Header Wallpaper

Account deletion

AvatarJack1 min to read

Pretty interesting that one would have so many accounts and some that i vaguely remember as well. Some were interesting posters and Now they want their account deleted . Pretty interesting indeed. I would wonder what motivation one would have to do such a thing and the timing of this given the present situation of humanity is also intriguing ,but i guess it's a waste of time to think about this so i'll just let it go, unless someone tells me.

#21
Whitecloudsaid:

Plss if you are in no position to delete accounts then save your replies,unless you have time to waste then that's good for you.
Fools don't have an option.

So much negative notations and yet my accounts cant simply be deleted instead I keep seeing rubbish.
I only made this post to delete my freaking accounts and nothing else,so if your not in that position keep your shit replies to yourselves and stop murmuring.

I wonder why the HP's can not just press some delete buttons and then go about there business,what are all these freaging excuses of being busy.I don't think that is official
If you can't delete it then maybe let members have control of deleting there accounts themselves.
I think making a report is the best option.

How could they not be busy lmao. Its beyond me to even understand how they manage to keep these websites running with how much they get attacked not to mention keeping up with their own personal routine. This is practically a full time job to them. I will no longer respond to this thread on your request but if you so badly want your accounts deleted be patient cause if ya haven't noticed they are trying to keep this website online when its practically constantly getting raided and taken down. Maybe if there was less trolls ( like yourself ) it'd be easier for them to get around to it. Not to mention you have like what... a few hundred posts? Final request, quit wasting their time ( cough filing a useless report) . Thank you. :)

#22
Whitecloudsaid:

Plss if you are in no position to delete accounts then save your replies,unless you have time to waste then that's good for you.
Fools don't have an option.

So much negative notations and yet my accounts cant simply be deleted instead I keep seeing rubbish.
I only made this post to delete my freaking accounts and nothing else,so if your not in that position keep your shit replies to yourselves and stop murmuring.

I wonder why the HP's can not just press some delete buttons and then go about there business,what are all these freaging excuses of being busy.I don't think that is official
If you can't delete it then maybe let members have control of deleting there accounts themselves.
I think making a report is the best option.

Hmm lets see freaging excuses about being busy.
HP Zevios Metathronos once said he spams 12RTR at a time I guess. That is a lot of time already. ( depending on how fast he does it but it still takes a lot of time). And you just dont wake up and start spamming, its a long process of breathing exercises or yoga or any other way of raising energy, then you have to void out on that energy.
And after the Rituals you are drained af, so gotta do something about that too. And make posts on here , educate , guide everyone who actually wants help.
So I dont really think its "freaking excuses".
Ever thought about what would happen if this site was never made? ( I know the Gods wanted the site to be made but it is still lots of effort and hardwork from ALL HPS. Do you think you would have randomly just found out "true Zevism" all on your own? all this research on your own?( this is still considering you are not a troll). If you are actually not a troll and are connected to Zeus and the Gods there is no point in getting this account deleted.

On the other hand if you are a troll....good luck finding a job or doing something with your life because you wont be protected the way we are and most likely be linked to this site even when you go about finding a job? what about then?

And if you are dedicated but dont understand what others are saying or dont have the same opinions dont go around bashing people, if you are going through some trouble that can still be understood but as an army how would you feel on misbehaving with your fellows?
Take Care.

#23
Whitecloudsaid:
Aquariussaid:
Whitecloudsaid:

Assholes don't have an option

Yes, you certainly don't have one.

really? this post was intended to some assholes most especially you.so I literarily doubt am the one at point.

Just shut the fuck up. You are a useless piece of shit with just idiocy coming out his mouth. You need to stop answering and be patient. The HP'S will get to you buddy. Because being they help keep this website as well as the others, you complain because you're not getting your way. Aquarius, my brother, let's not waste words with the troll. Besides.. the Final Ritual has more use to us and the world. This fool is just wasting our breath. Our breath is better suited for meditation, Ritual's, discussions that at least are of benefit.

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#24
Usthepeople666said:
Whitecloudsaid:

Plss if you are in no position to delete accounts then save your replies,unless you have time to waste then that's good for you.
Fools don't have an option.

So much negative notations and yet my accounts cant simply be deleted instead I keep seeing rubbish.
I only made this post to delete my freaking accounts and nothing else,so if your not in that position keep your shit replies to yourselves and stop murmuring.

I wonder why the HP's can not just press some delete buttons and then go about there business,what are all these freaging excuses of being busy.I don't think that is official
If you can't delete it then maybe let members have control of deleting there accounts themselves.
I think making a report is the best option.

Hmm lets see freaging excuses about being busy.
HP Zevios Metathronos once said he spams 12RTR at a time I guess. That is a lot of time already. ( depending on how fast he does it but it still takes a lot of time). And you just dont wake up and start spamming, its a long process of breathing exercises or yoga or any other way of raising energy, then you have to void out on that energy.
And after the Rituals you are drained af, so gotta do something about that too. And make posts on here , educate , guide everyone who actually wants help.
So I dont really think its "freaking excuses".
Ever thought about what would happen if this site was never made? ( I know the Gods wanted the site to be made but it is still lots of effort and hardwork from ALL HPS. Do you think you would have randomly just found out "true Zevism" all on your own? all this research on your own?( this is still considering you are not a troll). If you are actually not a troll and are connected to Zeus and the Gods there is no point in getting this account deleted.

On the other hand if you are a troll....good luck finding a job or doing something with your life because you wont be protected the way we are and most likely be linked to this site even when you go about finding a job? what about then?

Can't say for sure but I'm like 99% sure they are a troll based on their previous posts.

#25
#26
This is the targeted message.
Whitecloudsaid:

And when someone curses me and I curse them back don't come here and be all one sided,it is clear your not even seeing the scenario but just looking for show.
Nice try with your passive agressive bitching.I will not keep quit while people are cursing me so either you shut up and fuck out or you say something reasonable.

Dude you requested your account deletion, just log off and do not log in anymore. What is so difficult?

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#27
Aquariussaid:
Whitecloudsaid:
Ramier108666said:

Just shut the fuck up. You are a useless piece of shit with just idiocy coming out his mouth. You need to stop answering and be patient. The HP'S will get to you buddy. Because being they help keep this website as well as the others, you complain because you're not getting your way. Aquarius, my brother, let's not waste words with the troll. Besides.. the Final Ritual has more use to us and the world. This fool is just wasting our breath. Our breath is better suited for meditation, Ritual's, discussions that at least are of benefit.

And when someone curses me and I curse them back don't come here and be all one sided,it is clear your not even seeing the scenario but just looking for show.
Nice try with your passive agressive bitching.I will not keep quit while people are cursing me so either you shut up and fuck out or you say something reasonable.

Nobody said he/she will curse you you stupid retard.

Actually I did say it. But it was o. The others thread. He kept insulting you and Ol Argedco Luciftius. I told honestly to back his words up, or else if he kept insulting other Zevists, he would be cursed by me. I haven't done it because, honestly, it's waste of breath. Why waste it? So I refrained. That's the only reason he's saying
this.

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#28

The community tried to be fair to you, answer you, and your posts were approved before so that they could be conversed upon. You disliked people for doing that, and you lashed out, and went against everyone in the forum. Which means you were not here to converse but to dogmatically push nonsense that everyone can find in any asswipe new age book online.

You want to follow this irrelevant crap, you are free to do so. You are not free to liberally attack people, insult, and force stupid things that nobody cares about down their throat, especially so, things people have denounced for their bullshit inefficiency such as the fake new age time wasting "spirituality".

You don't want to accept that you are in a state of delusional and simply because you read a few books you believe you have conquered the planet, which is clearly large scale delusion on your mind. You wanted people to kiss your ass and praise you for just writing incoherent stuff people have already denounced and that's the reason they are Zevists. Valuable replies were given to you to no avail.

You capped this with trolling, faking personas on the forum and creating numerous fake accounts, and you continue to this day, agitation, etc. Shouldn't a very spiritual person like you be putting this time to meditate instead on the 12 dimensions and the rainbow farts that you believe in?

I spent 2 minutes writing the above but I will not spend one hour deleting your posts or whatever is claimed here. Nor I plan on replying again.