Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chinese Paganism in Taiwan: Notes From Recent Trip

I've recently returned from my trip to Taiwan. Sadly I can't provide pictures, as they reveal my face, and even ones that don't, I've also uploaded to my personal social media.

Good news: Chinese Paganism, Satanism and tradition, well and alive in Taiwan (from what I've seen it isn't "non-existent" in the Chinese mainland, just infested with enemy communist distortion and mixing).

Many of the temples in Taiwan aren't even really Buddhist, or strictly-Buddhist, even the ones that are supposedly Buddhist have large, large elements of Chinese Paganism and mythology into them. The beauty of Taiwan's temples is that they aren't just fitted to one esoteric Chinese religion, therefore, Daoists, Buddhists and etc, can find solace in these temples. Hindus will definitely enjoy them, since they are almost identical. I've found through my research that Daoism and Hinduism are near-identical.

What I find truly fascinating is how the pillars of these temples are wrapped in Serpentine and Dragon designs, and the tops of the temples are also topped with colorful dragons, two of Satan's favorite animal symbols. Here's an example from the Bangka Longshan temple, one of the temples I visited in Taiwan, though this isn't my image:
iu

iu

The images however just don't do justice as opposed to actually visiting these temples, which was indeed, a blast. People familiar with Pagan ancient civilizations know that the followers didn't refer to themselves as "Daoist", or "Hindu", or "Buddhist" or whatever. Those three terms are all outsider or corrupted terms. This is because the ancients all followed the truth behind the pluricentric nature of the Gods. People back in the day would just refer to themselves as following or being part of the temple of a certain God or Goddess.

To my delight, when I asked the temple guardians and keepers in Taiwan what "religion" per say their temple adhere to, just like in the ancient of day, they never said "Daoist" or "Buddhist". They just told me that the temple was dedicated towards a particular God or Goddess, and the more-visited ones have pamphlets of the Gods that the temple is dedicated to.

Also, another thing I found VERY interesting is that within the temples, even before getting to the altar area with the statues of the main God, you will be greeted by statues, altars, paintings and offering tables to other lower-ranking Gods and Goddesses that were under the order of the main one.

The picture below, although again not mine, shows the hall leading to the main God, in the Bangka Qingshui temple, another one of the temples I visited, to the sides not only can you see statues of Gods facing each other, but behind them, what looks likes displays contains statues of more Gods. Not sure about the mythology behind the black skin.

iu

I do recall one of the HPs stating that when one attempts to contact the Demons, they will send their legions of lesser Gods or Guardians to observe to see whether the "caller" is worth their time. Additionally just in general, Gods don't just work alone, they have their respective heirarchies, no different than an owner of a bussiness having employees of differing tasks help the bussiness remain afloat. Being greeted by statues of lesser Gods and Guardians at the temple before the main God/Goddess in my opinion is a cultural-aesthetic representation of this phenomena.

I also donated money to keep these temples in tact. The one thing I absolutely HATE is when historical and heritage relics are forced to be destroyed due to being in such a decayed state, though sadly it happens. A Vietnamese person I was speaking to on the plane ride told me that the temples in his country are in a state of decay due to the neglect they are facing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back