Header Wallpaper

Been busy

AvatarGhost in the Machine1 min to read

I think sidetracked among other things would make more sense.

This is just for anyone who was wondering where I've been and why I haven't been answering any/very many questions on the forums as of late. I'm still around and doing rituals daily as well as visiting the forum every day to keep up with any new things, I just haven't been logging in to answer questions recently.

It's nothing to be worried about or anything of the sort, I haven't gone anywhere, just taking a break from spending hours at a time on 18 individual posts on a daily basis.

#1
This is the targeted message.
Ghost in the Machinesaid:

I think sidetracked among other things would make more sense.

This is just for anyone who was wondering where I've been and why I haven't been answering any/very many questions on the forums as of late. I'm still around and doing rituals daily as well as visiting the forum every day to keep up with any new things, I just haven't been logging in to answer questions recently.

It's nothing to be worried about or anything of the sort, I haven't gone anywhere, just taking a break from spending hours at a time on 18 individual posts on a daily basis.

:) alright

#2

We still need your help! https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534 Not everything has been answered yet and you give such great answers! And even the things I have answered already, your angle on it is always so helpful to learn from and often better than mine. :D