Header Wallpaper

anyone else come from levayanism?

AvatarBig Dipper1 min to read

I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.

#1

I had very seriously researched the CoS. I too gravitated toward them as a "real" church. But I lost interest as soon as I discovered that they believed Satan was not a real being.

#2

I stumbled across them when I was very young, and read their version of commandments, such as "the strong shall inherit the earth, while the weak will inherit the yoke" and some others, which I thought were very refreshing, so I took them in mind and adapted them into my beliefs. But I did not join them as I knew the Gods to be real, so I was my own version of a magick-practicing pagan. I wasn't wiccan as the 3-fold law felt incorrect to me, so I was my own thing until I found the ToZ, lol.

#3
Big Dippersaid:

I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.

Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?

Hail Father Zeus Forever!
Hail Lord Abigor Forever!
Hail The Powers of Duat Forever!

#4
This is the targeted message.
स त न मsaid:
Big Dippersaid:

I actually discovered the ToZ in about 2011, but because I thought the "church of satan" was legit, because it was a church, I went with it instead until 2017 when I left and got into the real deal.

Wait, then how come you're still a teen? Bro did you stumble across the "church" of Satan as a baby?

no Im not a teen anymore.