Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Afraid

denisp8700

There was a time that I neglected my meditations and I'm new to Satanism So my start was not good. Many times I had thought that maybe I went for something bad and something that would hurt me and soon after that I was thinking about Lucifer would not accept it. Many times at friends said, "Lucifer bless you" I said it jokingly nearby But I am afraid that Lucifer gets it as disrespect.I feel very bad
There are people in the community who managed to open the third eye and I still can not seem to stick meditations
How will I know that Satan is still with me and not given up on me?

I was afraid when I was new to spiritual Satanism, but then I started to study more and more about it and the fear just disappeared.
Know I'm a warrior performing reverse Torah rituals and everything I can to attack the enemy.
Satan will not give up on you if you don't give up on him, that means meditating everyday and getting involve in spiritual warfare and internet warfare.
Have confidence in yourself when meditating.
Good luck
HAIL SATAN!!

Ill be honest, I was the same when I dedicated.
I was neglecting my meditations and study.
I still had the need to do my "fun" before letting it all go. Half a year after that and everything I needed to do came to me and now I am advancing and fighting kikes spiritually.

During the time I was neglecting, I always had that bad feeling in me that I am doing something wrong. Because I was ill-minded at the time, I would usually say "Just do it next week, tomorrow, or some other time" but once I knew I procrastinated too long I stopped my silliness, said my goodbyes to my "fun" and now walk down the one true path I destined myself to go down with fathers help and my GDs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back