Header Wallpaper

Can universal/karmic forces block our spells?

hobert6661 min to read

Greetings.

i have a question

Can universal forces block our spells?

For example, let’s say we cast a love spell on an andrepod(low consciousness human with no magickal protection), but the spell didn’t work.

The same could be said for a binding spell, or for any other type of spell—whether it’s a curse or not.

A friend of mine said that “even if you’re powerful, the spell might not work because it’s out of sync with your karmic destiny or the natural order of the universe.”

He says that even if a spell is cast correctly—on the right day, at the right time, in the proper manner, and with a strong spirit—some spells still won’t work. Is there such a thing? Is something like this possible?

also he said the same thing for using pandulum to see future for sportsbetting "the reason you start failing on predicting football match results is because its simply not suited for you"

im thinking he just blames the universe for his failures but i still wanna ask.

im happy for all answers.

#1

Why on earth would you cast a spell on an andrapode? It makes no sense—do you want to attract negativity to yourself? Casting a love spell on a person against their will is already problematic enough, let alone on an andrapode. In any case, I think it always depends on many factors—such as void-of-course moon periods, the current state of the heavens, yes, perhaps even karma, your concentration, the strength of your soul, and so on. To resolve this issue, you simply need to clear the negativity from your karma. If you desire love, once you have cleansed your negative karma, consistently purified your aura, and practiced meditation, you can create a spiritual square of Venus—specifically when Venus is strong in its own sign. Everything you need is in the astrology section; I’m sending you the links now:

hobert666

The reason I said “andrepod” was that I wanted to describe a defenseless person with no knowledge of magic with low consciousness; a love spell was just another example. I don't cast love spells—it was just an example, I think. It was a misunderstanding.

i wanted to say with that example is "why sometimes even our spells on andrepods doesnt work they dont even have protection aura"

also thanks for you answers but what is "current state of heavens" you mean Du'at ?

sorry i dont know that term

thanks again.

Avatar
չ∂αяквℓσω

The reason I said “andrepod” was that I wanted to describe a defenseless person with no knowledge of magic with low consciousness; a love spell was just another example. I don't cast love spells—it was just an example, I think. It was a misunderstanding.

i wanted to say with that example is "why sometimes even our spells on andrepods doesnt work they dont even have protection aura"

Ah, I see now; forgive the misunderstanding.

"Current sky" refers to the positions of the planets in specific signs at that moment; you can check astropollo.org for more information and coordinate your magical practices accordingly.

Also, to answer your question: everyone enters this world with specific auric and soul-based strengths—or lack thereof—depending on training from past lives. There are likely several reasons why it might not be working:

- Your aura and soul aren't strong enough to affect that person (you need to train through meditation).

- The current astrological alignment isn't in your favor, or perhaps you're casting the spell during a "void-of-course" moon.

- Willpower: there is a difference between cursing someone and persuading them. Paradoxically, casting a love spell can require much more energy because you are attempting to manipulate the person's will, and implanting thoughts in someone's mind is no easy task (not that you should do it; I don't consider it ethical).

- The will of the Gods: if you are doing something unjust, the Gods might intervene—offering warnings or corrections to show you that the action is wrong—such as cursing someone simply because they insulted you.
- And obviously karma, too.

#2
This is the targeted message.

This depends on astrological factors as well as the strength of your mind and soul. If a strong soul casts a spell without success, it may occur due to unfavorable planetary placements or a failure to direct the energies in a proper fashion. The universe either works for you or against you. You must acquire the knowledge to let it work for you. It is well explained in the Meditation and Magick section on the ToZ website.

#3

Thanks for all answers 👍✌️