Header Wallpaper

Building a Stronger Spiritual Routine

maris1 min to read

Hi everyone! 🫠

I’ve been on a spiritual path for the past few years and meditation has been an important part of that journey for me. However, I’ve had periods where I stopped practicing for a while, and because of that I never really managed to build the consistency I wanted.

Recently, I’ve felt strongly drawn to return to my 40-day meditation program and begin again with more discipline, patience, and intention. I feel like going back to the basics and building a solid foundation again is exactly what I need right now.

After completing the 40 days, I’d like to continue with a simple but meaningful daily practice rather than losing the rhythm again. What kind of meditations or spiritual practices would you recommend doing regularly after finishing the program?

I’d especially love to hear from people who have gone through something similar or found a routine that helped them stay consistent and continue growing spiritually.

Any advice, personal experiences, or suggestions would mean a lot to me. Thank you in advance. 🤍🪽

#1
This is the targeted message.

Hello :)

Read this, High Priest gives an outline for beginners, then moving into intermediate as you are ready:

Within those, there are links to the recommended meditations and practices.

maris

Thank you so much for your guidance and for sharing these with me. I’ll take my time reading through everything and continue my practice with more patience and consistency. I truly appreciate your help. ☺️🙏🏼