Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Apologies for being away

I havn't been on for a while, I have had some shit to deal with. If I am to be any use to Satan in the future I have to put myself first right now. I will try to come in more as I am feeling able to, Ive had a lot of attacks above the average and have been very busy and tired.

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

awwww Serpentfire be well.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 2:41 AM PDT Serpentfire666 wrote:

I havn't been on for a while, I have had some shit to deal with. If I am to be any use to Satan in the future I have to put myself first right now. I will try to come in more as I am feeling able to, Ive had a lot of attacks above the average and have been very busy and tired.

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Welcome back, I hope things go well for you brother 

SIEG HEIL!!!!! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
- Mazin    
On 28 Jul 2013, at 10:41 a.m., "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Hehe, sister ;).

Good to have you back Serpentfire. Hope all is working out for you, I think we've been going through a lot of the same around here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Oh shit. Sorry bout that :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 29 Jul 2013, at 10:10 a.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Hehe, sister ;).

Good to have you back Serpentfire. Hope all is working out for you, I think we've been going through a lot of the same around here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Oh shit. Sorry bout that :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 29 Jul 2013, at 10:10 a.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  Hehe, sister ;).

-En Haradren Amlug.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

I might have mentioned it but funny thing is there was an actual ufo sighting reported in my area around the time shit hit the fan for me, coincidence much? lol According to the man who reported it it was headed up the coast my way I know which way they go, been trying to work out for years what the go is, why they go a certain path up and down the coast here over the little bays and lakes. He described a very large disc shaped craft that flew right over his house. I know it isnt the first one last year I was having some trouble and felt off one night only to hear on the radio a wave of calls comming in in a direct line you could trace on a map right up the coast, cutting inland up over lismore the calls were all comming in a straight path over a 30 minute period, thats pretty fast too.

I doubt anyone much would believe it unless they were there... which is usually what happens.

I was working on some ideas that might have been a reason for this level of trouble which I wont discuss at all. There were reasons for it, I will put it that way someone wanted to shut me down in a big way and almost succeeded but not quite.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Hehe, sister ;).

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

On 28 Jul 2013, at 10:41 a.m., "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Yea, I remember you mentioning it. It tends to go that way. They'll keep trying to bring us down one way or another. But in the end we get back on our feet and keep on marching. They won't stop us, and will only serve to strengthen our cause against them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I might have mentioned it but funny thing is there was an actual ufo sighting reported in my area around the time shit hit the fan for me, coincidence much? lol According to the man who reported it it was headed up the coast my way I know which way they go, been trying to work out for years what the go is, why they go a certain path up and down the coast here over the little bays and lakes. He described a very large disc shaped craft that flew right over his house. I know it isnt the first one last year I was having some trouble and felt off one night only to hear on the radio a wave of calls comming in in a direct line you could trace on a map right up the coast, cutting inland up over lismore the calls were all comming in a straight path over a 30 minute period, thats pretty fast too.

I doubt anyone much would believe it unless they were there... which is usually what happens.

I was working on some ideas that might have been a reason for this level of trouble which I wont discuss at all. There were reasons for it, I will put it that way someone wanted to shut me down in a big way and almost succeeded but not quite.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hehe, sister ;).

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

i have had sightings of ufo activity near where i live as well. Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:58 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Apologies for being away

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Hehe, sister ;).

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Your more than welcome to email me anytime if you want to talk or discuss anything of interest.
One thing I have noticed over the past 20 years, people are having more UFO sightings and people or people are admiting to it and discussing it more openly. At least where I live I have noticed it quite obviously people just start talking UFO's like it's common, less people are critical or say your crazy etc. There was a discussion at a town meeting in the carpark we all even stopped for a minute to check out a strange light in the sky we decided was a helicopter from the Navy base. I have had fishermen, farmers, various people in general conversation as we do around here just randomly bring it up. Everyone seems aware or seeing them and not scared to say it either. Not only that but other strange phenomena. These are interesting times. One lady even had a strange craft zoom up above the side road, a dirt road beside her farm in the afternoon churning the dust up and she says... well what the fuck was that? It wasn't on the road, it wasn't any kind of remote control device too big, too fast too low for a conventional aircraft.
People comming in from fishing out off the coast are reporting them comming out of the water, lights under the water, it wasn't submarines they stay in the water they don't come out and fly.

If anyone is interested look up Australia UFO's you will see what I mean, it's getting ridiculous. There was a whole town in the Northern Territory under seige for a whole night by a UFO it didn't make much in the news it was a small town but still... When you get more sensitive you can tell if it's a friendly ship or not, and generally I think not. I would love to crash one of the fucking things if I had enough power one day, but the military would be all over it. That did happen not far from here back in the 60's or 70's one came down in the bush, my grandparents heard it fly over that night in Sydney, they said it didn't sound too good...

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yea, I remember you mentioning it. It tends to go that way. They'll keep trying to bring us down one way or another. But in the end we get back on our feet and keep on marching. They won't stop us, and will only serve to strengthen our cause against them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hehe, sister ;).

-En Haradren Amlug.

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Welcome back sis! Wondered where you'd gotten to. ^ Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 7/31/13, Serpentfire666 <firebird894@... wrote:
Your more than welcome to email me anytime if you want to talk or discuss
anything of interest.
One thing I have noticed over the past 20 years, people are having more UFO
sightings and people or people are admiting to it and discussing it more
openly. At least where I live I have noticed it quite obviously people just
start talking UFO's like it's common, less people are critical or say your
crazy etc. There was a discussion at a town meeting in the carpark we all
even stopped for a minute to check out a strange light in the sky we decided
was a helicopter from the Navy base. I have had fishermen, farmers, various
people in general conversation as we do around here just randomly bring it
up. Everyone seems aware or seeing them and not scared to say it either. Not
only that but other strange phenomena. These are interesting times. One lady
even had a strange craft zoom up above the side road, a dirt road beside her
farm in the afternoon churning the dust up and she says... well what the
fuck was that? It wasn't on the road, it wasn't any kind of remote control
device too big, too fast too low for a conventional aircraft.
People comming in from fishing out off the coast are reporting them comming
out of the water, lights under the water, it wasn't submarines they stay in
the water they don't come out and fly.

If anyone is interested look up Australia UFO's you will see what I mean,
it's getting ridiculous. There was a whole town in the Northern Territory
under seige for a whole night by a UFO it didn't make much in the news it
was a small town but still... When you get more sensitive you can tell if
it's a friendly ship or not, and generally I think not. I would love to
crash one of the fucking things if I had enough power one day, but the
military would be all over it. That did happen not far from here back in the
60's or 70's one came down in the bush, my grandparents heard it fly over
that night in Sydney, they said it didn't sound too good...

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yea, I remember you mentioning it. It tends to go that way. They'll keep
trying to bring us down one way or another. But in the end we get back on
our feet and keep on marching. They won't stop us, and will only serve to
strengthen our cause against them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@
wrote:

I might have mentioned it but funny thing is there was an actual ufo
sighting reported in my area around the time shit hit the fan for me,
coincidence much? lol According to the man who reported it it was headed
up the coast my way I know which way they go, been trying to work out
for years what the go is, why they go a certain path up and down the
coast here over the little bays and lakes. He described a very large
disc shaped craft that flew right over his house. I know it isnt the
first one last year I was having some trouble and felt off one night
only to hear on the radio a wave of calls comming in in a direct line
you could trace on a map right up the coast, cutting inland up over
lismore the calls were all comming in a straight path over a 30 minute
period, thats pretty fast too.

I doubt anyone much would believe it unless they were there... which is
usually what happens.

I was working on some ideas that might have been a reason for this level
of trouble which I wont discuss at all. There were reasons for it, I
will put it that way someone wanted to shut me down in a big way and
almost succeeded but not quite.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug"
<hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

Hehe, sister ;).

Good to have you back Serpentfire. Hope all is working out for you, I
think we've been going through a lot of the same around here.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666
<fourth_reich666@ wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

- Mazin

On 28 Jul 2013, at 10:41 a.m., "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@
wrote:

I havn't been on for a while, I have had some shit to deal with.
If I am to be any use to Satan in the future I have to put myself
first right now. I will try to come in more as I am feeling able
to, Ive had a lot of attacks above the average and have been very
busy and tired.

I hope everyone is well.

Hail Satan

Hello!

New to this group today:p

Dedicated 5. june!

My daily rythm is off, and ive been feeling negativity all day.

I live in Norway, but havent seen any ufo's these last days:p hehe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back