Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a soul mate

slayerz1332

is there some kind of satanic spell too create an imaginary girl of mine to make her human. i have an idea would making a prayer to satan for this woman and signing it in blood make her real? or is this completely impossible?

I don't think it's possible.

Maybe she is already real.. you just need to find her.
Use your magick and maybe she will cross your path oneday.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@... wrote:

is there some kind of satanic spell too create an imaginary girl of mine to make her human. i have an idea would making a prayer to satan for this woman and signing it in blood make her real? or is this completely impossible?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "crypsiskilla@..." <crypsiskilla@... wrote:
I don't think it's possible.

Maybe she is already real.. you just need to find her.
Use your magick and maybe she will cross your path oneday.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slayerz1332" <slayerz1332@ wrote:

sounds goood

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back