Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Black Cube 666

Virael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Do you remember the black cube, the "tefillin" that the jews use?

Well, unfortunatly for them, I made a project, and now it's not jewish anymore.

I created a new ritual tool, I still haven't name it, I would like to leave the honor to HPHC to name it, if he has some time of course, or I'll do my self.

I also did it with the "tallit", now named Set's Coat, I don't remember if I shared, I'll do it later in case.

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_20240610_234704.jpg
    IMG_20240610_234704.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20240610_235009.jpg
    IMG_20240610_235009.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
I also re-writed the pissrael'anthem, and I name it "Satanas sei la nostra Speranza", but it's in italian.

You know, while I was walking I saw some jews with this anthem, then I remembered some holy scriptures about how jews own nothing and how the first Genitle that pass has the right to seize it (or it was something similar, idk), so now it's mine. That's it.

I am still in doubt about a couple of things, what material should it be made of?

To be precise, what indicates the material, in Greek must correspond to 666 or at least at 9. I was also thinking of the addition of a prayer (a little scroll) on the inside, again with a total value of 666, or at least that would add up to 9.

For the time being, in the absence of any other name, I will call it Θ, after the name of Lord Thoth, given the symbolism that always refers to this letter and this number.

It seems to be deeply connected to the number 9.

There is no need for this. What's next, we're going to create a "Satanic Kippah" too?
There is no need, the 'kippah' is literally a headdress worn by Gentile nobility, in central Europe if I remember correctly.
jews simply gave it another name.

That headdress resembles a dome, like that of the Temples, symbolising universal consciousness, or the universe itself. It can also be designed with different patterns according to the symbolic meaning you want to give it.

The 'shtreimel' was simply stolen from the Hungarian nobility and introduced into jewish uses and customs.

The 'tallit' derives from pagan veiling, the act of covering one's head and wrapping oneself in a veil, from what I remember it is related to the symbolism of Lord Set, and in any case is useful for the feeling of invocation.

The classic black and white dress worn by orthodox jews only comes from an elegant way of dressing that existed at the time. You can play on the symbolism of black and white, light and darkness, but there is nothing jewish about it.

And then there are the 'tefillin' which are those black cubes they use for prayer.

The use of all these instruments and their precise and meticulous construction serves to connect the user to the 'torah', or at least to help him with magic, by reminding him of the symbolism behind these instruments.
So it can help you with the mindset and also with the idea of having community uses and customs, for a greater sense of community.

For the rest, I have always based all the ritual objects I have designed on a strict Satanic symbolism, so that I can give the community more uses and customs, which however do not deviate from the ideologies of Spiritual Satanism, and can give unconscious help, or a more practical approach where spiritual and material are one, by connecting with the simbolism.

If you think that using a veil or using objects such as cubes or the like to unconsciously help you is wrong just because they have stolen and used similar objects and customs, then you need to re-evaluate your ideas and remind yourself that jews do not own anything and that there is always a reason why they stole these symbols and not others.

Great, then use what was Pagan and wasn't changed by the jews to begin with. Taking what the jews have corrupted and trying to "re-create" it your own way, a new version made by you, makes no sense. It just makes Satanism look like a reaction to Judaism and it looks ridiculous.

One example I can give you is with the Hebrew alphabet; it is pretty much stolen from the Ancient Greek alphabet. Would you think it would be a good idea, since Hebrew was stolen from Pagans, to now take Hebrew and based on it create a new "Satanic" alphabet with a similar structure and principles? Why? You literally have Ancient Greek right there, uncontaminated and pure.

Also, this thing that the Kippah was taken from Europeans isn't something that convinces me much. Don't take statements such as "jews steal and do not create" to such an extreme
that you think it's impossible for them to literally create anything, like a small hat. Even if it's similar doesn't necessairly mean it's stolen in this case.

If you think that using a veil or using objects such as cubes or the like to unconsciously help you is wrong just because they have stolen and used similar objects and customs, then you need to re-evaluate your ideas and remind yourself that jews do not own anything and that there is always a reason why they stole these symbols and not others.
You'll never see me around with that go-pro, no matter how much you try to sell it to me. Many things they stole are sadly now extremely tied to their thoughtforms and energies. The cube for example is extremely tied to their "god", using it would be crazy to me, but you do you.

The cube, like the number 6, the 6-pointed star of Visnu, does not belong to the enemy. It is like saying that what connects material and spiritual belongs to the enemy, but this is false.

Associating these elements linked to the number 6 with the enemy is a block.

All that is considered fundamentally 'kosher' and jewish in these objects are the letter 'shin' engraved on them and the 4 jewish prayers they put inside, one of which is 'shema' and the others speak of the 'escape from Egypt', and the way to obtain the raw material, by sacrificing an animal. The rest is not jewish in any way.

If you look at my project, you can realise the countless numbers that come out of the cube. If you take the cube apart you get 6 squares, each square has 4 angles of 90 degrees, so each square has 360 degrees (like all the degrees of the zodiac), so let's do 6×360 and get 2160, which is the duration of an astrological era.

Do you think these numbers belong to the enemy?
No, they just tried to exploit them to destroy us.

For the rest of the project, I used three circles that act as steps.
In one circle are the 12 signs of the zodiac, in the second are the 72 Gods, and in the third are the 360 degrees.
If we used an ideal calendar, we would have 12 months and each month would last 30 days, so that we would form a perfect circle of 360 days.
In each sign there would be 6 Gods, and each of them would rule 5 degrees/days.

This is the symbolism of the base.

Then I added the inscriptions, I used the number 9, which is the maximum number, I used the letter Theta which has the value 9, this letter is also shown as Lord Thoth's name.
I did a calculation, it is with 4 Theta for each face of the cube I can get a total numerical value of 216 (9×4×6).
Wich again it can be related to 2160, and also 216=6×6×6.

Then adding the value of the cube with that of its inscriptions and that of the base, I obtained 666, which then returns to 9, as Theta.

I explained what makes the black cube "kosher", the fact that it is not a jewish symbol, and how I created this design in a 100% Satanic and 0% jewish way.

The design is not 100% finished yet, I can still add a prayer to the Gods inside it, or other decorations, as long as I always use the value 666, so it will always make 9 at the end anyway.

Do you still think it has something negative?

Great, then use what was Pagan and wasn't changed by the jews to begin with. Taking what the jews have corrupted and trying to "re-create" it your own way, a new version made by you, makes no sense. It just makes Satanism look like a reaction to Judaism and it looks ridiculous.

And it is not ridiculous if I am able to explain all the notions related to this symbol.

My reasoning was not:
"wow, they have a black cube, cool, wait I'll remove their prayers, now it's Satanic".

I only made that reasoning when I rewrote the text of their hymn, but there it was mainly for a bit of fun, nothing so mystical or serious, although I put my heart into the text I wrote.

These are very complex subjects. The occult can be extremely complex, don't think it's all easy and straightforward as it can appear. Many of these elements have been "jewdified" so much that you have no idea and the situation can be way more complex than you imagine on the astral. Jews also keep a lot of their knowledge on these things secret.

If you look at the RTR, we literally blot out the "Star of David", I know it wasn't jewish in origin, but it has to be done to remove all of the negativities that the enemy has attached to it. I also do not believe that the enemy is literally incapable of creating anything when it comes to Magick. Many things are stolen, sure, but they added elements and practices that no one ever did, so you also run the risk of thinking that some of their reptilian nonsense "was actually Pagan" and using it yourself with horrible effects.

For things like these is better to ask a High Priest, see what they tell you. I still stand on my belief that it's unnecessary, just use what is originally Pagan and don't try to "save" and "re-change" what was heavily corrupted for centuries.

These are very complex subjects. The occult can be extremely complex, don't think it's all easy and straightforward as it can appear. Many of these elements have been "jewdified" so much that you have no idea and the situation can be way more complex than you imagine on the astral. Jews also keep a lot of their knowledge on these things secret.

If you look at the RTR, we literally blot out the "Star of David", I know it wasn't jewish in origin, but it has to be done to remove all of the negativities that the enemy has attached to it. I also do not believe that the enemy is literally incapable of creating anything when it comes to Magick. Many things are stolen, sure, but they added elements and practices that no one ever did, so you also run the risk of thinking that some of their reptilian nonsense "was actually Pagan" and using it yourself with horrible effects.

For things like these is better to ask a High Priest, see what they tell you. I still stand on my belief that it's unnecessary, just use what is originally Pagan and don't try to "save" and "re-change" what was heavily corrupted for centuries.
So you think that using most yantras would be risky, as they are mostly based on the 6-pointed star?

I think that in the RTR we also blot out the star because they have based thier souls on saturnine energies, but this it doesn't mean that these simbols alone are cursed.

So you think that using most yantras would be risky, as they are mostly based on the 6-pointed star?

I think that in the RTR we also blot out the star because they have based thier souls on saturnine energies, but this it doesn't mean that these simbols alone are cursed.
Then the cube is literally the earth element, the base, from which starts the inverted cross symbolising the 7 chakras + the 2 of the hips. You get the cross by taking the cube apart.

To say that the cube is hebrewised seems to me a big mistake.

No, it would be you doing exactly what I told you to do. Going to the origin, to the Pagan source, pure, and using it. Not going to the jews, seeing what they have and creating a new version made by you based on your assumptions. In a similar way to how Ancient Greek is similar to Hebrew, but you can use Ancient Greek with no problems, as I told you.

But again, see what the High Priests tell you.

I created a new ritual tool, I still haven't name it, I would like to leave the honor to HPHC to name it, if he has some time of course, or I'll do my self.

I also did it with the "tallit", now named Set's Coat, I don't remember if I shared, I'll do it later in case.

What do you think?
Hp .Hoodedcobra666 said:
I hope I am not disturbing you, I wanted to ask you what you think of this project.

Continuing the project, essentially the use is to channel energy related to the earth element into the material world.
The symbolism and values are very much linked to the ether element, while the very shape of the object is the cube linked to the earth element.

From ether, the essence of everything, you go through the 360 days, the 72 Gods and the 12 signs of the zodiac (everything that exists in essence), and channel it into the material world for business related to the earth element. The fact that it is linked to the number 666 indicates that the energies are directed firmly with perfection in mind, in the same manner as the steadfastness of Truth (Sat).

The material could be quartz, or diorite, or other materials that have energetic properties.
It is then polished and painted black, like the darkness that envelops everything (symbolism of Lord Set), then decorations are added on the edges and the silver Theta letters.
Black and silver, the perfect combination with the candle style (black candles and silver candle holders).

Three black laces are used to tie it to the head, joining at the back of the head, symbolising the union between ida, pingala and sushummna.

For the prayer, I am still working on it.

For the materials, the cube is hollow, just to hold the prayer, so it shouldn't weigh much.
The object should be blessed and charged with the element ether and earth.
Then it would have to be silk-woven inside, as you would do for crystals.

One example I can give you is with the Hebrew alphabet; it is pretty much stolen from the Ancient Greek alphabet. Would you think it would be a good idea, since Hebrew was stolen from Pagans, to now take Hebrew and based on it create a new "Satanic" alphabet with a similar structure and principles? Why? You literally have Ancient Greek right there, uncontaminated and pure.

Also, this thing that the Kippah was taken from Europeans isn't something that convinces me much. Don't take statements such as "jews steal and do not create" to such an extreme
that you think it's impossible for them to literally create anything, like a small hat. Even if it's similar doesn't necessairly mean it's stolen in this case.

You'll never see me around with that go-pro, no matter how much you try to sell it to me. Many things they stole are sadly now extremely tied to their thoughtforms and energies. The cube for example is extremely tied to their "god", using it would be crazy to me, but you do you.
What about baphomet? They corrupted that. Are you saying we shouldn’t at least try to take what is ours back?

What about baphomet? They corrupted that. Are you saying we shouldn’t at least try to take what is ours back?
Baphomet is not corrupted, they just changed its meaning and gave it a bad reputation.

1719513112995.png

If you look carefully, the image of Baphomet has both masculine (broad shoulders, muscular arms) and feminine features (breasts, thin waist). This symbolizes that both the masculine and feminine energies of the soul have reached a perfect balance and a refined level. One of the requirements to become a God is to achieve complete mastery and balance over these energies. The white and black Moons (sometimes in the form of the Sun and Moon) also represent the masculine and feminine halves of the mind and soul. Even Yoga, which means "Unity", is related to this, both in word and in fact. Bringing the "poles" of the soul into "unity".

Moving on to the horns. There are three horns, two going to either side and one rising right in the middle with flames at the end. This very clearly symbolizes the feminine and masculine ( in order), Ida and Pingala energy channels that we all have in our bodies. The flaming horn in the center symbolizes the Sushumna energy channel. This is the energy channel through which the "fiery" Kundalini energy rises. The same symbology between Baphomet's legs also points to this. The Ida, Pingala and Sushumna channels are in the shape of intertwined snakes like this. This is also very similar to the symbol of the staff of the God Hermes, the Caduceus.

Other than that, I agree with WiseDragon here.

Baphomet is not corrupted, they just changed its meaning and gave it a bad reputation.

View attachment 2983

If you look carefully, the image of Baphomet has both masculine (broad shoulders, muscular arms) and feminine features (breasts, thin waist). This symbolizes that both the masculine and feminine energies of the soul have reached a perfect balance and a refined level. One of the requirements to become a God is to achieve complete mastery and balance over these energies. The white and black Moons (sometimes in the form of the Sun and Moon) also represent the masculine and feminine halves of the mind and soul. Even Yoga, which means "Unity", is related to this, both in word and in fact. Bringing the "poles" of the soul into "unity".

Moving on to the horns. There are three horns, two going to either side and one rising right in the middle with flames at the end. This very clearly symbolizes the feminine and masculine ( in order), Ida and Pingala energy channels that we all have in our bodies. The flaming horn in the center symbolizes the Sushumna energy channel. This is the energy channel through which the "fiery" Kundalini energy rises. The same symbology between Baphomet's legs also points to this. The Ida, Pingala and Sushumna channels are in the shape of intertwined snakes like this. This is also very similar to the symbol of the staff of the God Hermes, the Caduceus.

Other than that, I agree with WiseDragon here.
Changing the meaning and giving it a bad reputation isn't corruption?

Changing the meaning and giving it a bad reputation isn't corruption?

that's true... just think about the questionable freemasonry of today that makes heavy use of Egyptian symbolism, or all those fake satanists outta there blaspheming SATANISM by engaging in corrupted behaviour while bearing the 666 and shouting SATAN's name, or even worse, Shouting words that Shall not be mentioned such as (((samael))) , or worshiping the jewish blood vampire version of LILITH, or other Fake satanik trash such as the "Order of 9 pieces of trash" and their alien shapeshifter blood-sucking (((sinister))) version of BAPHOMET <

So what are we supposed to do? are we going to abandon Satanism just because there are some enemy agents and useful idiots of em' corrupting the whole scene outside the JOS?

are we going to abandon the gods of KEMET and their symbolism , Just because some enemy organizations has partially attached themselves to them like a parasite?
(it's just an illusion , of course,and that's what the normies sees... the GODS are obviously Repulsed by said hostile entities)

Fighting back while Bearing said Sacred Symbolism in a Honorable manner is the true Solution to this situation in the long term <

having fear just leads to mental/Spiritual blockages and missed opportunities...

imagine if i did not commit myself to ANPU And then after that, the JOS, just because of fearmongering generated by the abrahimists and also unfortunately, a big chunk of the "conspiracies" community, which is misguided on that and blames almost everything bad on SATAN and the ancient GODS... i would be literally not Existing, or at least i would be "existing" , but a very important , unseen part of me, would remain absolutely Buried,forgotten, if i did ever let myself be slave of such fears, which are just an enemy Product <

what was inside me,simply would have never been Awakened <

if i was forced to give up now the Name i am bearing, and the Symbols, i would almost surely be subjected to Nefarious consequences...it would be a tremendous downgrade, and very damaging for my identity and Soul <

may that Absolutely NEVER Happen ☥

...and back to the original topics being discussed... yes of course, wearing a cube just like the jews does would look a lil' bit too weird honestly, but still, there would probably be no issues in regards to simply owning a 100% SATANIC 666 Version of the Black Cube, which would potentially be empowering, considering the sheer amount of power that SATURN holds <

in regards to the "stolen" clothes, i don't feel any connection with the garments they use,especially the kippah, so i personally wouldn't use it <

( the only exception is the pagan "veiling/ covering one's own head" you mentioned, which is noticeable in my PFP, afterall)

similar feeling i do have in regards to the hebrew alphabet, which can be discarded completely, and nothing bad would ever happen to humanity if that happend,at least, that's what my sixth sense tells me ,currently <

(the possibility of hijacking said alphabet potentially for Satanic purposes or weaponized in some way is not excluded either though,albeit it's something that is definitely not essential )

Hexagon, on the other hand, definitely needs to be reclaimed and protected,even though i know that such a move might currently look "weird" to many people of the JOS or others outside the JOS That are not exactly friends of the Gray alien's un-chosen proxies <

i do believe the RTR is more about blotting out the attachment of the unchosen proxies to the hexagon itself, rather than attacking the Hexagon, which is SATANIC <

an attack on the Hexagon, is an attack on Spiritual Satanism <

an attack on the subversion going on related to said Symbol, is a defense of Spiritual Satanism ☥

the point is to focus on removing the Subversion (one example: The name said proxies has given themselves to it, aka "star of david" ) while fully preserving the integrity of said Essential piece of Sacred Geometry <

many people unfortunately gets misguided in the process, and starts hating said Specific kind of geometry...this Hatred is Un-Rational behaviour, of course, and potentially damaging towards gentiles <
( i even used myself to be like that, for a short period of time in the past, out of ignorance and closed-mindness)

Bottom line: when blotting out stuff in the RTR, Focus on the idea of removing subversion, while having no hatred whatsoever towards what's actually Sacred <

that's how i see it ☥

Of course, those are potentially Highly controversial topics on which in the end, it is the Higher Ups that needs to decide on how to actually proceed, with that said, it's still absolutely fine to discuss between ourselves, in a calm,peaceful,open-minded manner and stating own opinions... both sides has made their points,i made my own which are mostly based on what i feel,which might be right or wrong, and both sides can potentially be right or wrong,of course <

and in the end,the discussion has been mostly about "what if" scenarios, infact a "Black Cube 666" currently does not exist, just like the JOS hasn't officially reclaimed the Hexagon, and other similar , related issues...

...worth of mention is also the fact that the individuals partecipating in said discussion doesn't have the power to change the JOS in regards to said topics anyway <

such kind of decisions are reserved for the Higher ups, with the help of the gods,as previously mentioned,so, there's no need to be excessively confrontational... the Human messengers shall never be Shot, of course ☥

( unless said messengers are promoting on purpose some truly Wicked/degenerate kind of behaviour on which almost everybody agrees that shall absolutely not be promoted, because of very clear reasons ) <

The most annoying part apparently is the idea of resting a cube on your head.

Okay, I can understand that, no one is forcing anyone to use it this way, it can also be a card clip or an object to rest on the table.

If it is the cube itself that bothers you, you should reconsider your ideas.

The cube is one of the 5 Platonic solids, a symbol of the Earth and the father of the other Platonic solids.

I don't want to say the wrong things, but if I remember correctly the Platonic solids were literally worshipped.

The most annoying part apparently is the idea of resting a cube on your head.

Okay, I can understand that, no one is forcing anyone to use it this way, it can also be a card clip or an object to rest on the table.

If it is the cube itself that bothers you, you should reconsider your ideas.

The cube is one of the 5 Platonic solids, a symbol of the Earth and the father of the other Platonic solids.

I don't want to say the wrong things, but if I remember correctly the Platonic solids were literally worshipped.

from my perspective, as previously mentioned, there would be no issues with owning a SATANIC CUBE666 <
there would probably be no issues in regards to simply owning a 100% SATANIC 666 Version of the Black Cube, which would potentially be empowering, considering the sheer amount of power that SATURN holds

all i said, is that it might look slightly weird to wear it exactly like the jews does, even though, there might be actually some occult rationale behind doing so, which might give enough reason for engaging in that, of course...also, worth of mention is that what looks weird to me and many other people now, might potentially be the new "normal" in the next thousands of years... so, i don't wanna overfocus on judging either <

i keep my mind-open and i'm ready to adapt when necessary ☥

More on the cube:

Keep in mind that "jesus" Ιησους, has the same value of Thoth, ο Θωθ.
Probably it's an attempt to stole his power and channel it in "jesus" with numerology.

"christ" Χριστος, instead means "Initiated to Misteries", and it's a fully Satanic title.

"john", from what I remember is a name related to Lady Astarte, every Templar called himself John to connect with her power. There was a Sermon about it.

The author of the video is xian, but the message is clearly powerfull and pagan if you see it correctly, and it involves the Order of the Gods on the Universe (Κοσμος), the Cube shape and six-pointed star.

Keep in mind that "jesus" Ιησους, has the same value of Thoth, ο Θωθ.
well, i have tried using a greek gematria calculator, and it appears there is a slight difference...

Ιησους=888
Θωθ=818

chrome_screenshot_12 Lug 2024 05_31_58 CEST.png

chrome_screenshot_12 Lug 2024 05_31_11 CEST.png

also, i haven't found any reference to Christ meaning "initiated into mysteries" ... i can only find "the Anointed one" ... do you have any articles or references related to what you have mentioned?
"christ" Χριστος, instead means "Initiated to Misteries", and it's a fully Satanic title.

well, to get the same exact value you have to add the "o" before the word Θωθ ...if you did the same with the word "jesus" at the same time, both values would be different though...
ο Ιησους=958
ο Θωθ=888
chrome_screenshot_13 Lug 2024 01_55_19 CEST.png

chrome_screenshot_13 Lug 2024 01_54_33 CEST.png

and...what about "Christ", which has been previously mentioned?

i Would Definitely like to hear an explanation in regards of that...
, i haven't found any reference to Christ meaning "initiated into mysteries" ... i can only find "the Anointed one" ... do you have any articles or references related to what you have mentioned?

Aside from the Black Cube 666 project, which I did as an artistic outlet, videos and other information regarding numbers, concepts and the like can be seen as imput.

I happen to find things that I find interesting, that make undeniable geometric sense, and so I share them, hoping also to get some feedback to expand knowledge.

The ultimate goal for me would be to have a completely perfect sacred text that embodies the geometry of nature, and with which we can bless ourselves and the world.

Now I'm looking at the Illiad for this, online you can't find anything, unlike xianism where you find in-depth geometric studies for every verse, which simply exploit important notions to bind us to the enemy and destruction. The Illiad has no verses from what I know, but probably every sentence will have geometric correspondences.

This idea of mine is a dream of a New Universal Religion, which essentially has different levels of understanding, so being everyone's Religion, anyone can send psychic energy, which will be used to benefit the world. The decoded version of this Text and Religion is Spiritual Satanism, while the basic understanding for ordinary people acts as a proxy.

The other ancient texts are still valid and will probably still be used on certain occasions, or they will be "converted" absorbed and incorporated into the New Text.

In a Globalized World, it is better to have one single Sacred Text, more important than all of the previous ones. And with this New Spiritual Order of things, we can affirm the beginning of a New Era to new horizons.

Even the language of the text may be the New Global Language, replacing english. Of course, each country will still retain its own language, as a secondary language if they wish.

The same thing can happen to architecture and the like, with perfectly geometric ideal cities.

This would be our new standard as a Global Civilization, practically Heaven on Earth, where everything is measured.

You can see it as a kind of Satanic "great reset," a transition to a New Era.

When the time comes, I hope this concept of precision and measurement will be taken into consideration.

The World will live in a more God-centred way, the New Scroll is basically God.

i know that i'm naturally Hidden in Plain sight...a kind of Stealthy Soul, so even Dedicated members might not be able to see me at times, but still, i hope this time i get noticed, and you Provide me with some reference / article in regards to this statement made by yourself... i'm very curious to know, and i'm sure others watching this thread are curious to know more about that <
also, i haven't found any reference to Christ meaning "initiated into mysteries" ... i can only find "the Anointed one" ... do you have any articles or references related to what you have mentioned?

Forgot to add This lovely artwork in the previous post, which is definitelly Fitting in regards to my Statement About a Certain Characteristic of my own Soul ☥
i know that i'm naturally Hidden in Plain sight...a kind of Stealthy Soul, so even Dedicated members might not be able to see me at times
BLACK MAGICK SS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.png

i know that i'm naturally Hidden in Plain sight...a kind of Stealthy Soul, so even Dedicated members might not be able to see me at times, but still, i hope this time i get noticed, and you Provide me with some reference / article in regards to this statement made by yourself... i'm very curious to know, and i'm sure others watching this thread are curious to know more about that <

Fair enough, it looks like i missed this lil' detail in there <

and now, back to your previous reply:
This idea of mine is a dream of a New Universal Religion, which essentially has different levels of understanding, so being everyone's Religion, anyone can send psychic energy, which will be used to benefit the world. The decoded version of this Text and Religion is Spiritual Satanism, while the basic understanding for ordinary people acts as a proxy.

in an Ideal world, there would be no need for Proxies, all the people would have to be exposed Directly to Pure,Unadultered Spiritual Satanism itself,without any filters <

but let's just assume that for whatever reason, the "two-understandings" plan is chosen... how would the "level of understanding" Designed for the average person, Look Like?
what would be the main Differences? and how would said "Psychic energies", be "Channelled" towards Spiritual Satanism ?

Fair enough, it looks like i missed this lil' detail in there <

and now, back to your previous reply:

in an Ideal world, there would be no need for Proxies, all the people would have to be exposed Directly to Pure,Unadultered Spiritual Satanism itself,without any filters <

but let's just assume that for whatever reason, the "two-understandings" plan is chosen... how would the "level of understanding" Designed for the average person, Look Like?
what would be the main Differences? and how would said "Psychic energies", be "Channelled" towards Spiritual Satanism ?
There is the literal understanding of a story, the spiritual allegory, and the geometric mathematical value.

To send energy, all they have to do is pray to a particular character who is related to X parts of the soul, such as IOEA, the 4 directions of the soul.

There will be two categories of people, the Spiritual Satanists (aristocrats) and the common people.

Virtuous behaviors and ways of life will be more present and promoted, but the path of Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone by its nature, but for the worthy it will be possible to become initiated into a school according to certain criteria.

Now, with the energies of billions of people, it will be easier to direct the world in better directions.

For example, in Germany, everyone loved Hitler, and had pictures of him in their homes. The masses had no idea of the occult reality of the 3rd Reich, but they did their work, had better ethical values. The path to the SS was open to those who showed the right characteristics.

Essentially all this support, this energy, was being used by Hitler and other SS to send forward the program toward a Greater and Stronger Germany.

The idea here is to do the same thing but globally and on many more levels, in a much more precise way.

They will all direct their energies on the same concepts, using the same words and the same alphabet, meticulously, and in this we will all be united as a global civilization.

But this may be the future, better to focus on the present and on more pratical things.

The masses had no idea of the occult reality of the 3rd Reich, but they did their work, had better ethical values.
they Had no idea, because at that time, the average person was still too much under the influence of Enemy judeo-xian Programming, therefore, the Satanic/Pagan Experiments were kept with a relatively low profile,not excessively public and mostly limited to the "Elite" of course,in order to not alienate support from said population, which still wasn't fully ready to know about said Practices....

...but in the future, the Fate of most if not All of the previous Malign programming is to CRUMBLE on its own, and that seems to be already happening, the process has already been Started,and it Cannot be Stopped, and therefore i do believe, most of the average persons potentially won't have fear of Experimenting with the Occult, and Showing Respect towards the Ancient GODS, of Course <

But this may be the future, better to focus on the present and on more pratical things.
Fully Agreed...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back