Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bought a ouija board today.. having second thoughts.

Giovanni R

I just finished using the ouija board for communication. I came in contact with a negative spirit, I didn't know what to do so I asked it what it wanted. It said it wanted me, I asked why. He said "SON", after that it said "HANDUT", it said it was my son and that "Handut" killed him. I asked why, it said "QUEER". I asked if he killed him because he was queer, he said yes. After that we were going back and forth and I asked if he swore allegiance to Satan.. he said no that because Satan was "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" I asked why, it said because "E-V-I-L". Somewhere in here he said I was evil because I was "QUEER" (yes, i am gay) I also asked it if it was christian, and he said yes. That explains a lot.

I don't know what to do now, my ouija board is on my desk, I'm a little worried something might happen to me tonight. What do I do?

I hate what it said about Satan and that he was evil and trouble, it's stuck in my mind. I don't want to believe it, and I won't. I seriously don't know what to do!

You should have blessed the ouija board in the name of the 4crown prince. Before doing any contacting.Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:32:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Bought a ouija board today.. having second thoughts.
  I just finished using the ouija board for communication. I came in contact with a negative spirit, I didn't know what to do so I asked it what it wanted. It said it wanted me, I asked why. He said "SON", after that it said "HANDUT", it said it was my son and that "Handut" killed him. I asked why, it said "QUEER". I asked if he killed him because he was queer, he said yes. After that we were going back and forth and I asked if he swore allegiance to Satan.. he said no that because Satan was "T-R-O-U-B-L-E" I asked why, it said because "E-V-I-L". Somewhere in here he said I was evil because I was "QUEER" (yes, i am gay) I also asked it if it was christian, and he said yes. That explains a lot.

I don't know what to do now, my ouija board is on my desk, I'm a little worried something might happen to me tonight. What do I do?

I hate what it said about Satan and that he was evil and trouble, it's stuck in my mind. I don't want to believe it, and I won't. I seriously don't know what to do!

First: was it a Parker Brother's board?
Secondly: KNOW that Lucifer will guide you through the darkness. Do not be afraid to enter the darkness with him. Absolute trust is a must. The spirit that contacted you obviously wants to destroy your sanity, Know this: true witch boards are made by hand and not sold in stores. If, you want an accurate board you need to create it.
Third: Homosexuality is not a sin. Any one who tells you this, alive or dead, has their own sexuality to face off with. Remember: Our father loves us. Those who seek to destroy us will come face to face with what they fear the most: their own Dark Night of the Soul so, to speak. Let's see if, they can stand that kind of pain....
Fourth: Did you love your son?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

yes, it's a parker brothers board. i bought it yesterday at tiys r us. before that i was using a pendulum for yes and no questions. i asked if i should buy a ouija board for better communication. 
i know being gay isn't a sin or w/e and i'm proud of the fact that i was born gay. i actually found it a little amusing when it called me queer. 
here's the thing.. i'm seventeen years old. i DON'T have a son, which makes me think 1) this negative spirit is either messing around with me or 2) he knows me from a past life. 
On May 17, 2013, at 6:29 AM, "heathergerman" <heathergerman@... wrote:
  First: was it a Parker Brother's board?
Secondly: KNOW that Lucifer will guide you through the darkness. Do not be afraid to enter the darkness with him. Absolute trust is a must. The spirit that contacted you obviously wants to destroy your sanity, Know this: true witch boards are made by hand and not sold in stores. If, you want an accurate board you need to create it.
Third: Homosexuality is not a sin. Any one who tells you this, alive or dead, has their own sexuality to face off with. Remember: Our father loves us. Those who seek to destroy us will come face to face with what they fear the most: their own Dark Night of the Soul so, to speak. Let's see if, they can stand that kind of pain....
Fourth: Did you love your son?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back