Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura Cleaning and Chakra Empowering

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings.
I just cleaned my aura after doing the Grand Ritual and the 3 RTR's from the schedule.
I have cleaned my aura many times, but this time it was truly blissful.
The Sun is really vibrant here in Greece at this time (2-3 PM) and I was able to do a very strong visualisation of myself shining in white-gold light.
After this, I went over my chakras one by one from Base to Crown and I visualised the chakras infusing with mini Suns and spinning quickly. The colours of the chakra and the white-gold of the Sun were also infused and it was truly powerful. Each chakra felt better and better, with the Crown chakra being pure satisfaction. It felt like what HPS Maxine describes in the Magnum Opus, as if my Pineal Gland was full of a juice of light that was filling my entire body. I didn't want to stop. I also felt intense shivers in my spine and especially on the back of the head, probably because I put a lot of emphasis on my 6th and 7th chakras.

Has anyone had an experience like this before? Has anyone tried infusing the colours of each chakra with white-gold light? I especially liked the combination of the Throat chakra, it was this cool blue-white colour.

After this, I went over my chakras one by one from Base to Crown and I visualised the chakras infusing with mini Suns and spinning quickly. The colours of the chakra and the white-gold of the Sun were also infused and it was truly powerful.
[...]
Has anyone tried infusing the colours of each chakra with white-gold light?
I've done this, while in the sun, as you did. It's very effective :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back