Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About astral projection

Francophone

Hello, Tomorrow, I am trying an astral projection.
I read Robert Bruce's treatise, but before I finished it, I had already made a few attempts that turned out to be unsuccessful (I manage to go into a trance, I feel my head vibrate and all the pre-projection symptoms, but I can't trigger the projection itself). I hope that the "alternative" methods given towards the end of the treaty will allow me to succeed.
Do you have any advice? Is there a prayer/ritual to increase my chances of success?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hail Satan !

You first need to open your chakras and advance yourself further before you continue forward with such an advanced form of meditation.

You first need to open your chakras and advance yourself further before you continue forward with such an advanced form of meditation.
I managed to open my chakras during previous attempts, but yes, this is hard. Before tonight, I will read the "EZ chakra spin" section.
Any other advice ? What rituals/meditations do you recommend for my situation ?

Thanks for your answer.

I managed to open my chakras during previous attempts, but yes, this is hard. Before tonight, I will read the "EZ chakra spin" section.

Thanks for your answer.
you need the middle level of meditation

The skill of Astral Projection is not for beginners. Meditate for at least two years and then move on to Projection.

The point is that Astral Projection requires the ability to relax the body completely, to go into a Deep Trance and to control the «Energy Body» at the level of half-sleep by means of the Will, not by means of Consciousness.

True Projection requires serious preparation if it is about leaving the body, not nonsense akin to sleepwalking. You are shifting the focus of Consciousness entirely to the Soul, and in doing so it separates from the Body, leaving it in anabiosis. The Body is vulnerable in doing so.

There is a more accessible and easier to master Projection — the Mental Projection. To master Astral Projection, one must learn Mental Projection.

In addition to Mental Projection, the skill of Conscious Dreaming can help you. Having mastered this technique, it becomes much easier to project into the Astral. But it is important to realize that this method is a purely physical mechanism, it can be mastered by people far from Spiritual Development, which is not the case with Astral Projection. The method of Conscious Dreaming is not about going into the Astral, it is about establishing close contact with Mentality.

Also you can include Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness and Expanding Consciousness: Physical Meditation in your program. They will greatly increase your Awareness and help in illuminating Trance and Astral Projection techniques.

Hello, Tomorrow, I am trying an astral projection.
I read Robert Bruce's treatise, but before I finished it, I had already made a few attempts that turned out to be unsuccessful (I manage to go into a trance, I feel my head vibrate and all the pre-projection symptoms, but I can't trigger the projection itself). I hope that the "alternative" methods given towards the end of the treaty will allow me to succeed.
Do you have any advice? Is there a prayer/ritual to increase my chances of success?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hail Satan !
Hello my advice to you is to do the six month program that HPS MAXINE MADE it will help to get(teaches you step-by-step to do astral projection and many more advanced meditations keep in mind you have consistently do the meditationeven after six monthperiod to achieveresults)advanced I myself want to be doing it in the near future
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

Hello my advice to you is to do the six month program that HPS MAXINE MADE it will help to get(teaches you step-by-step to do astral projection and many more advanced meditations keep in mind you have consistently do the meditationeven after six monthperiod to achieveresults)advanced I myself want to be doing it in the near future
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

Attachments

• Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual.pdf
    544.9 KB · Views: 79

Thanks for your answer.
Like I said, you need to advance more.
This does not happen over night. It takes years, lifetimes even at some times, to reach such a high level of experience.

I agree, this is very advanced and at the same time there is little sensible or practical experience on the part of the Satanist. Have you had any experience?
I have. When I was a baby, I astral projected and saw myself suckling. There's been a couple other times where it happened at rare times, but the time where I was a baby was the one that is the most vivid one.

Hello everyone, sorry to post so late, I had some personal unforeseen events, and I'm not sure I'll be able to post in the next few days. That said, I have downloaded all of the resources you have given me. And thank you for your involvement by the way 🙏

Regarding my last attempt, it was clear that resuming meditation after a period of interruption was not going to lead to great success. I thought that the important thing was above all the "preparation" (I'll go into details if you want), obviously I was wrong. So I failed, I even did a worse performance compared to what I was able to accomplish in the past.

you need the middle level of meditation

Ok, I was reading the "Beginning" category, so I will move on "Intermediate", thanks 👍

The skill of Astral Projection is not for beginners. Meditate for at least two years and then move on to Projection.

The point is that Astral Projection requires the ability to relax the body completely, to go into a Deep Trance and to control the «Energy Body» at the level of half-sleep by means of the Will, not by means of Consciousness.

True Projection requires serious preparation if it is about leaving the body, not nonsense akin to sleepwalking. You are shifting the focus of Consciousness entirely to the Soul, and in doing so it separates from the Body, leaving it in anabiosis. The Body is vulnerable in doing so.

There is a more accessible and easier to master Projection — the Mental Projection. To master Astral Projection, one must learn Mental Projection.

In addition to Mental Projection, the skill of Conscious Dreaming can help you. Having mastered this technique, it becomes much easier to project into the Astral. But it is important to realize that this method is a purely physical mechanism, it can be mastered by people far from Spiritual Development, which is not the case with Astral Projection. The method of Conscious Dreaming is not about going into the Astral, it is about establishing close contact with Mentality.

Also you can include Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness and Expanding Consciousness: Physical Meditation in your program. They will greatly increase your Awareness and help in illuminating Trance and Astral Projection techniques.

Thank you for answering me with such involvement! I've read what you sent.
- The introspective meditation is actually something that I was already doing. And without wanting to be in a surge of pride, I began to want to rise spiritually when everything was going well in my life. And that's still the case: I have everything I need and I already have my bearings from a philosophical and "personal development" perspective. I know that the subject of personal development is linked to spirituality, but I don't feel I need to make changes on that side. That said, I will be careful to keep this routine, especially before sleeping. So thank you anyway!
- I will apply the physical meditation in my weekly routine, thanks 🙂

In addition, may I ask you for resources concerning the mental projection, please ?

HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

Thanks a lot. I checked it and... sounds promising !
I begin the program Monday.

Like I said, you need to advance more.
This does not happen over night. It takes years, lifetimes even at some times, to reach such a high level of experience.

I have. When I was a baby, I astral projected and saw myself suckling. There's been a couple other times where it happened at rare times, but the time where I was a baby was the one that is the most vivid one.

Understood, thanks 🙂

Thank you for answering me with such involvement! I've read what you sent.
- The introspective meditation is actually something that I was already doing. And without wanting to be in a surge of pride, I began to want to rise spiritually when everything was going well in my life. And that's still the case: I have everything I need and I already have my bearings from a philosophical and "personal development" perspective. I know that the subject of personal development is linked to spirituality, but I don't feel I need to make changes on that side. That said, I will be careful to keep this routine, especially before sleeping. So thank you anyway!
- I will apply the physical meditation in my weekly routine, thanks 🙂

In addition, may I ask you for resources concerning the mental projection, please ?
There are no specific advanced techniques, but Introspection is just the thing to help you shed light on Mental Projection and teach you how to do it. Moreover, a lot of the Meditations already posted allow you to establish a strong contact with the Mental Body. In addition you need to learn to feel your own Soul and learn to control the Energies. Open your Astral Sensors and try to circulate your Energies, these Meditations are already presented in JoS. They will help when practicing Astral Projection.

Your Mind is wherever you direct your attention. When the focus of your Consciousness becomes like a whole house, not a small box like most beginners, then it will be a success. It is always a comprehensive and long-term development.

Hello again 🙂

I started the 6-month program. I enter a trance state more slowly than when I use my own methods, but these previous methods are less reliable.

In addition, something strange happened : I was at the beginning of buzzing, and other symptoms of the trance state, and then a voice whispered "wake up". At that moment, I startled, opening my eyes and coming out of my paralysis suddenly. A general feeling of well-being remained present for some time. What happened?

There are no specific advanced techniques, but Introspection is just the thing to help you shed light on Mental Projection and teach you how to do it. Moreover, a lot of the Meditations already posted allow you to establish a strong contact with the Mental Body. In addition you need to learn to feel your own Soul and learn to control the Energies. Open your Astral Sensors and try to circulate your Energies, these Meditations are already presented in JoS. They will help when practicing Astral Projection.

Your Mind is wherever you direct your attention. When the focus of your Consciousness becomes like a whole house, not a small box like most beginners, then it will be a success. It is always a comprehensive and long-term development.

Thanks for the informations. This is the beginning of a life-long journey 🙏

@ninja I have a question on the program : I'm in the first week, so I have to "fall of a ladder in the dark" to summarize it (in case you forgot what are the very first steps) ; But when I "fall" my meditation ends. Is this normal ? Should I prevent this ?

Thanks by advance (y)

I am no expert I have been dedicated since 2018 but am still beginner that has alot to learn and work on
My advice is be more consistent with inducing trance state bu practicing everyday
TRY TO consult HPS LYDIA SHE WILL KNOW MORE THEN ME
OR ONE OF JOY OF SATAN GUARDIANS
BEST LUCK TO YOUR SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

I am no expert I have been dedicated since 2018 but am still beginner that has alot to learn and work on
My advice is be more consistent with inducing trance state bu practicing everyday
TRY TO consult HPS LYDIA SHE WILL KNOW MORE THEN ME
OR ONE OF JOY OF SATAN GUARDIANS
BEST LUCK TO YOUR SPIRITUAL ADVANCEMENT I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Sorry for taking too long to answer. Of course, I continued the program every day, but I forgot to reconnect to the forum. With experience, I now have the certainty that "falling" systematically takes out of meditation.

the 40 day will help with a strong foundation then are you finished you the 6 month program to help with astral projection

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back