Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angels and Greys

Padme

Greetings my beautiful family,
Since my dedication those dirty angels start to coming to my place even more often. When I feel them I know how to banish them (cause you know they almost have no power when we compared to dedicated Satanists) but sometimes I don't feel their presence for days and effected by them. I do meditations and RTRs as much as I can, to keep those evil spirits away and being better at feeling and directing the energy. Since I am in a good level in this practice, can anybody give me a way that I can protect myself from those dirty beings? I believe I can make a ward or thoughtform but I wanted to ask first to there.

These attacks are weak. You only need to clean your soul and AoP. If you get more attacks, increase your AoP and ignore them, they will go away.

With time and advancement these attacks will no longer be "effective" against you.

I'm a bit skeptical about "attacks" - sometimes it can just be in your head.
Especially when it comes to things that can't be proven, like thoughts, feelings and figures.
Invoke the earth element in a diluted form or use Bhumi's mantra.
If you think that creating a thought form will keep you from being delirious, it might work.
I also like to do placebo magic.

The only "attack" I've received was a sleep paralysis that lasted 1 minute after I finished the Great ritual.
Observing the mind, that was undoubtedly 100% related to my worry about possible attacks.

Greetings my beautiful family,
Since my dedication those dirty angels start to coming to my place even more often. When I feel them I know how to banish them (cause you know they almost have no power when we compared to dedicated Satanists) but sometimes I don't feel their presence for days and effected by them. I do meditations and RTRs as much as I can, to keep those evil spirits away and being better at feeling and directing the energy. Since I am in a good level in this practice, can anybody give me a way that I can protect myself from those dirty beings? I believe I can make a ward or thoughtform but I wanted to ask first to there.
You need to create a powerful aura of protection and visualize the golden fire around your body and fill your entire apartment or the house in which you live with it, visualizing how this fire burns all angels, greys and any other enemy entities.

I also recommend that this visualization be supported by an appropriate affirmation in the present tense.

Visualise the grays and angels being drowned in water around where you live, screaming in pain. Build a powerful aura with you and ask your Guardian Demon / demons for assistance as well. The angels will then wither away :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back