Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#172 Appropriate decoration

AskSatanOperator

Greetings Il, I just printed some pictures of Satan sigils swastika etc but my printer is not of great condition and the quality of the pictures is somewhat degraded and in black and white, I decorated further by manually adding color to the pictures , us this appropriate for altar decorations, or unworthy? I am reluctant to going to a shop for printing because I fear the minute someone sees the swastika or other sigils they might call the police on me I would like to remain in secret

Try drawing them manually, even if they aren't perfect it will be better than having poorly printed versions. The things we make by hand are always better.

Good call to not go to a print shop. They will take note of this and you can be labelled as a terrorist.

Greetings Il, I just printed some pictures of Satan sigils swastika etc but my printer is not of great condition and the quality of the pictures is somewhat degraded and in black and white, I decorated further by manually adding color to the pictures , us this appropriate for altar decorations, or unworthy? I am reluctant to going to a shop for printing because I fear the minute someone sees the swastika or other sigils they might call the police on me I would like to remain in secret
I recommend that you buy a color printer, or save up money for a color printer to buy it.

At home, none of the strangers will see what you are typing on your printer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back