Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advise

Hi! I’m Kel Goyal. I have been attacked badly. I’m unable to do meditation nor anything.Please help.Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 22:25, 8dimention 8dimention@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Meditations firstly or else you will get attacked like nothing you could imagine 

Sent from my iPhone
On 13 Feb 2019, at 12:01 pm, Jordan Williams jordanwilliams515@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am going to dedicated my life and soul to Satan 
Any advice I could take to ensure my path with Satan is the best
HAIL SATAN OUR TRUE GOD 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

WILLPOWER just because u feel to lazy or feel an aversion to doing them doesnt mean u csnt force urself.

True but what if said person wants to do them then when they are ready get smacked by an intense feeling of wanting to go do everything but the meditation and said issue persistd for days or weeks or months.

Only solution i have is to just force urself to start then that aversion feeling usual goes away once u actually get into it.

If u never had that struggle then thats really good for u. Unfortunately some of us get smacked by intense feelings to go do useless crap right before we start; even if we feel really good and ready to start the meditation, yoga, or anything actually beneficial to. the soul.

oh no I have. But I learned that road only leads to intense stress. There are underlining issues that need to be addressed. Meditation should be fun, do what calls out to your spirit. Not what intellectually with the left side of the brain you think you should do.

Meditation is right brained. It cant be forced down your throat like a pill. My suggestion is void, aura of protection, alternate nostril, hatha and kundalini yoga. Do void and relaxation untill you gain total control over your mind. Which takes 2 years.

Cobra once asked me. Would you rather have alot of power and little control or alot of control and little power?

You see everyone runs for the power and self destruct themselves. But how many calm level headed and in control Satanists have we had?

Ahh Tht makes a lotta sense.Ty for being patient with me. I think I'll be breaking from commenting as much until I understand my own mind bettr.

Breaking from commenting? Why on earth for? Because you are not perfect? You see your mindset says alot about you. Stop trying to be perfect and just be you. We accept you for who you are. We love you and cherish you as part of our family.

Are you gonna make mistakes? Yeah so what? Even Hitler made mistakes. He learned from them. You dont ever have to be this perfect thing up on a podium for us to accept you. Just be YOU. Relax and see meditation as a slow unfolding path to a greater and greater you.

Your funny quirks are what make you great. Dont try to run off and become a computer program software that posts perfectly without emotion. Be as you are now and learn to cherish it. This is not a place you are use to that asks you to repress everything of your independant identity and act as a Borg.

Welcome to this great path of learning, light, love and self acceptance. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

In not trying to be perfect by any stretch of the means I'm far from it in all fronts lol.

I'm just harsh on myself. I enjoy commenting here so I'm going to severely cut back on it ( or stop and just lurk) until I feel ive done more for my own soul and for the RtR cause than I have.

Like a ridiculous self motivation to get me to the point where doing the routines are habit. Ik it sounds childish and wat not but meh I grew up having to do things to earn wat i like doing. So I'm just self applying here in a redic way.

Plus its so many more knowledgeable sisters/brothers here that me not putting in my 2 cents wont change anything lol.

Ty for ur concern and motivation aldrick its much appreciated :)

Aldrick that was a great response to Dylan. And on control vs power, having a lot of control but little power means you can actually control the output of your power through accuracy and other such things. That's a good question to ask that got me thinking.
Otherwise, @Dylan you shouldn't leave because I actually really liked talking to you. You asked a good question, and you were smarter to ask the question than to "just go ahead" without asking it or figuring it out. I myself went straight for power and hurt myself in the process, so I wish I asked that question earlier and saved myself from the issues that arose from my ignorance.

Exactly, i got really lazy with all that too. I would be constantly interrupted by wandering thoughts or have something i had to do, or "didnt have the time"  i am working on that now. My mind goes a million miles a minute but everyone gave me some great suggestions for meditation and i am using those. And yes you have to force yourself to meditate and do the rtrs so the enemy backs tf down. Hail SatanMel
On Thu, Feb 14, 2019, 4:07 AM dylanbartone@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  True but what if said person wants to do them then when they are ready get smacked by an intense feeling of wanting to go do everything but the meditation and said issue persistd for days or weeks or months..

Only solution i have is to just force urself to start then that aversion feeling usual goes away once u actually get into it.

If u never had that struggle then thats really good for u. Unfortunately some of us get smacked by intense feelings to go do useless crap right before we start; even if we feel really good and ready to start the meditation, yoga, or anything actually beneficial to. the soul.

Live life, and forgot about Satanism for a while and the enemy. This may be the wrong advice, and It very well may be. All I’m offering is what’s help me a bit, everyone is different, I don’t want lack responsibility, and what I say is should be taken with a grain of salt in regards to HP’s, the enemy can have you fighting yourself in an unhealthy manner.  Just live life and then let the answers come forth. 666 hail Satan 
Sent from my iPhone
On 15 Feb 2019, at 12:05 pm, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Breaking from commenting? Why on earth for? Because you are not perfect? You see your mindset says alot about you. Stop trying to be perfect and just be you.. We accept you for who you are. We love you and cherish you as part of our family.

Are you gonna make mistakes? Yeah so what? Even Hitler made mistakes. He learned from them. You dont ever have to be this perfect thing up on a podium for us to accept you. Just be YOU. Relax and see meditation as a slow unfolding path to a greater and greater you.

Your funny quirks are what make you great. Dont try to run off and become a computer program software that posts perfectly without emotion. Be as you are now and learn to cherish it. This is not a place you are use to that asks you to repress everything of your independant identity and act as a Borg.

Welcome to this great path of learning, light, love and self acceptance. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back