Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Sound Of Silence

NakedPluto [JG]

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
2,456
Silence is an attainment, and this is an ability by which you can control many essential things in yourself and in your life.
As it sounds obscure, I will delve into an exposition of this.

As previously stated, there are always pairs of states that make up reality, and always something more, the 3rd or the 5th which completes in perfect balance. Life is movement, but without stillness there cannot be movement. To actually be thinking of something moving, something else must be still, or at least appear as so.

As something moves, something else is on a silent stillness. This has a lot of philosophical value, but also practical nature.

To act spiritually, and produce meditation, we still our body and senses to a focused aim, to create void meditation we use the act of silencing and stilling our mind. This act of restriction and control is an innate ability and part of life. It is essential.

The absence of life means death, although inseparable, lack of life means lack of movement, lack of sound and thus, silent. But this is a raw approach and low reality that illustrates this.

One is not to be scared of silence, of stillness. Without conquering the stillness, and controlling the "death" we are bound to a movement that is a never-ending impulse and compulsion, unable to be controlled and most importantly comprehended.

The nature of silence is one of complete comprehension, such as a witnessing element, that sees all. This is seen not only in nature of animals but in our nature as beings. When you focus, you still your impulses and tunnel your thoughts and drives into a direction. Here we see that to gather consciousness we have to overcome the wild nature of our mind and traits and put it under a silent sound, that is your consciousness controlling everything that is your mind.

The silence and stillness, first, comes from understating the meditative need. By void meditation and meditative experience, a point of control is established.

Then we have inside of us a force that is extremely gravitational and of stillness. This is something that comes from within and overcomes everything. This sound of silence is of the most serious nature and it is clearly illustrated by the cosmic scale of Shiva and also much more is to be stated here, it is of extremely sacred nature.

The force of movement exists within, as well as the force of stillness. These two dance togheter.

The enemy has created false impressions in the mind of the masses. This is why they purposeful assosiated the worst onto us and spirituality as for many to get scared, be weak.

The silence is a warriors first step. This does not mean that I advise you to restrict yourself stupidly or any other false understanding, but it is me making you understand that anything in this life is composed of the element of what it is roughly called "death", which in reality is the disassembly and it is a consequence, yet the Stillness and Silence are positive elements that happen already in you and by you either way.

Do not be afraid to constrict and restrict your mental thoughts, as in void meditation, and then steer into the positive sphere.

Do not be afraid to use silence as a weapon of strenght, and self preservation in face of disaster.

Do not be afraid to control your impulses and stay still in front of your dopamine reactions or any kind of reactions, internal or external.

Do not be afraid to apply death to the toxic relations in your life, to the toxic habits.

Apply the first basis of this aspect of life, as so you sculpt and shape yourself as a great gravitational field of beauty and perfection .

Do not be afraid to sit still and do not give the impulse of moving any satisfaction.

Do not be afraid to listen and be receptive.

The act of growth and existing cannot be without this manifesting in your life, one way or the other.

Do not be afraid of instrospection.

Stillness and silence are the great regulators that act as a switch of flow from the internal to the external and inverse as well.
 
Why is the state of silence hard to maintain during day-to-day operations? Void meditation feels so good, but that feeling is fleeting after a little bit of time goes by.

I do 6 minutes a day.
 
Great post :)

I used to hate silence. There was always music in my house growing up and I loved it, and silence made me feel like something was missing. But after some time of finding the JoS and meditating, I now love silence. My mind feels so refreshed from it.
 
Thank you very much for this. In this period my mind is full of thoughts that don't want to disappear. But after the gods' rituals i experience a relaxing silence. I hope to be able to overcome this situation with your advices.
 
GoldenxChild1 said:
Why is the state of silence hard to maintain during day-to-day operations? Void meditation feels so good, but that feeling is fleeting after a little bit of time goes by.

I do 6 minutes a day.

When you are active, simply be active. When you meditate simply try to forget and put of anything else aside.

The mind tries to fullfil and put things in the processes as it is an impulse of its nature. Suddenly you remember what must be done, the stress, things of years ago. When that happens, know that is your mind trying to overcome your decision of control. In a very simple fashion, over ride these waves of clusters but also very importantly focus on the purpose.

So the process is overriding and denying and giving your mind something else that you control, which is a silent peace, or a void meditation or any spiritual action.
 
Fiery Pluto said:
Thank you very much for this. In this period my mind is full of thoughts that don't want to disappear. But after the gods' rituals i experience a relaxing silence. I hope to be able to overcome this situation with your advices.

Try to look forward with interest to what you want to do, and in this way focus and be immersed in that certain action. Your mind needs to give in to your control and this happens only after "the mind" becomes enabled, and it becomes enabled by giving it purpose.

Focus can be a purpose of the mind and as so it becomes an instrument and a space of which you form your own structures. Otherwise it will just be wildly as is, naturally scattered and instinctive, reactionary.
 
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=436764 time=1681623786 user_id=57]
Great post :)

I used to hate silence. There was always music in my house growing up and I loved it, and silence made me feel like something was missing. But after some time of finding the JoS and meditating, I now love silence. My mind feels so refreshed from it.

I am a little bit on both extremes, I enjoy complete silence for hours but also enjoy ear ripping music too.
 
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Why is the state of silence hard to maintain during day-to-day operations? Void meditation feels so good, but that feeling is fleeting after a little bit of time goes by.

I do 6 minutes a day.

When you are active, simply be active. When you meditate simply try to forget and put of anything else aside.

The mind tries to fullfil and put things in the processes as it is an impulse of its nature. Suddenly you remember what must be done, the stress, things of years ago. When that happens, know that is your mind trying to overcome your decision of control. In a very simple fashion, over ride these waves of clusters but also very importantly focus on the purpose.

So the process is overriding and denying and giving your mind something else that you control, which is a silent peace, or a void meditation or any spiritual action.

Thanks NP. Also, if it is not too much trouble, could you one day talk about wisdom? For example, what wisdom is in contrast to knowledge, how It is developed for SS, where does it come from and why, etc.
 
NakedPluto said:
Try to look forward with interest to what you want to do, and in this way focus and be immersed in that certain action. Your mind needs to give in to your control and this happens only after "the mind" becomes enabled, and it becomes enabled by giving it purpose.

Focus can be a purpose of the mind and as so it becomes an instrument and a space of which you form your own structures. Otherwise it will just be wildly as is, naturally scattered and instinctive, reactionary.

I'm trying to do this and it seems to work. My inferior mind tries to bring me to nihilistic purposes. But i'm defeating it.
 
GoldenxChild1 said:
NakedPluto said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Why is the state of silence hard to maintain during day-to-day operations? Void meditation feels so good, but that feeling is fleeting after a little bit of time goes by.

I do 6 minutes a day.

When you are active, simply be active. When you meditate simply try to forget and put of anything else aside.

The mind tries to fullfil and put things in the processes as it is an impulse of its nature. Suddenly you remember what must be done, the stress, things of years ago. When that happens, know that is your mind trying to overcome your decision of control. In a very simple fashion, over ride these waves of clusters but also very importantly focus on the purpose.

So the process is overriding and denying and giving your mind something else that you control, which is a silent peace, or a void meditation or any spiritual action.

Thanks NP. Also, if it is not too much trouble, could you one day talk about wisdom? For example, what wisdom is in contrast to knowledge, how It is developed for SS, where does it come from and why, etc.

Wisdom is the consciousness experience of truth. Compared to knowledge, knowledge can be seen as a passive reality of things, everything is and can be knowledge, but only a consciousness seeking and experiencing it can produce wisdom.

Wisdom is a product of experience, knowledge and maturity. Advancing your consciousness, such as studying, introspection, curiosity and applying this will make you wise in time. The way JoS teaches advancement, makes one extremely wise, meaning one truly knows.

That's mostly a basic perspective, true wisdom is one that arrives after many steps of advancement and involves all dimensions of advancement in life. It is a given existence of being on the path of the Gods, but you have to want this and actively work for this, not just expecting it.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top