Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#489 Disorders that can be permanent (?)

AskSatanOperator

Magnum opus or the meditations and rituals that we do, etc. Can they correct astigmatism, nearsightedness, etc. in our eyes, or are they ingrained in our soul?

Or just like a handicapped person who has no arm, magnum opus or meditations can't fix his arm. Or is it ingrained in his soul?

Tissue regeneration, I think.

Magnum opus or the meditations and rituals that we do, etc. Can they correct astigmatism, nearsightedness, etc. in our eyes, or are they ingrained in our soul?

Or just like a handicapped person who has no arm, magnum opus or meditations can't fix his arm. Or is it ingrained in his soul?

Tissue regeneration, I think.
Yes. Magnum Opus is the ultimate goal of humankind. Magnum Opus doesn't only mean spiritual immortality but also physical perfection and immortality.

Meditation, Rituals, Yoga and specific exercises can absolutely help with nearsightedness or astigmatism.

In the case of a one-armed person, on the other hand, as far as I know, Spiritual practices will not regrow his arm. I am not saying it is impossible, but it would require an immense amount of energy, which is probably not attainable by the average human.

Yes but for things such as growing back one's hand or something, they will likely need to reincarnate again. Regardless, Godhood means you are perfect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back