When I met Azazel recently, all I could process was that he was eternally holy. He blew my mind. I stared into his sigil and it started moving gravitationally toward a light bulb in which then it “popped” and I felt his presence. My hands went into prayer position and my jaw dropped. I felt high.
He gave me positive reinforcement on everything I thought and planned. It was like being filled by a man in every way. I felt anal stimulation as if I was being penetrated when he came to me.
For the next day I felt I had a literal connection to him where I could talk to him about every idea I was having and get positive reinforcement from it.
What kind of shit is this,last time it was asteroth had sex with you now this is what am seeing,pls get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.
Why do this kind of post get approved

