Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attacks and Warfare: Protection

Shannon Outlaw

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this for some
reason..oh well. Fuck that! Hail Satan.

Absolutely! I've been sick for about a month now but since starting the destruction ritual I've gotten worse to wear vibrating was literally painful. I've increased my use of the Satanic blue fire but I didn't think of using Father's sigil. Thanks for that tip. I'm going to add that to my protection as I'm finding I need to step up that game lately especially in the last month.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this for some

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct the energy raised into the afflicted area wigh proper affirmation.... couple weeks ago u had pneumonia/bronchitis I did this twice a day for about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems.... Haim Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 17, 2012 4:41 PM, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Absolutely! I've been sick for about a month now but since starting the destruction ritual I've gotten worse to wear vibrating was literally painful. I've increased my use of the Satanic blue fire but I didn't think of using Father's sigil. Thanks for that tip. I'm going to add that to my protection as I'm finding I need to step up that game lately especially in the last month.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thank you. I'm starting to wonder if I have an ear infection because this sore throat has been so bad it makes my ears hurt really bad. Since I've never had an ear infection I wasn't really sure and I absolutely don't want to take antibiotics unless I have no other choice so I'm doing natural things first like extra virgin coconut oil and, of course, white gold energy and so forth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct
the energy raised into the afflicted area wigh proper affirmation....
couple weeks ago u had pneumonia/bronchitis I did this twice a day for
about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems....

Haim Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Absolutely! I've been sick for about a month now but since starting the
destruction ritual I've gotten worse to wear vibrating was literally
painful. I've increased my use of the Satanic blue fire but I didn't think
of using Father's sigil. Thanks for that tip. I'm going to add that to my
protection as I'm finding I need to step up that game lately especially in
the last month.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that
you want to drop the working or feel overwhelmed by the attacks then as
Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I
use for aura of protection is ALGIZ rune. Everyday. I affirm that it
protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a
white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away
use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and
surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the
enemy scattering. The satanic blue fire is of Satan so using this is
harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that
while putting and seeing Father Satans sigil everywhere!!! On you and
around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache
I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this
for some

Yahoo! Groups Links

And just so I clear up any accidental misunderstandings I do almost all my emails on my smartphone and I have huge sausage fingers so I make typos a lot and I don't always catch them so I'm sorry in advance if I use u instead of I or any other such mistake... Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 17, 2012 4:55 PM, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Thank you. I'm starting to wonder if I have an ear infection because this sore throat has been so bad it makes my ears hurt really bad. Since I've never had an ear infection I wasn't really sure and I absolutely don't want to take antibiotics unless I have no other choice so I'm doing natural things first like extra virgin coconut oil and, of course, white gold energy and so forth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct
about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems....

Haim Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

painful. I've increased my use of the Satanic blue fire but I didn't think
of using Father's sigil. Thanks for that tip. I'm going to add that to my
protection as I'm finding I need to step up that game lately especially in
the last month.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel that
Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly. What I
protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you with a
white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy away
use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura chakras and
surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See the
harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using that
around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight headache
I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post this
for some

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

Don't worry. I figured it was a typo. I understood what you meant...lol.

HAIL SATAN!

And just so I clear up any accidental misunderstandings I do almost all my
emails on my smartphone and I have huge sausage fingers so I make typos a
lot and I don't always catch them so I'm sorry in advance if I use u
instead of I or any other such mistake...

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 17, 2012 4:55 PM, "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

Thank you. I'm starting to wonder if I have an ear infection because this
sore throat has been so bad it makes my ears hurt really bad. Since I've
never had an ear infection I wasn't really sure and I absolutely don't want
to take antibiotics unless I have no other choice so I'm doing natural
things first like extra virgin coconut oil and, of course, white gold
energy and so forth.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@
wrote:

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just
direct
about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering
problems....

Haim Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Nov 17, 2012 4:41 PM, "Celina" <lovingbelial@ wrote:

painful. I've increased my use of the Satanic blue fire but I didn't
think
of using Father's sigil. Thanks for that tip. I'm going to add that to
my
protection as I'm finding I need to step up that game lately
especially in
the last month.

HAIL SATAN!

wrote:

For all of us doing the ritual and experiencing attacks if you feel
that
Cobra has said keep your energies up!Cleanse your aura thoroughly.
What I
protects me at all times and everyway. See the energy surround you
with a
white gold energy and make it into a shield! Also to keep the enemy
away
use satanic blue fire which is electric blue and BURN your aura
chakras and
surroundings with it and see it burning away ALL enemy negativity! See
the
harnessing the mighty strength of our gods! The best thing is using
that
around you. A shield! As I write this I feel a pressure and slight
headache
I know this is the enemy as I feel they probably don't want me to post
this
for some

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<td val[/IMG]I had the same a month ago but this time I did so much self healing that I got better this year much faster.I figured out that it is the pollen in the trees because when the leaves start to fall I get sick and when they are bare I am fine.Maybe that info will help others who suffer like us from allergies.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Attacks and Warfare: Protection
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 10:49:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct the energy raised into the afflicted area wigh proper affirmation.... couple weeks ago u had pneumonia/bronchitis I did this twice a day for about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems.... Haim Satan!!!
Ha[/IMG]lovingbelial@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

<a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/QUOTE] [/TD]

LOL..I forgot you're down south. I thought, Pollen??? We've already had some snow up here. These weather changes are messing with me but the beauty of it all is that as SS we can heal ourselves with the gifts of Father Satan and do not have to succumb to the enemy's garbage. Now when I look at those without it brings new meaning to words like puppet and weak. All the more reason to fire up those destruction rituals or awakening. All the more reason to be consistent no matter how hard it may be sometimes.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I had the same a month ago but this time I did so much self healing that I got better this year much faster.I figured out that it is the pollen in the trees because when the leaves start to fall I get sick and when they are bare I am fine.Maybe that info will help others who suffer like us from allergies.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]So right nothing should keep us from this fight.And now that we are seeing so many results in the news it should fire us up even more.These are exciting times we live in for the most part.To see our dreams come true and the jews gone fron here and the Earth ours once again.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Attacks and Warfare: Protection
Sent: Sun, Nov 18, 2012 12:16:06 AM

<td val[/IMG]   LOL..I forgot you're down south. I thought, Pollen??? We've already had some snow up here. These weather changes are messing with me but the beauty of it all is that as SS we can heal ourselves with the gifts of Father Satan and do not have to succumb to the enemy's garbage. Now when I look at those without it brings new meaning to words like puppet and weak. All the more reason to fire up those destruction rituals or awakening. All the more reason to be consistent no matter how hard it may be sometimes.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I had the same a month ago but this time I did so much self healing that I got better this year much faster.I figured out that it is the pollen in the trees because when the leaves start to fall I get sick and when they are bare I am fine.Maybe that info will help others who suffer like us from allergies.

[/TD]

A couple days ago I had strep throat and I breathed in whit gold energy while affirming "I am breathing in powerful healing energy that is ridding my body of all infections, permanently." and within the next day I was feeling a lot better. I also pictured the infection leaving my body. I am doing that now daily as a preventative. Lol and after every one, I feel a lot better! Just shows how strong we can be, and why the enemy should be scared! :)

Hail Father Satan!!!
------Original Message------
Sender: Father
To: Father
ReplyTo: Father
Sent: Nov 17, 2012 4:49 PM

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct the energy raised into the afflicted area wigh proper affirmation.... couple weeks ago u had pneumonia/bronchitis I did this twice a day for about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems....
Haim Satan!!! Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

<td val[/IMG]Great job sis I have been doing it a lot this year too and yes the jews need to be very scared of us.

To: Father <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Nov 18, 2012 5:56:55 AM

<td val[/IMG]A couple days ago I had strep throat and I breathed in whit gold energy while affirming "I am breathing in powerful healing energy that is ridding my body of all infections, permanently." and within the next day I was feeling a lot better. I also pictured the infection leaving my body. I am doing that now daily as a preventative. Lol and after every one, I feel a lot better! Just shows how strong we can be,  and why the enemy should be scared! :)

Hail Father Satan!!!
Sent: Nov 17, 2012 4:49 PM

ive also found that when sick the foundation meditation is good just direct the energy raised into the afflicted area wigh proper affirmation.... couple weeks ago u had pneumonia/bronchitis I did this twice a day for about 4-5 days and it cleared up with absolutely no lingering problems....
Haim Satan!!! Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* Your email settings:

(Yahoo! ID required)

<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]
    <a rel="nofollow" > [email protected]

<a rel="nofollow"> [email protected]

[/TD]

Thank you for the tip Shannon!

Hail Father Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yup, i totally agree. Everyday, after finishing the working, i vibrate the Algiz rune with a Satanic Rosary to clean my aura and chakras, and then i do the MerKaBa meditation. I also keep the Armour of Anubis with me all the time. For those who don't know about it or don't have it yet, it's really easy to creat and the instructions can be found in the 'files' section of the group in Ayperos -The Book of Posts by HP Dragon Wolf. 
This way i make sure i stay protected all the time.

Hail Satan! 
Pe 17-nov.-2012, la 21:37, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... a scris:

You can tell they are getting shaken and frantic! Thank you brother! All this Christmas music has me in the mood for some real destruction of the kikes and their filthy religion!
To: Sisk, Jessica
Sent: Nov 18, 2012 8:17 PM

Great job sis I have been doing it a lot this year too and yes the jews need to be very scared of us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back