Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Rhesus negative people descendants of father?

benf406

As you may know about 15% of the world population are Rhesus negative this means they did not descend from apes and scientists have been stumped to explain it there is one scientific explanation although I am unaware of the name and it is not accepted by the scientific community.

A lot of people believe that they are descended from the Ancient Aliens aka the annunaki/Satan I believe I am Rh- as I check pretty much every box when it comes to what Rh- people tend to have such as bright hair (red hair) bright eyes (green eyes) higher than average IQ an endless desire to unravel the mysteries that surround us today (which is what brought me to JoS) and almost everything else.

Adolf Hitler also believed Rh- people should breed a lot more than Rh+ people and loved the bright hair bright eyes genes.

So my questions are
If I am Rh- am I better than Rh+ people and isn't that an unfair form of racism as they had no choice in the matter?
Do Rh+ people take offence to this?
What are your opinions?

There are much more about metagenetics than a simple Rh factor in the blood. Rh don't mean that things. You should study more both joyofsatan.org and the various posts about race in the e-groups.
The characteristics you've told are metagenetics (both spiritual and genetic, as they work together), so the importance of a responsability in the mate selection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@... wrote:

As you may know about 15% of the world population are Rhesus negative this means they did not descend from apes and scientists have been stumped to explain it there is one scientific explanation although I am unaware of the name and it is not accepted by the scientific community.

A lot of people believe that they are descended from the Ancient Aliens aka the annunaki/Satan I believe I am Rh- as I check pretty much every box when it comes to what Rh- people tend to have such as bright hair (red hair) bright eyes (green eyes) higher than average IQ an endless desire to unravel the mysteries that surround us today (which is what brought me to JoS) and almost everything else.

Adolf Hitler also believed Rh- people should breed a lot more than Rh+ people and loved the bright hair bright eyes genes.

So my questions are
If I am Rh- am I better than Rh+ people and isn't that an unfair form of racism as they had no choice in the matter?
What are your opinions?

I've been looking in this subject for like a year now and yesterday I was watching some videos regarding this but I'm not going to post them here as there were some bullshit in them. You can do a search on utube.

I personally don't believe that the Rh factor *alone* determines much regarding where we came from. There is much much bullshit on the subject of the Rh factor. It is even said that Rh- people have an extra rib. Also, the Rh- is found amongst the jews as well. Maybe it's because they mixed but I do not know.

Most of the things I came across regarding the Rh- factor seemed like nonsense hypothesis but I just can't get out of my head that this factor is not 'just a genetic characteristic' since no one knows where it came from. There are hundreds of human characteristics that are not found in any other species on the face of this earth and there is no evidence of evolution regarding these characteristics/genes. Which makes one think where we got those genes. The Rh- factor is one of them.

If you are Rh- it means that both of your parents had the allele for this factor. Either they were homozygous, which gives them 100% chance to give birth to a child that is also going to be Rh-, or they were heterozygous which means that even though their blood appears to be Rh+ , they carry the Rh- allele in their genotype which gives then 25% to have a child that is going to be Rh- .

The thing is, where did the Rh- appear from. I believe that this subject is being heavily exploited by everyone to pass their nonsense conspiracy theories. The explanation could be something really simple but all the (mis)information out there is propaganda. Among the bullshit, there is also much information that points to genetic engineering from an alien race, but still I personally wouldn't take anything too seriously, yet. It's interesting that the people with this type of blood are a minority but there are many other genes that were found(through the Human Genome project) to be inexplicable regarding their origins.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

There are much more about metagenetics than a simple Rh factor in the blood. Rh don't mean that things. You should study more both joyofsatan.org and the various posts about race in the e-groups.
The characteristics you've told are metagenetics (both spiritual and genetic, as they work together), so the importance of a responsability in the mate selection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "benf406" <benf406@ wrote:

So my questions are
What are your opinions?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back