Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Как получить больше "спасибо"? How to get more "thanks"?

Sun Squad

I need to receive gratitude, but only in my native language, my dream is that everyone should thank me, even Satan and the gods, I really strive for this. Do you have ideas on how to get more gratitude, for example, I can write some research or share secret wisdom in any field that I can study.

Few people will understand me, but I believe that "thank" is one of the strongest endorphin releases for me personally. I want to become a wish fulfiller.

I believe that violence is not an option, so I call for contact with society, you all need to be careful in what you ask, I will try to fulfill it.

I need to receive gratitude, but only in my native language, my dream is that everyone should thank me, even Satan and the gods, I really strive for this. Do you have ideas on how to get more gratitude, for example, I can write some research or share secret wisdom in any field that I can study.

Few people will understand me, but I believe that "thank" is one of the strongest endorphin releases for me personally. I want to become a wish fulfiller.

I believe that violence is not an option, so I call for contact with society, you all need to be careful in what you ask, I will try to fulfill it.

In my opinion, this is connected with the solar realm of reality and creation of value. If you create something of value that a person wants, they will be grateful and thank you. Businesses that tailor their products to a specific audience and do well at this create loyal customers, because they had satisfied their needs and continue to do so.

Instead of simply doing whatever someone asks of you, though, you need to think about your own abilities and also what is right for society and Satan's Will. In other words, if I just blurt out "Do more RTR's!", sure this does something, but it is not the full use of your power. If you were to focus on this more than what the responsibility of the average SS has in regards to spiritual warfare, it could delay your own advancement and positioning where the Gods want you to be.

Therefore, ask the Gods to put you on a path that creates the maximum value for them. Also, study your Sun sign and the rest of your astrology, as this points to your abilities as a person, as well as what also satisfies you, too. Based on the 5th house and Sun, this is shows how you will interpret and perceive gratitude, for better or worse. Someone with solar problems may not feel this as strongly as others, which results in a lack of happiness.

In my opinion, this is connected with the solar realm of reality and creation of value. If you create something of value that a person wants, they will be grateful and thank you. Businesses that tailor their products to a specific audience and do well at this create loyal customers, because they had satisfied their needs and continue to do so.

Instead of simply doing whatever someone asks of you, though, you need to think about your own abilities and also what is right for society and Satan's Will. In other words, if I just blurt out "Do more RTR's!", sure this does something, but it is not the full use of your power. If you were to focus on this more than what the responsibility of the average SS has in regards to spiritual warfare, it could delay your own advancement and positioning where the Gods want you to be.

Therefore, ask the Gods to put you on a path that creates the maximum value for them. Also, study your Sun sign and the rest of your astrology, as this points to your abilities as a person, as well as what also satisfies you, too. Based on the 5th house and Sun, this is shows how you will interpret and perceive gratitude, for better or worse. Someone with solar problems may not feel this as strongly as others, which results in a lack of happiness.
So a person who does not have the Sun (born in a solar eclipse) is very bad with happiness?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back