Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Satanic Youtube meditation videos good or bad?

ktrv

So i’ve seen a couple of videos titled for example “Azazel Demonic Invocation • (Original Audios by Raven Star, 1 Hour)”

Video i’m talking about:

Now also there is a lot of Lucifer Invocation sound or meditation music which almost always contain “Renich Tasa, Uberaca Biasa Icar, Lucifer " (I don’t know the meaning of it, if someone knows please explain)

So my question is are these videos made by the enemy or by people trying to make money of it, or are they good and even can be used to meditate.(Or invoke)

(The question comes from thinking about how are those videos not censored or deleted?)

So i’ve seen a couple of videos titled for example “Azazel Demonic Invocation • (Original Audios by Raven Star, 1 Hour)”

Video i’m talking about:

Now also there is a lot of Lucifer Invocation sound or meditation music which almost always contain “Renich Tasa, Uberaca Biasa Icar, Lucifer " (I don’t know the meaning of it, if someone knows please explain)

So my question is are these videos made by the enemy or by people trying to make money of it, or are they good and even can be used to meditate.(Or invoke)

(The question comes from thinking about how are those videos not censored or deleted?)
Enn chants like the one in the video are Jewish curses. It's a discussion that's been talked about several times already if you use the search button. :)

On JoS you will find correct information about how to contact the Gods (as well as the correct way to summon them you will find their Rituals of Power for example). There's really no need to go and get Jewish curses.

As for "making money", if this is your desire, devote yourself to meditation and, when you have achieved personal power, begin something like a spell with the FE Rune. Here too there is no need to resort to Jewish songs. I wish you the best!

PS I also read the description of the YouTube video, it really SUCKS how the user claims to have had the support of Lord Azazel, and then what he came up with is an Enn chant and a video where he has monstrous images of Azazel...

If you looking for great background for meditation, summoning try some ambient in different ways. Nature, Dark, Folk etc. Music is for your comfort to summon specific deity. Motivation for soul opening and internal work

I don't need description to see (picture is really enough) that is bullshit.

Enns are enemy chants and these people are not with the Gods.

I have seen such invocations on video and it's disgusting. The Guy's voice completely changed and acted like a monster or something. These people are either Jewish or mislead humans.

99% of "Satanic" meditations on Jewtube are BS as others said, they are based on a fake idea of Satanism, are disturbing and contain "enns". There are exceptions, if I'm not mistaken where some members here created guided meditation videos. Usually there's no need to search on jewtube for such videos, any member who makes music or guided meditations will post them in these forums.

This is because those fake Satanists aren't a threat to the jews. On the other hand most Spiritual Satanists have been suspended from Jewtube and so they are on Odysee or other free speech video hosting sites. Like HP Hoodedcobra who now only posts videos on Odyssey:

When you see circles and hebrew letters, "enns" etc., you should avoid it at all costs. People who claim to be in contact, or even in good relationships with our Gods via these means, are being deluded by the enemy.

When you see these, you know it's corrupted, fake Satanism; HPS Maxine's "Safe Satanism" audio recording sums it up. YouTube is perfectly fine with this filth, whereas videos about Joy of Satan, true Satanism, are very likely to be removed if reported/discovered.

We should stick to the JoS, and the content in Satan's Library. I would be willing to bet that YouTube channel is owned by a jew, judging by the videos on it.

There's nothing 'Satanic' about any of these videos. They all originate from the enemy. Listening to such a thing during a deep trance and meditation can harm you spiritually. And on top of all this, there is a lot of insult to Satan, Gods and Goddesses.

Actually, all the previous JoS members have already got to the heart of the matter and you intuitively guessed it. These videos on Jewtube are Jewish filth and serve to mock the true satanic gods. There is no way I am going to watch this filth. I have had really good experiences with the JoS rituals. Here is the link: https://josrituals.org/
Unfortunately, the Jews have completely discredited "true Satanism" and created a false image among viewers, especially through their Hollywood films.
Study carefully "The Truth about Satan". Here is the link: https://joyofsatan.org/SATANAS.html
I wish you with all my heart that the light of knowledge will rise in you and that Father Satan will enter your life.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

As for "making money", if this is your desire, devote yourself to meditation and, when you have achieved personal power, begin something like a spell with the FE Rune. Here too there is no need to resort to Jewish songs. I wish you the best!
I didn’t mean for me to make money,but for the people who post this fake “Satan” videos.

But after reading all the answers from the people i understand that my gut feeling was right about this being some kind of jewish crap

Hail Satan!

I have seen such invocations on video and it's disgusting. The Guy's voice completely changed and acted like a monster or something. These people are either Jewish or mislead humans.
Thats the reason i suspected it to be fake or jewish as a real Satanist would know that it is jewish crap about Demons is fake and they are not evil or like in this videos.

I think everyone else has covered your question. I wanted to say that the only Satanic YouTube meditation videos that are good and legit are these ones: https://m.youtube.com/@SpiritualSnism
...my own, ha-ha.

These are all from articles in the joyofSatan, and may help you if you have issues with visualization. :)

I didn’t mean for me to make money,but for the people who post this fake “Satan” videos.

But after reading all the answers from the people i understand that my gut feeling was right about this being some kind of jewish crap

Hail Satan!
Deeply sorry for that part of misunderstanding, Brother!

Anyway, yeah, it's blasphemous Jewish crap. Better to stay away from all that. But overall, having discovered this kind of video makes you understand what kind of reality exists regarding Jewish attacks on Satanism.

In most cases they are Jews who try to steal and corrupt what is Satan's to curse him. In other cases it is "only" real idiots (even if non-Jews) who pretend to be Satanists to have reputation and fame in front of others (I won't give examples, but I know the type of idiots), however even in these cases there is always some Jewish lie involved that people are led to believe.

It is a reality that it is better to be aware of in order to understand how and why to avoid it. This is why anyone in their right mind would recommend Joy of Satan to you and not some video of a depraved person who uses blasphemous images of monsters to represent our Gods.

Now that you have seen with your own eyes and perceived with your senses the blasphemy that exists around, avoid it. On the part of these psychopaths it is really very Jewish to associate Father Satan with certain rubbish such as Enn chants, monstrous depictions or lies of various kinds. So avoid falling into their own vortex of negativity: you are a true Satanist, you deserve better! :D

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back