Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#574 Attracting a wealthy partner

AskSatanOperator

I want to attract a wealthy partner. I am actually a very "desired" woman, I use this term because I do not consider myself a beautiful woman, but I have a magnetism that just make men be attracted to me. I am in a relationship that is just ending, because I realised my need to just be loved as a woman, thing that I have not in this relationship.
I am so focused on money that I'm working to be surrounded by people who are in the situation I desire for myself, so I want my partner to be wealthy. I want him to be very open-minded, I would like to show my man the path to Satan and guide him.
What kind of working could I do?

You can do a working for a wealthy partner. There's nothing wrong with this because we all have our own paths in life, and for some, having a wealthy partner is theirs. And a lot of men want a woman who is attracted to them for their financial success (Venus in Capricorn types, for example).

You can also do a working for the most suitable partner for you, and then do workings to increase his wealth. There have been cases of women who wanted to marry into wealth, but decided to marry for love instead, and then their husband got rich. Sometimes that's how fate plays out.

When doing magical work to attract a partner, use a specific affirmation to attract a wealthy partner.
It is important to be specific with the affirmation in the works about what you want to attract.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back