Header Wallpaper

affirmations for depression , anxiety , ptsd fear overthinking

whiteboy2 min to read

I have been doing falun gong daily for a few months now and i can sit up to 1 hour in void meditation , but i cant seem to get away from the feeling of sadness and have trouble stop thinking and going into deep meditation , i usually just start almost day dreaming when i meditate and even if i dont have any literal thoughts i still feel very tense etc

I started doing the aura of protection and some other qigong routines and i would like to start using some affirmations to counter my depressive side. I have a history of drug abuse and violent trauma , social anxiety depression overthinking trouble feeling confident etc.

do you guys have any tips on what i should say in the affirmations?

i would like to be more confident and happy and just mentally healthy , the meditations have helped me alot to be aware but i think i really need to reprogram my brain something to counter the negative thoughts / emotions.

Because when i take benzos for example it works like magic all of a sudden im very confident and charming , is there any way to attain this state but without the drug?

#1

i also cant really visualize :/ any affirmations to heal this so i can start visualizing

#2
This is the targeted message.

Hatha Yoga and Bandhas could help you out a lot. Good circulation and squeezing out of the negative energies.

Give them a try, see if you feel any different.

I found that my worries went away especially after Hatha Yoga and it can give you an energy buzz which can help against depression. Today i woke up unsually energised, I’ve been doing hatha yoga consistently for the last few days. I higjly recommend it.

The yoga breathing exercises are also very important in circulation:

You could incorporate mudras as well if you want, such as this one, it helps with circulation:

From my experience, the physical practices, especially hatha yoga, had a far stronger effect in ridding of negative thoughts and feelings than any affirmations, vibrations or visualisations I’ve tried before. I’ve also never felt cleaner than after I’ve started regularly dojng yoga.

#3

i also cant really visualize :/ any affirmations to heal this so i can start visualizing

I remember you, have you persevered with what HPS suggested here?

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos