Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Collection of my exposing the Jews materials.

Dorion

I've been spreading awareness about the nature and intentions of the Jews for a longer while. Over the years I found out that it's much easier to reach out an average NPC with calmly presented facts, without outright slurs and holocaust facts right off the bat. Here I will post several (Since there is a limit of 5 pics per post) of my pictures (Though they aren't really mine, I've just been collecting them) and if someone finds them useful, I will post more.

eimo2tU.jpg

bb2186c8c1fb5053c91782c7b47c2a6ffc097060be3e3e5913f904c43ed67288.jpg

b77cd229fde588b59f0370e930dd5cab5eab06431ea9b904f81f2d5473f94c1f.png

Br9jyNvIIAAr2fk.png

cong.png

Daaam that's not good...🀬🀬🀬🀬 these Jews remind me of that alien from the John Carpenter movie> The Thing,.! They try to wipe out the Gentile race and replace it with one of their own kind and robots.

Alright, I wasn't aware that I can just upload a video straight to the forums. That's a great feature.

A very important material of a Jew admitting that the footage of the so called Auschwitz liberation is fabricated and the NPCs surrounding her don't even react.

The third image about adl should be modified to contain information how this jew was framing black janitor of the factory. It would make it more informative to black people about how the adl jew supports them after jewish transatlantic slave trade

Some more ADL stuff then:

adl1.png

adl7.jpg

adl2.png

adl5.png

adl6.jpg

Video edition:

I've been spreading awareness about the nature and intentions of the Jews for a longer while. Over the years I found out that it's much easier to reach out an average NPC with calmly presented facts, without outright slurs and holocaust facts right off the bat. Here I will post several (Since there is a limit of 5 pics per post) of my pictures (Though they aren't really mine, I've just been collecting them) and if someone finds them useful, I will post more.

View attachment 2268

View attachment 2269

View attachment 2270

View attachment 2271

View attachment 2272
No matter how exhausting at times this struggle is that we face and deal with, yes times of being attacked/robbed/shutdown/etc etc ...no matter what I can't help but think of Hitler's words "We must not capitualte! No Not Ever!" And its true. There may be moments of reflection or silence such as life in resolving and working to stop the old programs and end the victim mentally so can better make real changes like ridding this wirld and all worlds of the parasitic yhwh curse! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ 🦚🦚🦚 Peacock feathers for you all now!^_^ πŸ”₯πŸ–€πŸ”₯🌜🌠πŸͺ·πŸŒ²Thank you JoS kameraden.πŸ’€βš‘βš‘ Heil Hitler!
πŸ‘οΈ Hail Satan! πŸ”οΈ

No matter how exhausting at times this struggle is that we face and deal with, yes times of being attacked/robbed/shutdown/etc etc ...no matter what I can't help but think of Hitler's words "We must not capitualte! No Not Ever!" And its true. There may be moments of reflection or silence such as life in resolving and working to stop the old programs and end the victim mentally so can better make real changes like ridding this wirld and all worlds of the parasitic yhwh curse! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ 🦚🦚🦚 Peacock feathers for you all now!^_^ πŸ”₯πŸ–€πŸ”₯🌜🌠πŸͺ·πŸŒ²Thank you JoS kameraden.πŸ’€βš‘βš‘ Heil Hitler!
πŸ‘οΈ Hail Satan! πŸ”οΈ
Hope that made sense. Always we can fight even if there are times we may
πŸ˜‚

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back