Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice for a newcomer

[email protected]

I am new to SS and I want to contribute to the fight as soon as I can. How much experience do I need to make an impact?

Also, I live in a small town with a population of about 500, of which I am the only Satanist. If there is any way to shake the general faith in xianity, I would appreciate it.

<td val[/IMG]No but you can fight behind close doors like we all do.And if you can just put out destructive thought forms against the kikes that is good too.But don't forget to clean your chakras when finished.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Advice for a newcomer
Sent: Sun, Dec 2, 2012 11:32:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I am new to SS and I want to contribute to the fight as soon as I can. How much experience do I need to make an impact?

Also, I live in a small town with a population of about 500, of which I am the only Satanist. If there is any way to shake the general faith in xianity, I would appreciate it.

[/TD]

My husband and I live in a small indoctrinated town in which within a 1 mile radius of our front door, 20 churches can be found. Generally when we need to go somewhere, we walk there. I have developed a habit of overtime we pass one of these wretched buildings, visualizing the entire thing (property/lot included) engulfed in blue satanic fire. Hail Satan!
On Dec 2, 2012 6:23 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No but you can fight behind close doors like we all do.And if you can just put out destructive thought forms against the kikes that is good too.But don't forget to clean your chakras when finished.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   I am new to SS and I want to contribute to the fight as soon as I can. How much experience do I need to make an impact?

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I understand your point but Blue Satanic fire is for protection.I know your not talking about protection for those mind prisons.LOL

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Advice for a newcomer
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 2:49:47 AM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG][/IMG]golthurnahl@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];

[/TD]
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Isn't it protective for us, but destructive for them? That's what I always thought..

Hail Satan!
Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 04:38, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... a scris:

<td val[/IMG]I understand your point but Blue Satanic fire is for protection.I know your not talking about protection for those mind prisons.LOL

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Good point I was not aware of that my bad.I have just always used it for protection is all.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 4:03:36 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Isn't it protective for us, but destructive for them? That's what I always thought..

Hail Satan!
Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 04:38, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... a scris:

Fro[/IMG]emilywatts87@...;

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Start doing destruction rituals is what I would recomend

------------------------------
On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 5:32 PM CST golthurnahl@... wrote:

I am new to SS and I want to contribute to the fight as soon as I can. How much experience do I need to make an impact?

What is an inprison mind? Do You mean a status without wealth or something.

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 16:03 GMT thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Isn't it protective for us, but destructive for them? That's what I always thought..

Hail Satan!

I understand your point but Blue Satanic fire is for protection.I know your not talking about protection for those mind prisons.LOL

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

My husband and I live in a small indoctrinated town in which within a 1 mile radius of our front door, 20 churches can be found. Generally when we need to go somewhere, we walk there. I have developed a habit of overtime we pass one of these wretched buildings, visualizing the entire thing (property/lot included) engulfed in blue satanic fire. Hail Satan!

No but you can fight behind close doors like we all do.And if you can just put out destructive thought forms against the kikes that is good too.But don't forget to clean your chakras when finished.

No he meant that a church is a prison for your mind. Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 7:27 PM, "Luci Lucifax" <lucifax1@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

I understand your point but Blue Satanic fire is for protection.I know your not talking about protection for those mind prisons.LOL

No but you can fight behind close doors like we all do.And if you can just put out destructive thought forms against the kikes that is good too.But don't forget to clean your chakras when finished.

You could also do Gentile Awakening Rituals. Just use the group search function, some posts should come up, if you want to wake up people to the truth.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 7:33:32 PM

Start doing destruction rituals is what I would recomend

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 5:32 PM CST golthurnahl@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Another more accurate word for church.

Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 7:48:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

On [/IMG]thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 04:38, Br[/IMG]briangibbons20@... a scris:

Fro[/IMG]emilywatts87@...;

On Dec 2, 2012 6:23 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Now i get it.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 08:48 GMT Emily Watts wrote:

No he meant that a church is a prison for your mind. Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 7:27 PM, "Luci Lucifax" <lucifax1@... wrote:

Isn't it protective for us, but destructive for them? That's what I
always thought..

Hail Satan!

Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 04:38, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... a
scris:

I understand your point but Blue Satanic fire is for protection.I know
your not talking about protection for those mind prisons.LOL

My husband and I live in a small indoctrinated town in which within a 1
mile radius of our front door, 20 churches can be found. Generally when we
need to go somewhere, we walk there. I have developed a habit of overtime
we pass one of these wretched buildings, visualizing the entire thing
(property/lot included) engulfed in blue satanic fire. Hail Satan!

On Dec 2, 2012 6:23 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

No but you can fight behind close doors like we all do.And if you can
just put out destructive thought forms against the kikes that is good
too.But don't forget to clean your chakras when finished.

I am new to SS and I want to contribute to the fight as soon as I can.
How much experience do I need to make an impact?

Also, I live in a small town with a population of about 500, of which I
am the only Satanist. If there is any way to shake the general faith in
xianity, I would appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back