Header Wallpaper

Relationships Can I vent a little?

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator2 min to read

Hello everyone! Is it okay to open up about my feelings here?

I'm a student. In my state, most students are generally good people, and the teachers are good too, although this isn't true of every single person.

I've chosen to focus on my studies, and I've done reasonably well at it. Over the past few months, my grades have been really excellent. However, unlike most of my peers, I haven't gotten involved in romantic relationships or other distractions (going to the gym, having a boyfriend or girlfriend, various other hobbies, or anything else unrelated to studying).

I'm struggling to deal with the people around me. Some of them aren't doing well academically, but they go to the gym and have fit, strong bodies. Others aren't particularly interested in studying, yet they still attend school and have jobs on the side.

But I don't have any of those qualities outside of academics. When they show off their athletic physiques or brag about other things, I don't know how to react. I can't afford to cut back on my studies just to make time for exercise and other activities.

What advice would you give me?

And what religious or spiritual advice would you offer me?

#1

Hello,

You asked for advice, but it is not clear about what, so I'm gonna give you my opinion.

It is very good that you are doing very well in your studies. Either one is gifted and can reach excellent grades with a few hours of study, or one needs to give their maximum they have to reach the top. You are putting all your time into your studies, and it is giving the desired results.

From the fitness point of view, it doesn't take much to be in good shape. Personally speaking, 30 minutes to 1 hour, 3 times a week is sufficient to have a trained body and be in shape. It doesn't take much time, and it is good for your health. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that cover full-body workouts, from beginner to advanced levels.

Having a boyfriend/girlfriend and doing external activities is another story. Yes, it requires time. There isn't any particular magic that you can do to have them without dedicating the right amount of time. The thing that comes to my mind that can put together studying and being with other people is group studying, but it is not for everybody, and it is not the same as just hanging out with friends.

When they show off their athletic physiques or brag about other things, I don't know how to react.

You don't need to do anything specific. Be happy for them. Hating others because they have something you don't have is not a good strategy in life. If you are jealous, it means that you would like to have those things too.

In conclusion, there are periods of life that are more focused on some parts of life than others. Right now you are studying a lot; in a few years you may work and have more time to dedicate to friends, relationships, and other activities. Time and energy are limited; either you focus all of them on one aspect and reach the top, or you spread them across several fields, maybe with fewer results.

Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org

#2
This is the targeted message.

You need to balance, academics, relationships and gym. All are good for you. You will gain valuable experience from these.

All the best

#3

I think the question is: Do you enjoy studying? If you do, then this may be the path for you. I don't know if you're studying a specific subject, but perhaps you could be a teacher of sorts?

I completely understand the lack of time, but be aware that studying is only one part of many parts of life. Advancing spiritually, mentally, physically, even emotionally (which can be worked on with life experiences) are all essentials. However, there are periods of our lives when we can only focus on one.

Maybe you can focus on working out etc when you're done with your studies? Are you also doing meditations? What is it that takes so much of your time that you can't, for example, go for a coffee with a friend?

#4

I would say to go out of your comfort zone and at least try it out. Make a friend who can help with that. IK It's not easy, I'm quite like you. There is also some ways to make money online, which non of them is easy at all but here again it will probably not hurt to try things out. Plus you might be able to find a job where you don't have to work much. All of these will be uncomfortable though, but at the end you'll see it was never that deep. And I can advise to do this. On the spiritual side, I would do Adonis's ritual to develop masculine traits. Perhaps Phobos's ritual to overcome fear. Aphrodite's and Eros's ritual for love.