Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

2012 someone help

curtisteala

year 2012 is suppost to be end of the world the ultument fight between Jehovah and Satan but where did 2012 come from. I have done a lot of studying on Nostrodomes, the myeny clander and othere people that call there selfs profets. Should we be complety prepared for war here soon or is 2012 just a myth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "curtisteala" <curtisteala@... wrote:
year 2012 is suppost to be end of the world the ultument fight between Jehovah and Satan but where did 2012 come from. I have done a lot of studying on Nostrodomes, the myeny clander and othere people that call there selfs profets. Should we be complety prepared for war here soon or is 2012 just a myth.
If there was a war it would be no war

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "curtisteala" <curtisteala@ wrote:

Hmm... personally, I think that SOMETHING will happen in 2012, but really, I think it's just more xtian scare tactics. Their just trying to get us to "repent and turn to jesus". my theory is that it'll be the end of xtianity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "curtisteala" <curtisteala@ wrote:

Yeah, Christianity has been predicting the end of the world for SO long. Don't worry your lil spiritual head about it :).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "curtisteala" <curtisteala@... wrote:
I can't remember exactly but on the site it said some thing about 2012 being related to the 666 birthday of aquarius or something.

First of all Jehova is an alias of jesus christ who as we all know doesnt exist. Second december 21, 2012 is the mayan date for the end of the world "as we know it". Many people just cut off the end and preached false advertisement as the end of the world. And the only way that would happen is if a big space rock hits us, evil aliens, or if the sun blew up... What are the chances of any of those happening. Dont answer that. N-E-ways its not the end of the world unless one of those three things or anything conveniently happens on dec 21, 2012. Hehe... Jew/xian zombies Ahhh! (That should be in the next installment of call of duty)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:05:56 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: 2012 someone help

You claim to have... studied..

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/2012-ex ... be-feared/

It's ... absolutely nothing. Or rather, it's whatever people make it to be. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at worst and just another day at best.

But as they say.
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best...
because people are likely to blow things way out of proportion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@... wrote:

First off, don't listen to any one who says " THE WORLDS GONNA END! EVERYBODY'S GONNA DIE! AHHHHHH!" That's people trying to scare the crap out of people, trying to get them to pay for expensive items or services that are supposedly gonna help you survive, or people who where also tricked by this. I was scared about it at one time in the past.I don't believe it's just a myth though. 2012 is really supposed to be an awakening from illusion. A good thing.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 9:53:53 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "curtisteala" <curtisteala@ ... wrote:

ok, just to clarify... there is NO SUCH THING AS JEHOVA IT IS A LIE... and about 2012, it's supposed to be the end of the Age of Aquarius, not the end of the world...... ASK HP Maxine, she regularly speaks to Father, so anything u need ask her. hope this helps   HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 27 September, 2009 11:48:44 PM

I can't remember exactly but on the site it said some thing about 2012 being related to the 666 birthday of aquarius or something.
[/IMG] Learn more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:
First off, don't listen to any one who says " THE WORLDS GONNA END! EVERYBODY'S GONNA DIE! AHHHHHH!" That's people trying to scare the crap out of people, trying to get them to pay for expensive items or services that are supposedly gonna help you survive, or people who where also tricked by this. I was scared about it at one time in the past.I don't believe it's just a myth though. 2012 is really supposed to be an awakening from illusion. A good thing.
I believe that in 2012, The earth will finish its cycle through the Photon Belt, And at this time, everybody will either realize their spirituality and see the truth, or become significantly spiritually enlightened.

Who's Satan gonna fight? himself? haha jehovah dont exsist.2012 may be the year the big three relegions lose power though.

it's the start, of the age of aquarius. Start and end are major differences.

ave lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skye Marshall <satanic_light@... wrote:

ok, just to clarify... there is NO SUCH THING AS JEHOVA IT IS A LIE... and about 2012, it's supposed to be the end of the Age of Aquarius, not the end of the world...... ASK HP Maxine, she regularly speaks to Father, so anything u need ask her. hope this helps

HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Sunday, 27 September, 2009 11:48:44 PM

__________________________________________________________________________________
Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail.
Learn more: http://au.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Personally I believe our civilization will transition into the next level. (For More Info, look up The Kardashev scale, or Nikolai Kardashev.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "calebgodwin" <screennameless@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anthonyl151413" <anthonyl151413@ wrote:

Hmm... personally, I think that SOMETHING will happen in 2012, but really, I think it's just more xtian scare tactics. Their just trying to get us to "repent and turn to jesus". my theory is that it'll be the end of xtianity.
I've actually talked about this in school, It's got something to do with the Mayan Calandar ending and them saying something big was gonna happen, but they didn't say the world was gonna end, that's just Christian nonsense

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back