Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Baal Enlil in the Yoruba Religion

Enlil has many names. ( ZEUS, THOR, INDRA and PERKUNAS). Is Shango one of them?

• Consecrated day: Friday
  • Colors: white and red
  • Elements: thunder, lightning, fire
  • Sacred food: amalá (a stew of okra with shrimp and palm oil)
  • Instruments: oxê, a double ax; bangles; brass crown; Thunder Stones, or objects struck by lightning
  • Garment: red cloth with printed white squares or cowrie shells
  • Necklace or Elekes: white and red beads
  • Archetype: power, dominance

From my research they both have a few things in common. I am interested in seeing how the many religions of humanity really worship the same gods.

• Instruments: oxê, a double ax; bangles; brass crown; Thunder Stones, or objects struck by lightning

From my research they both have a few things in common. I am interested in seeing how the many religions of humanity really worship the same gods.
Yes,,

This was also mentioned by Cobra,

Thank you

African history is interesting, I wish we had more information. Xianity and islam ruined both Europe and Africa in the long run.

I found this thread very well researched on African Satanism,
It has some interesting information that would be very insightful if added to the JOS AFRICA website, that page needs some update too :)
Should try reaching my GD and see what I can get on our history,especially the African names of the Gods,
With the names it would be easier to piece together the history,
Oh wow,,,I really should do this !!

I found this thread very well researched on African Satanism,
It has some interesting information that would be very insightful if added to the JOS AFRICA website, that page needs some update too :)
Should try reaching my GD and see what I can get on our history,especially the African names of the Gods,
With the names it would be easier to piece together the history,
Oh wow,,,I really should do this !!
That sounds really nice and Id love to help out. Consider talking to HPS Shannon about it and see what we can work out.

Consider talking to HPS Shannon about it and see what we can work out.
Shannon abandoned her duties and the JoS Africa site, she is not clergy anymore.

Shannon abandoned her duties and the JoS Africa site, she is not clergy anymore.
To add to the above: Which is why I saw this post mentioning her as clergy. I am a moderator for this sub-forum because she abandoned you. She went years not helping with much, and not helping HP HoodedCobra with clergy duties.

Shannon was a very kind-hearted and giving person, she used to help out in the yahoo groups and the previous forums a lot, and she personally helped individual members as well. But then she stopped. I'm sad about that as I used to consider her a comrade.

Last edited:
To add to the above: Which is why I saw this post mentioning her as clergy. I am a moderator for this sub-forum because she abandoned you. She went years not helping with much, and not helping HP HoodedCobra with clergy duties.

Shannon was a very kind-hearted and giving person, she used to help out in the yahoo groups and the previous forums a lot, and she personally helped individual members as well. But then she stopped. I'm sad about that as I used to consider her a comrade.
Thank you for explaining HPS Lydia, so sad indeed because the blacks for Satan site helped me, and JoS ministries as a whole continue to, I thank you, guys together with our HPHC 666 for your hard work and dedication. We blacks under the guidance of our clergy and the Gods, we should continue with the great work that was started.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Shannon was a very kind-hearted and giving person, she used to help out in the yahoo groups and the previous forums a lot, and she personally helped individual members as well. But then she stopped. I'm sad about that as I used to consider her a friend.
Oh wow I had no idea. Thank you HPS for moderating this forum then, hopefully shannon will return one of these days.

The JOSAfrica site is ran by blackdragon. You should contact him

Here’s his email

[email protected]
Has anyone heard from Blackdragon recently? Because the JoS Africa will need to be updated. I’m doing research alongside another Black SS to assist with the updating.

Has anyone heard from Blackdragon recently? Because the JoS Africa will need to be updated. I’m doing research alongside another Black SS to assist with the updating.
I’m not sure on the black dragon part but when it comes to research I personally know the Satan and the gods will assist you in getting info. If you feel like writing articles just post them on the forums for now. It seems the black forum is all we have at this moment.

I’m not sure on the black dragon part but when it comes to research I personally know the Satan and the gods will assist you in getting info. If you feel like writing articles just post them on the forums for now. It seems the black forum is all we have at this moment.
I’ll be sure to do that. Thanks brother.

The JOSAfrica site is ran by blackdragon. You should contact him

Here’s his email

[email protected]

Since he is not a JG and not active anymore, I doubt he runs the site.
That sounds really nice and Id love to help out. Consider talking to HPS Shannon about it and see what we can work out.

Contact JG ApolloAbove if you want to help, or HPHC and he'll tell you whom to talk to according to what you want.

I have felt a great deal of guilt after re
what happened.

To truly have given up is not returning and not learning from my mistakes and such. I went through a very heavy Saturn transit and other things when it all happened.

I don’t want to dwell on the past and neither will I. It’s over. As I was told, my title is gone but my path in SS is still the same. That’s all I am going to say. Things will be different.

I will still offer myself to the gods and to the community, with whatever I can impart.

You all can see me however you want to see me. That is fine. I guess that’s not of too much importance, just the work being done.

Anyway, to look towards the future, myself, Cowboy and Blackdragon have been in communication and have coordinated some group effort stuff. Blackdragon is not inactive. He is handling some important things regarding his well being, otherwise he will be in a bad situation, but that’s his business. He is still doing work for the gods in different ways.

I am updating and organizing some things with the Josafrica/blacksforsatan website. It will be updated, edited, proofread and “modernized”, with more articles incoming, etc. It will take a couple weeks to be finalized in such a way.

Also, much coming as far as the outreach/online project that we are doing when it comes to Black gentiles and Satanism.

Also, for this to be a collaborative project, if anyone wants to create and add articles based on traditional African religion and Black socio-economic issues that have great relevance to spiritual satanism, please post it on this forum and I will eventually add it to the websites.

Thank you.

what happened.

To truly have given up is not returning and not learning from my mistakes and such. I went through a very heavy Saturn transit and other things when it all happened.

I don’t want to dwell on the past and neither will I. It’s over. As I was told, my title is gone but my path in SS is still the same. That’s all I am going to say. Things will be different.

I will still offer myself to the gods and to the community, with whatever I can impart.

You all can see me however you want to see me. That is fine. I guess that’s not of too much importance, just the work being done.

Anyway, to look towards the future, myself, Cowboy and Blackdragon have been in communication and have coordinated some group effort stuff. Blackdragon is not inactive. He is handling some important things regarding his well being, otherwise he will be in a bad situation, but that’s his business. He is still doing work for the gods in different ways.

I am updating and organizing some things with the Josafrica/blacksforsatan website. It will be updated, edited, proofread and “modernized”, with more articles incoming, etc. It will take a couple weeks to be finalized in such a way.

Also, much coming as far as the outreach/online project that we are doing when it comes to Black gentiles and Satanism.

Also, for this to be a collaborative project, if anyone wants to create and add articles based on traditional African religion and Black socio-economic issues that have great relevance to spiritual satanism, please post it on this forum and I will eventually add it to the websites.

Thank you.
I'm glad to hear from you sister Shannon and I Am also looking forward to collaborating with fellow members on this forum.
Thank you for your work.
Hail Satan!

what happened.

Thank you.
Welcome back, Shannon!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back