Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

COLORED ENERGY, never forget this ability

Al

I have been experimenting with breathing in colored energy into the aura these last few weeks. So far ive covered green,black,red,blue,orange and i just came back from invoking yellow energy. I HAVE to share that yellow energy is FUCKING AWESOME. Its been 30 min since and ive noticed many differences. The best one so far is my concentraion. I just cannot believe it, im no adept at void meditation infact i recently started void meditation again but right now my focus is at its max. I stared at a wall and waited for a thought to pop in ... all i could here was the freakin crickets in my cousins room. NO RANDOM THOUGHTS AT ALL! i can finally focus again! I highly recommend it for beginners or those who struggle concentrating. I still havent found anything bad about it other than my fingers stuck to the keyboard (sarcasm) but other than that i feel great. Never forget that we have the ability to breath in specific colored energy. Each color has its purpose. Ill leave the link below.
I also noticed that it is easier to visualize right after a warm up. Your brain is like the bicep, it should be warmed up for beter results. When i first went outside i had no intention of meditating. I just went out to try out a technique my cousin showed me. Where you breath in red energy into the muscle that you are working out. For example: a pushup involves your arms and calves. The calves dont do nothing for the muscle BUT it helps keep your form as with the abs. Instead breath in red energy surrounding in and out of your arms as you go down breath the energy into your aura of the arms and into your muscles. As you go up expand the energy as if you were stretching bubblegum or something. Normally i can only do 55 mandatory pushups till i drop. But with that technique i did 67. After i cooled down i sat and remembered reading how yellow energy improves focus. I decided to give it a shot. So i cleansed my aura and began breathing in yellow energy. Visualizing was a breeze since i had just warmed up. I did it until i could feel it. After that i felt like meditating, so i went for it and i could really visualize and align my chakras. I dont know if its because i warmed up my head or the yellow energy but i could visualize real good.
WOW! i just noticed how long this is ANYWAYS try it out.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
Anyways

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Awesome! I've had great experiences with Silver energy. I love color energy, especially as I've had synesthesia my whole life.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

I have been experimenting with breathing in colored energy into the aura these last few weeks. So far ive covered green,black,red,blue,orange and i just came back from invoking yellow energy. I HAVE to share that yellow energy is FUCKING AWESOME. Its been 30 min since and ive noticed many differences. The best one so far is my concentraion. I just cannot believe it, im no adept at void meditation infact i recently started void meditation again but right now my focus is at its max. I stared at a wall and waited for a thought to pop in ... all i could here was the freakin crickets in my cousins room. NO RANDOM THOUGHTS AT ALL! i can finally focus again! I highly recommend it for beginners or those who struggle concentrating. I still havent found anything bad about it other than my fingers stuck to the keyboard (sarcasm) but other than that i feel great. Never forget that we have the ability to breath in specific colored energy. Each color has its purpose. Ill leave the link below.
I also noticed that it is easier to visualize right after a warm up. Your brain is like the bicep, it should be warmed up for beter results. When i first went outside i had no intention of meditating. I just went out to try out a technique my cousin showed me. Where you breath in red energy into the muscle that you are working out. For example: a pushup involves your arms and calves. The calves dont do nothing for the muscle BUT it helps keep your form as with the abs. Instead breath in red energy surrounding in and out of your arms as you go down breath the energy into your aura of the arms and into your muscles. As you go up expand the energy as if you were stretching bubblegum or something. Normally i can only do 55 mandatory pushups till i drop. But with that technique i did 67. After i cooled down i sat and remembered reading how yellow energy improves focus. I decided to give it a shot. So i cleansed my aura and began breathing in yellow energy. Visualizing was a breeze since i had just warmed up. I did it until i could feel it. After that i felt like meditating, so i went for it and i could really visualize and align my chakras. I dont know if its because i warmed up my head or the yellow energy but i could visualize real good.

Anyways

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Wow i just looked it up and i gotta say thats prety cool. It must be annoying having to deal with it but it seems like you get more pleasure out of moments. Whats silver energy like? Im a bit paranoid of breathing it in,  i dont want to accidentally visualize grey energy. But im thinking of trying it out next. It seems perfect for meditation.  HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: COLORED ENERGY, never forget this ability

Awesome! I've had great experiences with Silver energy. I love color energy, especially as I've had synesthesia my whole life.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

My synesthesia isn't a problem, but some do sound pretty crazy. With me, I can smell and taste colors. I'm working on feeling them too, closing my eyes and feeling the color of a physical object.

With silver energy, I feel like quicksilver... rhythmic... in the zone... it's awesome. And I know what you mean about accidentally doing grey, another friend said that to me. So just see the energy as bright, vibrant, sparkly. Grey isn't like that.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Wow i just looked it up and i gotta say thats prety cool. It must be annoying having to deal with it but it seems like you get more pleasure out of moments. Whats silver energy like? Im a bit paranoid of breathing it in,  i dont want to accidentally visualize grey energy. But im thinking of trying it out next. It seems perfect for meditation. 

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

I have been experimenting with breathing in colored energy into the aura these last few weeks. So far ive covered green,black,red,blue,orange and i just came back from invoking yellow energy. I HAVE to share that yellow energy is FUCKING AWESOME. Its been 30 min since and ive noticed many differences. The best one so far is my concentraion. I just cannot believe it, im no adept at void meditation infact i recently started void meditation again but right now my focus is at its max. I stared at a wall and waited for a thought to pop in ... all i could here was the freakin crickets in my cousins room. NO RANDOM THOUGHTS AT ALL! i can finally focus again! I highly recommend it for beginners or those who struggle concentrating. I still havent found anything bad about it other than my fingers stuck to the keyboard (sarcasm) but other than that i feel great. Never forget that we have the ability to breath in specific colored energy. Each color has its
purpose. Ill leave the link below.
I also noticed that it is easier to visualize right after a warm up. Your brain is like the bicep, it should be warmed up for beter results. When i first went outside i had no intention of meditating. I just went out to try out a technique my cousin showed me. Where you breath in red energy into the muscle that you are working out. For example: a pushup involves your arms and calves. The calves dont do nothing for the muscle BUT it helps keep your form as with the abs. Instead breath in red energy surrounding in and out of your arms as you go down breath the energy into your aura of the arms and into your muscles. As you go up expand the energy as if you were stretching bubblegum or something. Normally i can only do 55 mandatory pushups till i drop. But with that technique i did 67. After i cooled down i sat and remembered reading how yellow energy improves focus. I decided to give it a shot. So i cleansed my aura and began breathing in yellow energy.
Visualizing was a breeze since i had just warmed up. I did it until i could feel it. After that i felt like meditating, so i went for it and i could really visualize and align my chakras. I dont know if its because i warmed up my head or the yellow energy but i could visualize real good.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Im jealous :(  , now i want synesthesia. I bet its super easy for you, You not only see them, You can FEEL them. Prety rare tho that you have it 1 - 100 1 - 1000.... Putting my jealousy aside I got an idea for visualizing silver energy, Ill just visualize two fat girls in knights armor hugging me lol. Im a try it out tonight thanks for sharing lydia :). HAIL SATAN!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:36 AM

My synesthesia isn't a problem, but some do sound pretty crazy. With me, I can smell and taste colors. I'm working on feeling them too, closing my eyes and feeling the color of a physical object.

With silver energy, I feel like quicksilver... rhythmic... in the zone... it's awesome. And I know what you mean about accidentally doing grey, another friend said that to me. So just see the energy as bright, vibrant, sparkly. Grey isn't like that.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@... wrote:

Wow i just looked it up and i gotta say thats prety cool. It must be annoying having to deal with it but it seems like you get more pleasure out of moments. Whats silver energy like? Im a bit paranoid of breathing it in,  i dont want to accidentally visualize grey energy. But im thinking of trying it out next. It seems perfect for meditation. 

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al" <al_reyes666@ wrote:

I have been experimenting with breathing in colored energy into the aura these last few weeks. So far ive covered green,black,red,blue,orange and i just came back from invoking yellow energy. I HAVE to share that yellow energy is FUCKING AWESOME. Its been 30 min since and ive noticed many differences. The best one so far is my concentraion. I just cannot believe it, im no adept at void meditation infact i recently started void meditation again but right now my focus is at its max. I stared at a wall and waited for a thought to pop in ... all i could here was the freakin crickets in my cousins room. NO RANDOM THOUGHTS AT ALL! i can finally focus again! I highly recommend it for beginners or those who struggle concentrating. I still havent found anything bad about it other than my fingers stuck to the keyboard (sarcasm) but other than that i feel great. Never forget that we have the ability to breath in specific colored energy. Each color has its
I also noticed that it is easier to visualize right after a warm up. Your brain is like the bicep, it should be warmed up for beter results. When i first went outside i had no intention of meditating. I just went out to try out a technique my cousin showed me. Where you breath in red energy into the muscle that you are working out. For example: a pushup involves your arms and calves. The calves dont do nothing for the muscle BUT it helps keep your form as with the abs. Instead breath in red energy surrounding in and out of your arms as you go down breath the energy into your aura of the arms and into your muscles. As you go up expand the energy as if you were stretching bubblegum or something. Normally i can only do 55 mandatory pushups till i drop. But with that technique i did 67. After i cooled down i sat and remembered reading how yellow energy improves focus. I decided to give it a shot. So i cleansed my aura and began breathing in yellow energy.
Visualizing was a breeze since i had just warmed up. I did it until i could feel it. After that i felt like meditating, so i went for it and i could really visualize and align my chakras. I dont know if its because i warmed up my head or the yellow energy but i could visualize real good.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I'm pretty sure synesthesia can be developed through meditation.

And LOL at your visualization technique!

Hail Father Satan!

Im jealous :(  , now i want synesthesia. I bet its super easy for you, You not only see them, You can FEEL them. Prety rare tho that you have it 1 - 100 1 - 1000.... Putting my jealousy aside I got an idea for visualizing silver energy, Ill just visualize two fat girls in knights armor hugging me lol. Im a try it out tonight thanks for sharing lydia :).

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:36 AM

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

I have been experimenting with breathing in colored energy into the aura these last few weeks. So far ive covered green,black,red,blue,orange and i just came back from invoking yellow energy. I HAVE to share that yellow energy is FUCKING AWESOME. Its been 30 min since and ive noticed many differences. The best one so far is my concentraion. I just cannot believe it, im no adept at void meditation infact i recently started void meditation again but right now my focus is at its max. I stared at a wall and waited for a thought to pop in ... all i could here was the freakin crickets in my cousins room. NO RANDOM THOUGHTS AT ALL! i can finally focus again! I highly recommend it for beginners or those who struggle concentrating. I still havent found anything bad about it other than my fingers stuck to the keyboard (sarcasm) but other than that i feel great. Never forget that we have the ability to breath in specific colored energy. Each color has
its
I also noticed that it is easier to visualize right after a warm up. Your brain is like the bicep, it should be warmed up for beter results. When i first went outside i had no intention of meditating. I just went out to try out a technique my cousin showed me. Where you breath in red energy into the muscle that you are working out. For example: a pushup involves your arms and calves. The calves dont do nothing for the muscle BUT it helps keep your form as with the abs. Instead breath in red energy surrounding in and out of your arms as you go down breath the energy into your aura of the arms and into your muscles. As you go up expand the energy as if you were stretching bubblegum or something. Normally i can only do 55 mandatory pushups till i drop. But with that technique i did 67. After i cooled down i sat and remembered reading how yellow energy improves focus. I decided to give it a shot. So i cleansed my aura and began breathing in yellow
energy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

With me I can smell energy some of the time, and many individual's energy doesn't smell good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <al_reyes666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back