Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Angel Attacks

nicholasdalesio

Does anyone here ever hear voices telling them to do negative things? Are these angel attacks, i cant imagine Father ever telling me to do those things...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Does anyone here ever hear voices telling them to do negative things? Are these angel attacks, i cant imagine Father ever telling me to do those things...
Negative influences come from angels or mental disorders sometimes the cursing of the preachers and higher powers of the xtian faith randomly tap into the pool of energy and actually do curse someone with their 'gods' wrath its usually just something like voices etc. so just ignore them.

I agree with kreckian lord, however it doesn't sound to me like an angelic attack. This is because angels have very strong psychic powers and would do much more than just create a voice in the back of your mind. They instill a burning desire in the victim to do their bidding, and to the weakened individual, this desire is overwhelming. Although they cannot physically control the mind, angels can influence it with frightening precision. Always be on your guard.

<td val[/IMG]okay i have a question that relates to what you said. Can these angels give people visions? What I mean by that is a vision of something bad that the individual almost immediately would want to happen to them. Like, for example, if this person had a vision, like an impulse, that they were going to jump in front of a moving vehicle, and then suddenly they were almost overwhelmed by the desire to make the vision come true, could this be caused by angels? assuming the person was fine before said vision.

--- On Wed, 5/13/09, Robin Anderson <enki363@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Angel Attacks
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 4:08 PM

I agree with kreckian lord, however it doesn&#39;t sound to me like an angelic attack. This is because angels have very strong psychic powers and would do much more than just create a voice in the back of your mind. They instill a burning desire in the victim to do their bidding, and to the weakened individual, this desire is overwhelming. Although they cannot physically control the mind, angels can influence it with frightening precision. Always be on your guard.
[/TD]

Yes, if that happened, there could well be an angel behind it, but that is not to say that it is always an angelic attack. Visions and the like can occur spontaneously, and more often than not this is what happens. However, angels do have it within their power to do the same thing.

hmmm greys have tried making me join the church. every time its another grey dogtag to the list. I luv kiling greys :p. anywho greys think into ur head and make u hear and think horrible thoughts even by my standards. but they always backfire when they try it. if a grey makes me think of leaping off a cliff while stabbing myself on the way down than ill make that backfire. lets just say that I'm not the one being stabbed or falling off a cliff(mischeveous grin)

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back