Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A wonderful act from the Almighty Satan

Mukadi Mwape Jean

I can believe is this the right moment for me to see what my Powerful and Almighty Father did to me yesterday night!!! My father Satan show me something it make me to believe Him in all. Yesterday night I was robbed by a boy at the Lodge where I stay since Sunday night. The boy took away my cellphone when I was fell sleeping in just few minutes and the next thing when I walk up the boy was no way ro be found. I went out of the my appartment and ask the security officer who told me that the boy just pass and go out . I went to look after the boy without success until when I meet two policewomen and told them what happen. The two officers just ignore me and direct me in a wrong way, and I never found the boy. I decide to go back and sleep because it was something to 10.00pm.   Can you believe me at 2 am I here someone knock at the door and shoot to me that is a police officer. I walk up and open the door I found Two policewomen in  front of my door( not the two I meet before). Those officers at my door let me know that there is two policewomen who work near the north beach have took away a cellphone from a young boy and when they approched the boy he told them the phone belong to his mother who stay at this Lodge. It when they said they have to meet the mother of the Child. I tell them that I was robbed by a boy who is a street kid who I was helping him with food but when I fell sleeping the boy disapear. The two policewomen takes me down and I found another policewomen who is the supervisor at the reception deck. The officers took me out and went to police station and call me two officers who come and recognize me as the man who ask them about a youbg boy. They give me back ny phone and I was so excited the way my Father Satan can't let me down. This is the first thing I gain from my Father since I commite my soul to him hours before this to happen.   HAIL SATAN THE ALLMIGHTY   HAIL SATAN 

<td val[/IMG]Yes!!!! We now belong to our Father Satan and guess what??? Nobody is going to mess with us without getting what they deserve!   Hail to our Father SATAN !

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, Mukadi Mwape Jean <jeanmukadi@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A wonderful act from the Almighty Satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 2:41 AM

I can believe is this the right moment for me to see what my Powerful and Almighty Father did to me yesterday night!!! My father Satan show me something it make me to believe Him in all. Yesterday night I was robbed by a boy at the Lodge where I stay since Sunday night. The boy took away my cellphone when I was fell sleeping in just few minutes and the next thing when I walk up the boy was no way ro be found. I went out of the my appartment and ask the security officer who told me that the boy just pass and go out . I went to look after the boy without success until when I meet two policewomen and told them what happen. The two officers just ignore me and direct me in a wrong way, and I never found the boy. I decide to go back and sleep because it was something to 10.00pm.   Can you believe me at 2 am I here someone knock at the door and shoot to me that is a police officer. I walk up and open the door I found Two policewomen in  front of my door( not the two I meet before). Those officers at my door let me know that there is two policewomen who work near the north beach have took away a cellphone from a young boy and when they approched the boy he told them the phone belong to his mother who stay at this Lodge. It when they said they have to meet the mother of the Child. I tell them that I was robbed by a boy who is a street kid who I was helping him with food but when I fell sleeping the boy disapear. The two policewomen takes me down and I found another policewomen who is the supervisor at the reception deck. The officers took me out and went to police station and call me two officers who come and recognize me as the man who ask them about a youbg boy. They give me back ny phone and I was so excited the way my Father Satan can't let me down. This is the first thing I gain from my Father since I commite my soul to him hours before this to happen.   HAIL SATAN THE ALLMIGHTY   HAIL SATAN 
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back