I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.

anyone else come from levayanism?
I had very seriously researched the CoS. I too gravitated toward them as a "real" church. But I lost interest as soon as I discovered that they believed Satan was not a real being.
0
I had very seriously researched the CoS. I too gravitated toward them as a "real" church. But I lost interest as soon as I discovered that they believed Satan was not a real being.
I stumbled across them when I was very young, and read their version of commandments, such as "the strong shall inherit the earth, while the weak will inherit the yoke" and some others, which I thought were very refreshing, so I took them in mind and adapted them into my beliefs. But I did not join them as I knew the Gods to be real, so I was my own version of a magick-practicing pagan. I wasn't wiccan as the 3-fold law felt incorrect to me, so I was my own thing until I found the ToZ, lol.
Calendar FAQ & Info | Witches Sabbath Purification | Yoga Posts (last update May 21, 2026) | God Rituals | Ethical Values of the Temple of Zeus | Spiritual Studies: Yoga Sutras
Liturgical Terms of Zevism (everyone please read and familiarize yourself with these)
0
I stumbled across them when I was very young, and read their version of commandments, such as "the strong shall inherit the earth, while the weak will inherit the yoke" and some others, which I thought were very refreshing, so I took them in mind and adapted them into my beliefs. But I did not join them as I knew the Gods to be real, so I was my own version of a magick-practicing pagan. I wasn't wiccan as the 3-fold law felt incorrect to me, so I was my own thing until I found the ToZ, lol.
I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.
Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?
Hail Father Zeus Forever!
Hail Lord Abigor Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!
0
I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.
Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?
This is the targeted message.
I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.
Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?
no Im not a teen anymore.
0
I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.
Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?
no Im not a teen anymore.
