Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Collecting Ideas for a training method

shael666

[Please take your time to read this as I thought a lot about this but couldnt come up with the perfect training method. I really do need your help with this one.]

Hey everyone,

I was actually wondering about this for a long time already, so today I decided I would ask.
I am searching for a method to train a specific ability of the mind (very specific, lol). For those of you who have watched the anime "Elfen Lied", I want to develop a power similar to the "vectors" in this anime.
Now a general explanation for those who havent seen it:
"Vectors" as described in the anime are not the vectors you might know from math, they are the main offense and defense weapon of the diclonius species. They basically look like invisible arms and have a telekinetic-like impact on things they touch. They are also extendable in range. Also, the vibration frequency of these vectors can be changed at will by the user. A little example - A vectors on the lowest frequency is basically "inactive". You could say that it doesnt even exist, or that its just lying on the ground. In this frequency the vector(s) just passes through any object without anything happening.
Then there is a "middle" vibration frequency, at which the vector(s) interact with objects just like a physical arm/hand would (For example opening and closing a door).
Then at the highest frequency the vectors vibrate so strongly that they clean-cut through objects (for example cutting a piece of paper in half).

I am searching for a method to properly train and develop this - to the point where I can either sense or (if possible) even see my vectors (maybe like I would see auras etc.).
Another thing to think about is wheter those vectors should come "out of my body" or out of the ground/just float in the air, and how they can affect me (levitation by pushing myself up with the vectors). I thought quite a lot about this.

Now as a little "disclaimer" :
I am not delusional, I know damn well that things like opening/closing a door or even cutting a paper in half with this will more than likely need years and years of daily training, but I am serious about this, so please take my question seriously aswell.

Thanks for reading my long-ass text and please give me any intel you have on this, as I seriously want to develop a power like this. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions/suggestions.

-Shael

This is basically an uber complicated version of telekinesis. It's kinda a waste of energy, and would be better off just learning telekinesis, honestly.www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Telekinesis.html
On Dec 11, 2016, at 03:35, shael666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Please take your time to read this as I thought a lot about this but couldnt come up with the perfect training method. I really do need your help with this one.]

Hey everyone,

I was actually wondering about this for a long time already, so today I decided I would ask.
I am searching for a method to train a specific ability of the mind (very specific, lol). For those of you who have watched the anime "Elfen Lied", I want to develop a power similar to the "vectors" in this anime.
"Vectors" as described in the anime are not the vectors you might know from math, they are the main offense and defense weapon of the diclonius species. They basically look like invisible arms and have a telekinetic-like impact on things they touch. They are also extendable in range. Also, the vibration frequency of these vectors can be changed at will by the user. A little example - A vectors on the lowest frequency is basically "inactive". You could say that it doesnt even exist, or that its just lying on the ground. In this frequency the vector(s) just passes through any object without anything happening.
Then there is a "middle" vibration frequency, at which the vector(s) interact with objects just like a physical arm/hand would (For example opening and closing a door).
Then at the highest frequency the vectors vibrate so strongly that they clean-cut through objects (for example cutting a piece of paper in half).

I am searching for a method to properly train and develop this - to the point where I can either sense or (if possible) even see my vectors (maybe like I would see auras etc.).
Another thing to think about is wheter those vectors should come "out of my body" or out of the ground/just float in the air, and how they can affect me (levitation by pushing myself up with the vectors). I thought quite a lot about this.

I am not delusional, I know damn well that things like opening/closing a door or even cutting a paper in half with this will more than likely need years and years of daily training, but I am serious about this, so please take my question seriously aswell.

Thanks for reading my long-ass text and please give me any intel you have on this, as I seriously want to develop a power like this. I am looking forward to hearing your opinions/suggestions.

-Shael

That might mean telekinetic powers: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nesis.html
 . Elfen Lied is totally Xtian influenced, you can tell that the beginning has the theme song of a catholic church. It's like someone with powers hates her own self and then dies with the powers and is called a "repentant sinner." I finally knew why I never found this sad but I loled why Lucy would kill herself XDXDXDXDXD
If I were her, I would use these powers to wreck havoc and driving in Pissrael while playing this song: Manuel - Gas Gas Gas
<td [/IMG] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 I think it has to do with thoughtforms also like creating thoughtforms to look like they are invisible arms coming out of you but if you really powerful, those thoughtforms can achieve the feats you were saying like programming them to push your friend to his crush by accident and watching the lolz happen. I still gotta meditate a lot. Hope this helps.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, December 12, 2016 8:38 AM, "shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey everyone,

-Shael

Thanks for taking the time to respond. It seems I have to clarify some things here. I hope the following is understandable (if not let me know, lol):My idea of the vectors would be more like a model of visualization for telekinesis. The key part here are the vibration levels. Lets say for example I want to open a door with my vectors. Heck, I don't need the arm to be vibrating (the stronger the vibration, the more solid the vector; like i wrote in the initial post) as strongly as the hand. For instance, The arm vibrates on a low frequency while the hand vibrates on a high frequency, therefore a lot of energy is used only on the hand, aka the part that actually does something. This would work perfectly against this "inefficiency"  that some of you spoke of. The important part here is that the different areas of each vector can each have different vibrational levels. I hope I could clarify the type of power I want to train with this post. So please let me know of ANY training method that might work towards attaining this. I really appreciate your help, guys. :) 
-Shael 
On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 2:10, avivom666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   That might mean telekinetic powers: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nesis.html
 . Elfen Lied is totally Xtian influenced, you can tell that the beginning has the theme song of a catholic church. It's like someone with powers hates her own self and then dies with the powers and is called a "repentant sinner." I finally knew why I never found this sad but I loled why Lucy would kill herself XDXDXDXDXD
If I were her, I would use these powers to wreck havoc and driving in Pissrael while playing this song: Manuel - Gas Gas Gas
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" [/IMG] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE] [/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
 I think it has to do with thoughtforms also like creating thoughtforms to look like they are invisible arms coming out of you but if you really powerful, those thoughtforms can achieve the feats you were saying like programming them to push your friend to his crush by accident and watching the lolz happen. I still gotta meditate a lot. Hope this helps.

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, December 12, 2016 8:38 AM, "shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey everyone,

-Shael

I really like your ideas have some cool ideas you could apply for your training using vectors and applying your concept using obsidian balls and programming it with vibrations hail Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back