be known,
no different from the jews who CREATE the problems in the first place, then they
are the ones who OFFER THE SOLUTIONS - THEIR SOLUTIONS to the very problems THEY
created in the first place.

The endless list goes on and on, from astral bindings and much more to include
here, but you get the general idea. I also want to add- one only has to
understand the jews and what they are and HOW they work to fully understand the
enemy greys, reptilians and related angelic filth. What the jews do, these
entities do on a larger level, like the psychic attacks and intrusiveness- not
much different from how the indoctrinated xians relentlessly attack others and
push their xian filth.

XIAN MIND CONTROL

One technique xians have used for centuries is that of mind control. Those who
attend xian services or masses subject themselves to being programmed. One
naturally becomes bored and begins mindlessly daydreaming, or even half-nodding
off to sleep. This is when one is most susceptible to their subconscious mind
being programmed. This is even worse for in the case of small children and even
babies whose minds are open and susceptible. In colonial times, church masses
lasted all day long. The church usher would carry a long steel pole with a ball
at the tip to crack those who nodded off on the head. Church attendance was
compulsory, resulting in fines or public humiliation such as confinement to the
stocks for a specified period of time if one did not comply. All of this is a
conspiracy. The xian church masses and services are meant to be boring in order
to induce a passive and receptive state of mind where one can be programmed
without their knowledge.
Those who control the xian program know all about the mind and how to program
the populace. They are nothing but a bunch of the worst criminals. All of this
is done deliberately to create a slave state. The slave state is the goal of
xianity. The xians who walk around with the pasty artificial smiles as though in
a trance are those who continuously subject themselves to this indoctrination.
More and more church attendance and reinforcement turns them into conditioned
robots. This is one reason many who are in the process of breaking away from
xianity have a hard time, experience confusion and sometimes fear. People are
unaware they are actually being hypnotized. Studying the truth will eventually
result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will
eventually give way to reason.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html

Ok, so here is the meditation:
Begin at the waning part of a full moon [from the full to the new phase], a full
Satanic rosary should be said, vibrating the word 'MUNKA' 108 times. YOU MUST DO
THIS FOR FORTY DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DAYS!
This is pronounced 'MMUUUUUU-NNNN-YAH-KAH.' I can't put in the Sanskrit
lettering here as the yahoo does not support this font. The 'N' is like the
Spanish Enyay. The above example for the pronunciation is 100% correct and works
wonders.

For using Runes:
URUZ, AUROCHS
Anglo-Saxon: UR
Germanic: Uraz (Uruz)
Gothic: Urus
Norse: Ur
Anglo-Saxon: Ur
Icelandic: Ur
Norwegian: Ur

OR

ANSUZ (God) [Always remember the code-word and true meaning for 'God' is one's
self]
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)
Gothic: Ansus
Norse: Óss, Áss
Anglo-Saxon: Aesc, (Os, Ac)
Icelandic: Óss, Áss
Norwegian: As

See
http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Futhark.html

When you are finished with the vibration, you need to do your affirmation for 9
times. 9 is the number of endings for workings like this.
For example: Engulf yourself in white-gold light like the sun and affirm:
'I am totally and completely free from [whatever is binding or hindering you].

Another one, for a hampered love life:
'I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and
ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives.' 'I am now totally
free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I
consciously desire in my present life right now.'

Positive indications that the above working is doing its job is seeing the wings
of your soul manifest spontaneously during the working. The wings of the soul
are symbolic of spiritual freedom and power.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:10:43 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]That makes sense. i am really interested how karma works though. If you can neutalize past life karma with power meditations and advancing the soul, does that mean you can neutralize the "present life" karma you've already accumulated? is there such a thing? Its kinda hard to find anything about present life karma on the internet.. 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back