Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About a special cat that is no longer in my life

Lightning-Wings

Active member
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
817
Before I came to know of Spiritual Satanism, I remember that I had been given a gift on my b-day, when I was t still a kid. That gift, was a special cat (not a familiar), who holds a special place in my heart.

She was the best cat I ever had, even if I only had her for a year..
She would cuddle up on my chest, be by me, comfort me if I ever cried, you name it!

But after that 1 year mark, my parents took her away from me, because in their words she was "useless" to them, because she didn't "hunt mice". It was a stupid reason, but regardless. I tried to fight them on this, saying I'll take extra care of her, etc., but they took her away and released her in an unknown area.

She passed away that year, just only 1 years old. How do I know that? Because her spirit came to visit me. She'd come to me if I was feeling down, if she just wanted to be by my side, etc. It was very special to me.

A few days ago, while I was meditating, she came to me again. I actually saw her. She was so pretty. I miss her so much.

I'm going to ask Lady Bastet to please give me the chance to have her in my life again. Because this time, I won't let anything happen to her. My parents won't take her away from me ever again.

It's painful to have her so far away. She's very dear to me. I hope I'm going to have her back in my life.

I know that I have a dog and this special kitty's daughter with me, but I intend on taking care of all 3 of them. No matter what it takes. Even if I have to take a job (I'm thinking of going to study something), even if I'm going to be exhausted. It'll be worth it, because I'll have her.

This time - nobody is going to separate us ever again.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BASTET!
 
TerKorian666 said:
Aww… I hope that special cat will be together with you again.

Thank you!

I had done a summoning of Lady Bastet. I saw an outline of her and felt a few cats near me sniffing around. She was very serious, but not judgmental or anything.

I ended up crying while talking about my cat from mentioned above in the post and she gave me a moment to calm down. It was very thoughtful.

I saw a few signs about tye agreed request in a respectful manner. I offered her things in return for my cat which she accepted.

I believe I am going to have my cat back in my life. I want her by my side for forever. She means everything to me.

I love my current pets, but my cat (mentioned above) holds a special place in my heart.

If my belief that I'm going to have my cat back true, I'm going to make sure that nobody takes her away from me and if somebody dares to, they'll meet my wrath. Nobody hurts my loved ones and gets away with it!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY BASTET FOREVER!!
 
I wanted to say that during sleep I dreamed about a lot of cats. The last one I dreamed about was so pretty!! She had such beautiful icy eyes!

I believe this is a sign from Lady Bastet! It's so nice!! Thank you Lady Bastet!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BASTET!
 
Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Aww… I hope that special cat will be together with you again.

Thank you!

I had done a summoning of Lady Bastet. I saw an outline of her and felt a few cats near me sniffing around. She was very serious, but not judgmental or anything.

I ended up crying while talking about my cat from mentioned above in the post and she gave me a moment to calm down. It was very thoughtful.

I saw a few signs about tye agreed request in a respectful manner. I offered her things in return for my cat which she accepted.

I believe I am going to have my cat back in my life. I want her by my side for forever. She means everything to me.

I love my current pets, but my cat (mentioned above) holds a special place in my heart.

If my belief that I'm going to have my cat back true, I'm going to make sure that nobody takes her away from me and if somebody dares to, they'll meet my wrath. Nobody hurts my loved ones and gets away with it!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY BASTET FOREVER!!

It's okay to be longing, but don't you think you becamed little too obsessed with it? info you are giving here about that cat and you reveals that you are really really want her back, but don't be focused too much on this, as like that you also repeating to yoursself that the cat is not with you right now, and also I can guess you are giving alot of emotions into this situation which can amplify circumstances. Anyway Im happy that you have got signs, and that it looks you can get luck with it, be more optimistic, and there always is something to learn even in situations like loss, this is what can the be point of optimism and getting out with something good out of this. Also doesn't this longing hinder your advancement?
 
TerKorian666 said:
Lightning-Wings said:
TerKorian666 said:
Aww… I hope that special cat will be together with you again.

Thank you!

I had done a summoning of Lady Bastet. I saw an outline of her and felt a few cats near me sniffing around. She was very serious, but not judgmental or anything.

I ended up crying while talking about my cat from mentioned above in the post and she gave me a moment to calm down. It was very thoughtful.

I saw a few signs about tye agreed request in a respectful manner. I offered her things in return for my cat which she accepted.

I believe I am going to have my cat back in my life. I want her by my side for forever. She means everything to me.

I love my current pets, but my cat (mentioned above) holds a special place in my heart.

If my belief that I'm going to have my cat back true, I'm going to make sure that nobody takes her away from me and if somebody dares to, they'll meet my wrath. Nobody hurts my loved ones and gets away with it!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!
HAIL LADY BASTET FOREVER!!

It's okay to be longing, but don't you think you becamed little too obsessed with it? info you are giving here about that cat and you reveals that you are really really want her back, but don't be focused too much on this, as like that you also repeating to yoursself that the cat is not with you right now, and also I can guess you are giving alot of emotions into this situation which can amplify circumstances. Anyway Im happy that you have got signs, and that it looks you can get luck with it, be more optimistic, and there always is something to learn even in situations like loss, this is what can the be point of optimism and getting out with something good out of this. Also doesn't this longing hinder your advancement?

Thank you!

To answer your question - no, it doesn't. It's been years upon years of this longing to have my cat back in my life, her visiting me occasionally in the astral too.

I've learned a lot (still have much to learn like any other SS here). If I can have the chance to have a loved one back in my life again, be it an animal, etc., I'd take that chance, provided that the Gods, who I turn to for such matters (as they're the ones who decide upon this matter) agree upon such things.

I believe the signs Lady Bastet gave me, the dream, signs to look for, etc., are more than enough with a fresh mind after meditation.
I even saw signs in the clouds without even thinking while in meditation. But I think it might just be a coincidence.
 
How beautiful! I hope she will be with you again 🥰
 
Zelaya666 said:
How beautiful! I hope she will be with you again 🥰

Thank you! I hope so too!! :)
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top