Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chanting Raum to obtain his strengthens

BabyZeus

Hello,
I am currently using Raum for energy raising and cleansing. But I also want to chant his name into my soul to obtain his powers. Which amount of repetitions should I use for this?
Because I read here that we can chant the gods names intones and get their individual strengthens.

The pronunciation of Lord Raum's name and the RAUM Mantra is slightly different. In Lord Raum's name you have to pronounce the R harder, in the RAUM Mantra you have to pronounce the whole mantra in the same tone. This way you can get more efficiency. If you are going to chant Lord Raum's name, you can do it as many times as you like, but don't overwork yourself (especially if you are new). The number of repetitions will increase over time as you improve.

i dont know if chanting gods name will do anything but solar mantras should be vibrated into your entire soul.

Hello,
I am currently using Raum for energy raising and cleansing. But I also want to chant his name into my soul to obtain his powers. Which amount of repetitions should I use for this?
Because I read here that we can chant the gods names intones and get their individual strengthens.
216 will be enough for God Raum to pay attention to you, then it all depends on how worthy you are to receive a "personal effort". You also need to meditate on his sigil for 20 minutes.
RAUM is a solar mantra, so expect to gain qualities that pertain to the Sun, you can find them on Azazel's Astrology. Solar numbers like 111 work best.
You did not understand the question and answered completely incorrectly. He means that he wants to receive a blessing, a strengthening of the God Raum.

216 will be enough for God Raum to pay attention to you, then it all depends on how worthy you are to receive a "personal effort". You also need to meditate on his sigil for 20 minutes.

You did not understand the question and answered completely incorrectly. He means that he wants to receive a blessing, a strengthening of the God Raum.
It is you who doesn't understand. Instead of answering questions with random bro advice, I suggest you study the JoS first.

How are you so sure of these specifics? It is best not to issue exact directions if this is not the only possibility. Then, why did you rudely try to correct JG PoJ? It is best to calm down about this, as this has given me a perception of trying to falsely project your authority over others.

How are you so sure of these specifics? It is best not to issue exact directions if this is not the only possibility. Then, why did you rudely try to correct JG PoJ? It is best to calm down about this, as this has given me a perception of trying to falsely project your authority over others.
You blindly defend him, because you are made of the same dough. I answer what I know and what I am sure of, unlike your theories in many posts. You can be proud that you can spend time on the virtual life of a Satanist, I can't boast of this and I spend 90% of my time on self-development, perhaps in your natal chart we are ideal enemies

You blindly defend him, because you are made of the same dough. I answer what I know and what I am sure of, unlike your theories in many posts. You can be proud that you can spend time on the virtual life of a Satanist, I can't boast of this and I spend 90% of my time on self-development, perhaps in your natal chart we are ideal enemies

By engaging with this community, are you not also spending time on the virtual life of Satanists? Further, how are you certain that your personal experience with your problems is the solution that the other person needs for theirs? That is why I said to not issue these statements, like that you must do 216 reps for a God to notice you, without knowing if this was really true or not. Instead, tone it down and say that this is what you did and what you assume may help them.

Also, no, we are not enemies. It is more likely you have some problems with authority figures and their statements which you are resolving and this comes out as anger or attempts to devalue other JG's for words that you take offense to. That can be why you have judged me as an enemy based on only a few interactions, as well as had viewed JG PoJ as a demagogue.

In reality, neither of us know each other well enough to do more than speculate on the other.

Last edited:
By engaging with this community, are you not also spending time on the virtual life of Satanists? Further, how are you certain that your personal experience with your problems is the solution that the other person needs for theirs? That is why I said to not issue these statements, like that you must do 216 reps for a God to notice you, without knowing if this was really true or not. Instead, tone it down and say that this is what you did and what you assume may help them.

Also, no, we are not enemies. It is more likely you have some problems with authority figures and their statements which you are resolving and this comes out as anger or attempts to devalue other JG's for words that you take offense to. That can be why you have judged me as an enemy based on only a few interactions, as well as had viewed JG PoJ as a demagogue.

In reality, neither of us know each other well enough to do more than speculate on the other.
I spend no more than 30-40 minutes a day on the forum and I already doubt that I need to come here, i'm not doing it for myself. I believe that I did everything right in a particular individual case.

I know enough about you and your friend not to be friends with you, I will never change this decision.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back