Header Wallpaper

10 New Rituals: Happy Equinox & Cthonic Gods - Sept 24 to Oct 18, 2026

AvatarHigh Priest Zevios Metathronos3 min to read

THE NEW CHTHONIC RITUAL SCHEDULE
By High Priest Zevios Metathronos

Beloved Zevists, Happy Equinox to all and may the upcoming winter and cold season be good for all.

I announce a twenty-day Ritual schedule; in honour of the Great Chthonic Gods, from 24 September through 18 October 2026. We shall undertake one of the ten new rituals every second day. The days between them are for stillness, reflection, and gratitude; the final day, 18 October, is kept for thanksgiving. We begin with Nyx and proceed through Thanatos, Charon, Phobos, Deimos, Eris, the Erinyes and Eumenides, Kronos in his blessed reign, Styx, and Melinoe. Each holds a distinct office in the divine order, and each deserves the fullness of our attention.

Be the rule of this cycle. We approach these Great Powers in a friendly and most venerating manner, with gratitude for their divinity and respect for their depth. They are Gods, never playthings. By the blessing of the Gods, sincere Zevists honour may be received with goodwill, and these Powers may grant help, steadiness, courage, and insight to those who approach them rightly. They can help you master what these forces represent: Fear of Death, Discord, fear of the Dark and so forth.

In many "Grimoires", these Gods here were vilified merely because humans were afraid. As far as Zevists are concerned, the Order of the Gods is not disputed by them: they serve their Divine Order.

No Zevist need to feel terror before the chthonic realm. A composed heart and an honourable prayer are needed; not fear.

NOTICE: These rites are for adults. Children and teenagers must not perform them, and pregnant women should not perform them.

Read each ritual fully, follow its instructions with care, and allow the intervening day its proper quiet. May Zeus bless this observance, and may the Great Chthonic Gods receive our devotion in friendship and honour.

NOTICE 2: One can combine any of these Rituals with the [Link] Ritual of Hades. Hades is the God who rules the underworld.

Ritual dates:

Date

Ritual

24 September 2026 [Done Once]

26 September 2026 [Done Once - WARNING, Thanatos Rules Death]

28 September 2026 [Done Once]

30 September 2026 [Done Once]

2 October 2026 [Done Once]

4 October 2026 [Done Once]

6 October 2026 [Done Once]

8 to 14 October 2026 [Done everyday for these days]

16 October 2026 [Done Once]

18 October 2026 [Done Once]

#40

Thank you High Priest Zevios Metathronos for this new schedule. May all of us receive the blessings and commit to the stillness of these Gods.

#41

You wrote: WARNING - Thanatos rules death. Is this ritual dangerous for some people here? What can happen?

Avatar

The Ritual albeit designed in the most respectful manner, one must be aware. They are facing the Great God of Death.

When one goes to this, they must be respectful and prostrated. Not ego and quarelsome situations. Fear might arise and other feelings such as Thanatophobia.

One must revere the God and understand what great glory they can approach. For Death is holy.

#42

They can help you master what these forces represent: Fear of Death, Discord, fear of the Dark and so forth.

Thank you very much High Priest Zevios Metathronos!🙏

«You will find on the left of the halls of Hades a spring, and standing by it a white cypress. Do not approach this spring at all. You will find another, from the Lake of Memory, with cold water flowing from it. Guardians stand before it. Say: 'I am a child of Earth and starry Heaven, but my race is of Heaven alone. You know this yourselves. I am parched with thirst and am perishing. Give me quickly the cold water flowing from the Lake of Memory.' And they will give you to drink from the sacred spring, and after that you will reign among the other heroes» - From the Petelia Tablet (300-200 BCE)

#43

Thank you for this ritual schedule High Priest Zevios Metathronos!

I wanted to say that I strangely felt a deep connection and peace while doing Lord Thanatos ritual, I feel as if I've met him and talked with him before, it feels rather comforting, it's honestly beautiful!!

After this schedule, are we allowed to do these rituals or a specific chosen ritual again or would it be advised against? Thanks!

"There might be Darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Lord Eligos

"Being yourself is the greatest thing you can do for yourself." - Lord Phenex

"Don't forget that you have all of us!" - The Gods (To All Members: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=435533#p435533 )

#44

Damn, I've missed the first two rituals😐️

Avatar

No worries, can be done later. Onboard for the next ones.

#45

Really liking these new rituals. Thank you High Priest for releasing these for us. May I ask if there will also be a ritual for Erebus?

#46

I was wondering, is Atum (Zeus) also Chaos from Hesiod’s Theogony?

Avatar

A little patience on the Golden Book on these matters. All answered there.

The mind and soul will have a whole universe for exploration soon. It's all within you, and within this Work.

#47

Just to clarify, I found out that I am apparently still a little too young to perform these Rituals. I am instead doing a personal schedule that I have been waiting for an opportune time to do. (I am writing this in case anyone thinks I am just being lazy and not showing up)

#48

I just finished the ritual of Charon with a group of members in VT. This ritual brought peace to my heart.

Thank you dearly, High Priest Zevios Metathronos for these beautiful and sacred rituals 🙏

#49

I've been utterly terrified to continue the rituals, and I'm still finding my way forward.

The haunting experiences are keep coming last night a spider came right into my room, (physically!) close enough that I could see it. Next moment it jumped and hid away

And then I did what I think is the bravest thing I have ever done in my life. I looked at my greatest fear and said, 'Fair enough.' I turned off the light, and I slept in the same room with it.

That night I felt a web forming in my throat, a strange taste, and when I looked inward, I saw a great spider within me. I almost cried. It felt like something was devouring me from the inside. Today I still feel it there. But I'm taking it slow. I'm doing small things that might help. I'm finding my courage again, one gentle step at a time.

Avatar

And this is how you will overcome a bit these fears. Then, you will be free. That the first contact with the dread and fear will be seen later, as nothing to fear.

Keep going! Good job!

#50

If we miss a day, is it alright to do a make-up the next day, or should we simply do the next ritual as normal?

#51

So needless to say that today, like a few minutes ago when I came home, I saw another spider yeah, again in the physical world, not in my mind, not in my imagination, in the physical world. It was in the bath, in the bathtub. I managed to kill it. And of course, as I said, I never experienced this in my entire life. There is a continuum, a repetition, and it forces me to stop and meditate why is this happening? With the current theme at hand, speaking about death, why do I have these spiders as a focal point? Why is this happening to me?

And then it hit me...I had a very dear friend he was a very good friend of mine and a few years ago, he died of cancer. It was a very slow painful death , with so much suffering. I was there for him, more or less. But I remember one day when I have been so cruel, at least this is what I think about me now, looking back. He was in the hospital after a surgery. I think at that point he had lost his mobility, he was in a wheelchair, he was very bad.

And I was just moving into my new studio. I had a very nice place everything cool and fancy and I was all by myself. And while sitting on my sofa, I saw a spider coming from under the door, right there in the room. I spotted it very fast. And the moment it came in, I went outside. And of course I started agonizing. It was past midnight, very late. I had no one to call. I was all by myself, terrified. How can I come back in? How can I go back in? How can I deal with this? There is no way I can deal with this. I would stay outside until morning, when I'll call someone. I didn't know what to do. I was so frightened.

And I called him. I called him, and he was in the hospital, in his hospital bed. He barely answered because I woke him up. And I started complaining about my situation "Look what I'm dealing with. I have a spider, it's here, I'm terrified, I don't know what to do."

And he said how much he wished he could stand up and come to save me from that spider.... :((

....... :((

I think I still have to forgive myself if I ll ever be able to forgive myself...

#52

so today i killed a spider in the bathtub and i've been crying for an hour straight. i know i could've just taken him outside like a normal person would, right, but i was too scared

so scared i couldn't even get close enough to try. i had to take his life because i'm a coward and now i feel absolutely terrible about it. like... what kind of person does that? i'm having this whole existential thing where i'm questioning everything about myself and whether i'm actually a good person at all.

the poor little thing didn't do anything to me except exist in the same space.

i just... i am getting into the worse existential crisis right now 😭🤣😭🤣

Avatar
Head Guardian Sophiles Phylax

These rituals can be very psychologically stimulating and transformative. Look at your case that happened, where you felt a very significant feeling as the result of your killing of the spider. Yet, on the surface and outside this day or two, nothing has gone wrong and you are still outwardly safe. Therefore, this can be treated as a ritual success, as you were able to gain a lesson and insight without losses or turbulence that others may have endured for similar growth.

Look, yes, it may be true that you shouldn't be scared of a spider and that fact creates its own question as to if you wish to spend more time developing your agentic/masculine qualities. At the same time, the spider was violating the boundary of your own house and, in the moment, was causing a significant disruption to your daily life.

Due to the inconvenience caused to you, it was reasonable to kill the spider and move on. Even if you believe that you should've been stronger, while that may be a true assessment, in that moment you were disturbed enough to simply kill the spider and move on with life. Both can be true at the same time.

A spider's life is not equivalent to a human's. Powerful humans can create very positive changes on many lives and on a much larger terrain on earth. Further, the spider was in your house uninvited. Lastly, you reflected strongly and properly on the event; you did not take it lightly or callously, either. You attempted to solve the situation in other ways before the killing, and so on.

All of this reduces the moral burden down to acceptable levels, where you do not need to beat yourself up. It is fine to say that you wish you could've been stronger and will take reasonable steps to improve that, but first, you have to give yourself the metaphorical breathing room to realistically achieve that.

Avatar
lulu

These rituals can be very psychologically stimulating and transformative. Look at your case that happened, where you felt a very significant feeling as the result of your killing of the spider. Yet, on the surface and outside this day or two, nothing has gone wrong and you are still outwardly safe. Therefore, this can be treated as a ritual success, as you were able to gain a lesson and insight without losses or turbulence that others may have endured for similar growth.

Look, yes, it may be true that you shouldn't be scared of a spider and that fact creates its own question as to if you wish to spend more time developing your agentic/masculine qualities. At the same time, the spider was violating the boundary of your own house and, in the moment, was causing a significant disruption to your daily life.

Due to the inconvenience caused to you, it was reasonable to kill the spider and move on. Even if you believe that you should've been stronger, while that may be a true assessment, in that moment you were disturbed enough to simply kill the spider and move on with life. Both can be true at the same time.

Thank you for your heartfelt message it was very sweet and very kind of you. You are wonderful and so considerate

I'll share what my plan is for when this happens next time because I know for a fact it will happen again, or maybe it won't, but regardless, I want to share it. Next time I have to deal with a spider, I won't give it to my cat for a quick death because my cat is vicious. She doesn't know any middle way in life. She's either totally useless or sadistic, to the point of leaving little creatures to agonize in the most terrifying way you can imagine. So I won't do that. Instead, I will gently approach the spider and use either a jar or a piece of paper something like that and I'll try to maneuver it carefully so I can just take it outside.

I think this will be the bravest step of all like goals

♥️

Avatar
lulu

These rituals can be very psychologically stimulating and transformative. Look at your case that happened, where you felt a very significant feeling as the result of your killing of the spider. Yet, on the surface and outside this day or two, nothing has gone wrong and you are still outwardly safe. Therefore, this can be treated as a ritual success, as you were able to gain a lesson and insight without losses or turbulence that others may have endured for similar growth.

Look, yes, it may be true that you shouldn't be scared of a spider and that fact creates its own question as to if you wish to spend more time developing your agentic/masculine qualities. At the same time, the spider was violating the boundary of your own house and, in the moment, was causing a significant disruption to your daily life.

Due to the inconvenience caused to you, it was reasonable to kill the spider and move on. Even if you believe that you should've been stronger, while that may be a true assessment, in that moment you were disturbed enough to simply kill the spider and move on with life. Both can be true at the same time.

When a small creature wanders into our space, it doesn't know it's on forbidden ground. It means no harm. And since we are the ones with greater awareness, shouldn't our response be gentler to guide rather than to harm? Today, I got my chance!

I knew this was coming, I was ready, I felt it, anticipated it, knew there was no avoiding it. And there it was just a second ago, a tiny spider, on the ceiling near my door. I spotted it instantly. I took a glass and paper, gently guided it inside, carried it to the balcony, and set it free.

It was small, I admit, so tiny, but it meant everything.

I don't usually share these things, but this journey has been deeply meaningful.

It has been an honour and a pleasure ♥️ thank you.

#53

Apparently I’m still signed on here. Weird, wanting my info taken down and the other things contradicts the point of contributing too. I know. There are some things I realize I’m capable of doing even if it means a sacrifice. There are some people who are going through an undeserved amount of hardship even if I have those same hardships. If I can use my voice and knowledge to put an end to these things I will, I know I’m loved. I know there are things that have happened to me that shouldn’t have happened. I know other people see that and even justify my actions now for me over the circumstances the same way I do for another.

I’m making an assessment and have seen attorneys and others whose actions and values did not align with where they put their money. When someone chooses money to harm someone, and consciously makes that choice, depending on the circumstances this is serious. Someone, for example an attorney with a drinking problem maybe feels spiteful one night and decides to accept a retainer fee on behalf of the offender/violated who he knows is guilty.

I’ve mentioned our courthouses have failed and there are people who take advantage of this every day, and they have made it a business and habit. Maybe people do see this, but this isn’t offering something hopeless. There are people in real estate, people who put bets on lives of others and disregard the outcome.

A level of disregard can exist on many levels from the (bottom) - two people drinking and fighting over who has the say in custody of a child that isn’t even born yet, where one attempts to take the life of another (mother) where addiction can rob the world of the value someone has to offer, someone places a bet on the persons life who can bring forward more life. It’s not something that makes sense to anyone sane and those on the outside see the circumstances and question too, how could one be sane after the repeated horrors or undeniable repercussions.

Reputations always coming first in court and truth has the last laugh, if I could read my own words back and know it’d have been a gift in the end. My value is beyond words that anyone could try to steal from my mouth very literally, and my soul and heart matters more than this. The one difference in the world where things would change unanimously, above arguments of AI, and all other things incessant, a day where the people make decisions in the best interests of those around them.

Mutually and decidedly that’s the only way, as all investors and major players in the world right now present this massive issue as well, the collective power and matrix relies on agreements. Our lives hold more power though than this, our worth holds strong regardless of collective negligence, and I who would single handeldly fight an AI to have my family return to it’s place, and to stand to protect future generations, fear mongering aside and other tricks - regardless of whether or not it’s seen or it makes sense or this can be taken off, I’d respectfully ask for my information to be removed partially, and also for the information to be taken, not for granted, for clout, status, attention or other addictions people have what have you, people who have been allowed to do certain things have just done them and so they did them.

I want to stand as a strong light against these things. And I want to simultaneously benefit others here and still be anonymous.

I’m thankful for the protection and value that the cthonic rituals have had. I need an Anubis statue. I try to be conscious of how my words go out, and the lines of what I speak becomes truth and the power behind that as others are. I will not just accept death for those whose interests would be benefited, and anyone who may have seen it as beneficial that I go. I confronted a deceased woman named julie, who had seen and knew. I never sought to break free from the family who had mattered. Where there have been lives on the line, and families on the line, she would say even if it’s embarrassing and she dealt with the embarrassment. She was embarrassed by cancer. Maybe gods do exist. prayers need to be directed towards something. Of course you can curse the cancer itself for embarrassing her.

People who try to fight over creativity, she even saw. A different type of violence. Someone can declare something and sometimes it’s right or wrong, the interests of TOZ align with mine. I have had to say things that are controversial, knowing they’ll go somewhere, I’ve seen it with another. I hear Julie’s lesson right now, the embarrassment is neigh. Her compassion extends to me, there was a witch who blocked her. We hold our own witch power as women. Strongly and even in states where there’s “incapacity,” we live.

They say you can put your money where your mouth is when there’s a place to put that money, some women attack other women’s creative words and rights for the wrong. I don’t want to be inhibited anymore by anything, I never know if it means something or not, those who need gods to be real let’s be real. Two hearts in the right direction left where there was wickedness and cruelty. Maybe she had watched over me. She who respected my fathers wishes and who both wanted life for me, their secrets passed through to me. Let her not be forgotten and let her teach other women lessons on ethics her punish cruel behavior of others. In the disgusting realm where there are no easy ways just to afford a headstone.

I’ve got to be set free and ready to manage my own venture and destiny, free from the constraints. I made a major decision recently which wasn’t done in vain. My decisions won’t be forgiven by the deceased should I make a mistake. Says, very literally, my family member. I pray for assistance in utilizing the decision to it’s fullest to the benefit of the gods, children, and family that is here. And

#54
This is the targeted message.

I wanted to put some words to use in honor of cthnonic gods and so on, acceptance of death is a no. I had to take time to try to father an opinion from someone who passed. Who’se words and memories maybe I would be saying something like this let’s go while she had seen cruelty as well at the time of her passing and those who were being victimized or those who where abused may have desperately needed our help our father may have said a metaphor, when it came to tumors and cancer she knew. It’s embarrassing and her ability to handle embarrassment and hard truths on her own go on. She knew there were women whose words attack others, right now Ibknow there’s an attorney who may have a drinking problem who would choose to take a retainer fee from a criminal who he knows is guilty versus defending someone who’s not for his own benefit and he sacrifices his character because he needs a payday. Even if I asked for my stuff to be deleted because of controversy and publicity or other attacks which have literally happened my value and my life is worthy. I am a worthy soul and I am able to conquer,  even if some of these words are encouraged by my most protected I still stand and say I will and always be the wing that does protect him. Anything that comes to me may come to him, may the members here be conscious of that’s and when I provide words on his behalf, protect me as an individual and help us unify. I was going to say AI has nothing on me I would take out an Ai to get my family back, my most beloved family is also protecting me, but what comes my way and goes to them, I grant the gods the will to help raise them, to show them and challenge them. May no one ever treat me as a prostitute, but a pinnacle and may I take on the responsibility of the children. The tumors that are there, they shall be forcibly removed from the people afflicted.

They held the cure, they cured themselves and then they sat there and said you have to have the tumor alone it was a good thing you did taking that tumor that’s so amazing and may only these words be taken with the promises. And that’s a heinious reality but we oppose it in full. They had given you tumors and that’s what addiction is. The curse is lifted the truth is shown, that’s the best way to say it. Let my children’s innocence stay with them and let mine be restored by those who have tried even when I rebelled against it. There are many ideas I have had and many ways I have seen attorneys on this. I believe that the rights will be corrected and the correct challenges that need to be undertaken are going to be set forth because they have to, as a single person the task would be impossible. To present multiple cases and to be challenge back to back and put in front of dishonest attorneys who have chosen to take a dollar for a criminal because it benefits them, all situations are different. Here thee here thee. Let me be venerated and consciously know who I’m speaking to and when and how and let me face my battles where I can.

#55

No one shall be accepting any tumors as gifts under my wing I want that to be a craft. There is a lot.

#56

I hope some of that helps or within some of the messages there are answers for what can work.

#57

I don’t need anything at all and have tried my best to take accountability of everything i can. I’m okay right now alive and healthy.

#58

Sometimes things happen and people do things and then saying what those things were can also cause trauma and questions. I trust people here though spiritually and while i don’t have any tumors literally right now I can now see (due to the cthonic rituals) what is wrong.

#59

I choose life. And the path forward to recognition of cthonic gods, privacy/secrecy + trust is a necessary value