Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just killed my dog out of too much discipline

Diablo666 said:
My puppy I named Zeus I bought not quite long ago I over disciplined him and he became unconscious and died today..I know I have committed an abomination by beating this dog to death out of discipline..The God's will not be happy with me.. Please HPs help me..need advise..Am going to bury him today..May Anubis go with him in peace and let the God's find it in their hearts to forgive me..Hail Satan forever

I have no words.... You committed such an abomination and now you come on a satanic forum asking how to redeem yourself?

First and foremost this is a Christian attitude, make a mistake and then ask for forgiveness.

Second you should suffer 1000 times what the puppy suffered at the very least.

My dog's name is Zeus too and reading this crap I felt pure hatred towards you.... You are not a SS worthy of the name.
I sincerely hope you are a troll because animals are sacred in Satanism and what you did is not forgivable in the slightest.

I know anubis and I can only imagine the disappointment and revulsion he will feel for you.

You make me sick!

slyscorpion said:
Well almost no one knows the correct thing to do in a lot of situations anymore. So that is where looking up something on the internet before actually doing it is useful.

However I somehow don't think this person respects the Gods very much to name their dog after one of them then treat it badly like this.

So yeah a lot of purification and rituals done to help our side is in order. Show them your serious and want to be a better person. Don't own a pet again until you know what your doing and don't name it after any of the Gods. My cousin had a dog named Loki too I kind of didn't like that (please note I do not know who that is in Satanism though but it's one of the Gods that is the point) Some how I think this is a case of someone told me this is how I am supposed to raise an animal so thats what i think is best.

If you truly are sorry take action and make up for it as best you can.

Naming a dog after a god is in no way disrespectful to the gods. For animals are sacred to the gods.

There is no such thing as being sorry for this abomination.... If he was sorry he would not have committed it.

The only thing he is lucky about is that he is not easily traceable by nickname because he would deserve equal if not worse torture than the one he committed to that innocent and sacred puppy.

I love dogs more than people and that is why I bonded with anubis, a SS would never do such a thing.
Gods are not used to punish humans but I really hope this can be an exception and that this subhuman shit can pay for what he committed.

Diablo666 said:
My puppy I named Zeus I bought not quite long ago I over disciplined him and he became unconscious and died today..I know I have committed an abomination by beating this dog to death out of discipline..The God's will not be happy with me.. Please HPs help me..need advise..Am going to bury him today..May Anubis go with him in peace and let the God's find it in their hearts to forgive me..Hail Satan forever
I’m hoping this is a troll post. If you’re serious, then you need to go to the Gods about this, this is above our pay grade. Besides the Gods and the JoS community, my cat is the being I love most in this world, if I accidentally killed her I’d be so devastated that I’d attempt suicide.

Lydia said:
Diablo666 said:
Thanks for the advice HPs..I haven't been meditating for awhile so I think that's why this incident occurred..All the same I shall do all what you all said..I have buried him yesterday with my jewelries and apologize to him and Satan , Anubis..
Hail Satan
Hail Anubis

... and what about people who have never meditated, should they abuse and kill animals and use "not meditating" as an excuse? That is not an excuse. And it's not an "incident", that word makes it sound something tiny and non-important.

Pets (cats and dogs) are like children. Like 3 year olds. They know some things, they have some intelligence, and they definitely make mistakes. But they should never be beaten, this does not teach them anything!

This type of downplaying sounds sociopathic. Also, I’m not the biggest believer in redemption like how priests pray away their child abuse and repeat. A person should ever let it be as simple as “raise energy send to dog now I’m good”

Not okay in any regard. This isn’t the place for this person, some real long term work is needed and it probably won’t be easy. I wish this guy could get the boot. We’re not Christians.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Spidersweb said:
Again, do people not see the troll? A little defaming propaganda to make JoS look like it's full of bad people?

Could be, but then again, there have been incidents where people even on accident have killed their animals.

Some people have killed pets due to gross negligence, and it can happen. I have heard some really bad stories.

As one doesn't have idea on how to deal with them, co-existence with smaller lifeforms can incur their death even unwillingly or simply because people are gross brutes.

I believe negligent people shouldn't have children, let alone pets. Not even friends or partners actually, until they have fixed this flaw. People who are negligent in relationships are among the people I can stand the least.

Academic Scholar said:
Diablo666 said:
I’m hoping this is a troll post. If you’re serious, then you need to go to the Gods about this, this is above our pay grade. Besides the Gods and the JoS community, my cat is the being I love most in this world, if I accidentally killed her I’d be so devastated that I’d attempt suicide.

There has been a case where an SS I know had this happen to them without really a way to predict this or stop it. Their cat was drinking things from their bathroom at night [and going at every length to access these chemicals]. The death happened slowly and over time. They were not at fault. The death was a devastating loss.

Eventually the Gods reincarnated the cat, and the next thing you know, exactly on the next lifetime they had [they found the cat again in a new body], it went AGAIN to do the very same thing with drinking the chemicals. Of course, they have taken excessive measures now to stop this so things are ok.

However, there is a reason why certain things are accidents and why guilt on accidents or unforeseen situations is different than purposeful behavior. Even ignorance can account to great mistakes, without one having a clue at all.

Sundara said:
Lydia said:
Diablo666 said:
Thanks for the advice HPs..I haven't been meditating for awhile so I think that's why this incident occurred..All the same I shall do all what you all said..I have buried him yesterday with my jewelries and apologize to him and Satan , Anubis..
Hail Satan
Hail Anubis

... and what about people who have never meditated, should they abuse and kill animals and use "not meditating" as an excuse? That is not an excuse. And it's not an "incident", that word makes it sound something tiny and non-important.

Pets (cats and dogs) are like children. Like 3 year olds. They know some things, they have some intelligence, and they definitely make mistakes. But they should never be beaten, this does not teach them anything!

This type of downplaying sounds sociopathic. Also, I’m not the biggest believer in redemption like how priests pray away their child abuse and repeat. A person should ever let it be as simple as “raise energy send to dog now I’m good”

Not okay in any regard. This isn’t the place for this person, some real long term work is needed and it probably won’t be easy. I wish this guy could get the boot. We’re not Christians.

Should he be cursed forever now for what he did?

Redemption isn’t blind forgiving, redemption is a chance to realize your mistakes and correct them. If this person tomorrow builds a shelter and saves thousands of dogs, is that enough to make up for this what he did? In my opinion, yes, that would make things even. Much more than that.

Larissa666 said:
Sundara said:
Lydia said:

Redemption isn’t blind forgiving, redemption is a chance to realize your mistakes and correct them. If this person tomorrow builds a shelter and saves thousands of dogs, is that enough to make up for this what he did? In my opinion, yes, that would make things even. Much more than that.

In the future, we are going to have to deal with the reality of fixing ALL of humanity, including people who have done much worse than killing an animal. Making it even harder, people who do fucked up things often need the most help themselves, so overall it is just depressing.

There is nothing other that can be done save for the person to be forced to advance and then redeem themselves for their mistake, even if this takes a decade or whatever. In the future, this can include limiting someone's freedoms to prevent further damage, as well as punitive actions, but they also need a chance to fix their mistake as well.

So, if someone within society fucks up badly, proving they are not competently managing their own life, then they should be removed and put into a specialized camp that will ensure they advance and redeem themselves. After this, they can be released.

---------------

In this case, the guy said he wasn't meditating, and he killed his dog. So he should be forced onto a meditation routine, as well as made to do labor in regards to helping dogs, such as cleaning kennels or something.

Otherwise, if we are to simply push this guy away and be done with it, then the problem still remains within their karma and the karma of the animal. Unless we are willing to actually soul death, someone, over this, then everything else is simply burying the problem for later.

As far as the pragmatics of all this, I don't believe it would be impossible for these rehabilitation camps to become self-sustaining, keeping in mind that we would have not just "normal" NatSoc leadership, but advanced SS leaders who can organize such matters with ease. Therefore, it shouldn't break the bank of a country either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
Diablo666 said:

There has been a case where an SS I know had this happen to them without really a way to predict this or stop it. Their cat was drinking things from their bathroom at night [and going at every length to access these chemicals]. The death happened slowly and over time. They were not at fault. The death was a devastating loss.

Eventually the Gods reincarnated the cat, and the next thing you know, exactly on the next lifetime they had [they found the cat again in a new body], it went AGAIN to do the very same thing with drinking the chemicals. Of course, they have taken excessive measures now to stop this so things are ok.

However, there is a reason why certain things are accidents and why guilt on accidents or unforeseen situations is different than purposeful behavior. Even ignorance can account to great mistakes, without one having a clue at all.
My dog died of cancer, I was not as advanced like now and my life was a mess. She died but the Gods did reincarnate her, I asked them to not reincarnate her back to me because I really couldn't take care of a dog (its a very long story but basically my drunk dad brought her home even if we really did not have the time and money to take care of her, i was very young and had a lot of problems but she alwayes had food and basics needs), they had a way to let me know she was reincarnated and now I know she is in a good family, the coincidence were crazy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
Diablo666 said:

noooo poor baby kitty :( :(
i would be devastated if my cat did that to herself. luckily she didn't do stuff like that. wow though i knew some cats liked to drink out of toilets but house chemicals?? yikes. I would think a dog would be more prone to that. Glad the cat reincarnated though and measures were taken.

Once when we were kids i woke up to my then 5 yr old li'l bro climbing all over things in the bedroom with a bottle of those chewy flintstone vitamins in his hand. i freaked out thinking he was gunna poison himself and get sick and started chasing him to take it away. luckily it wasn't a big deal and he was fine.

Kids and pets though can get themselves in alot of trouble with things like that.

The person hasn't been fully sincere, the reality is that the dog desired to die, and it was granted because of his suffering and torture. The torture was beyond anything, and the poor dog was desperate and wanted to die, as to escape by any other means is not possible for a faithful dog as he was. Dogs respect the owner even when the owner decides to kill them, they accept because they are different animals. When a dog acknowledges you as its owner, they'll die for you and be there no matter what. So the greater pain is that of emotional wounds, and where it came to, as he couldn't accept to attack you back, as he respected you too much.

The dog did good and I am extremely glad he departed from this owner, he can depart from the life he enforced it on him and reincarnate to a loving family. If the dog were to remain, would've been a hard life, full of abuse. Dogs are extremely enduring of everything, imagine leading a dog into that.

My last dog, waited a night for me to wake up and hold him in the hands, all of the family so he can die. Tortured himself and held onto life for our love, just to let go in a couple of seconds holding him. Some dogs have this ability, and they need to be loved, cared, and respected, held high in a family. A reason of emotional bond I could not have again for years.

Animals are sacred and no less than human life. They are to be respected, fully, all of their nature and instincts, held in protection and comfort. Animals are much more beneficial to life than the majority of humans.

NakedPluto said:
The person hasn't been fully sincere, the reality is that the dog desired to die, and it was granted because of his suffering and torture. The torture was beyond anything, and the poor dog was desperate and wanted to die, as to escape by any other means is not possible for a faithful dog as he was. Dogs respect the owner even when the owner decides to kill them, they accept because they are different animals. When a dog acknowledges you as its owner, they'll die for you and be there no matter what. So the greater pain is that of emotional wounds, and where it came to, as he couldn't accept to attack you back, as he respected you too much.

The dog did good and I am extremely glad he departed from this owner, he can depart from the life he enforced it on him and reincarnate to a loving family. If the dog were to remain, would've been a hard life, full of abuse. Dogs are extremely enduring of everything, imagine leading a dog into that.

My last dog, waited a night for me to wake up and hold him in the hands, all of the family so he can die. Tortured himself and held onto life for our love, just to let go in a couple of seconds holding him. Some dogs have this ability, and they need to be loved, cared, and respected, held high in a family. A reason of emotional bond I could not have again for years.

Animals are sacred and no less than human life. They are to be respected, fully, all of their nature and instincts, held in protection and comfort. Animals are much more beneficial to life than the majority of humans.

I think a more appropriate word would be partner, rather than owner.

Stormblood said:
NakedPluto said:

I think a more appropriate word would be partner, rather than owner.

Or as that. To me, owner means owning responsibilities over something, such as the comfort of an animal, providing food and other necessary things.

Larissa666 said:
Sundara said:
Lydia said:

From the Gods‘ perspective, redemption is when you learned from your mistakes, understood them, changed and really showed by action that you changed. But in this also a bit of punishment is included in some cases. (From my understanding)

NakedPluto said:

Don’t make my eyes wet :((

Diablo666 said:

I think he is trolling, just read it carefully and you might get another understanding of his words.
And the next time you want to buy a hybrid puppy from the store and want to "humanize" it, call it Jew or Jehova.
And i am not going to comment on some weird things some other Members wrote about dogs,
obviously there has to be a law implemented in the future to protect any animal from weirdos who want to project their complexes unto animals or want to humanize them. Animals belong in the wild/nature.
If you are lonely, just try to approach human women and have some girlfriends.

this right here, is one of the many trillions of butterfly effects that have affected humanity as a result of a low consciousness and extremely shit karma. your act was blasphemous and vile. and even though i am extremely disappointed in you i still hope that one day you will get rid of this psychopathic alter ego you have before it is too late, and also seek a therapist. and do what HP Hooded cobra has said.

Larissa666 said:
Sundara said:
Lydia said:

That way of thinking for myself in the past almost led to death, on a macro scale I’m not sure, if I were a prosecutor or judge of some type I’d seek a pretty high penalty.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:

noooo poor baby kitty :( :(
i would be devastated if my cat did that to herself. luckily she didn't do stuff like that. wow though i knew some cats liked to drink out of toilets but house chemicals?? yikes. I would think a dog would be more prone to that. Glad the cat reincarnated though and measures were taken.

Once when we were kids i woke up to my then 5 yr old li'l bro climbing all over things in the bedroom with a bottle of those chewy flintstone vitamins in his hand. i freaked out thinking he was gunna poison himself and get sick and started chasing him to take it away. luckily it wasn't a big deal and he was fine.

Kids and pets though can get themselves in alot of trouble with things like that.
Cats are very curious and sometimes they try to eat and drink things they shouldn't. I know my cat and keep all these things away from her, Its a lot of work but I don't want to see my cat dead. I don't know if all the cats do but mine likes to eat plastics bags, so I have to keep it away from her.

Is this the same guy who was beating cats to death? Putting them in pillow cases and beating them? If it is, man you might need to check into a mental hospital or get evaluated. You might be a little sick in your head

Darksage666 said:
Is this the same guy who was beating cats to death? Putting them in pillow cases and beating them? If it is, man you might need to check into a mental hospital or get evaluated. You might be a little sick in your head

A little sick?!

If this is true and they are a SS indeed (which I would highly doubt at this point, as the Gods would NOT allow such behaviour) they deserve a very very high punishment. Well after they die, they will see what awaits them.

Darksage666 said:

This little pleb even wanted a familiar hyena.
He will never have a familiar, and even if he had one, runes won’t make u be able to „call“ them, you directly use the powers of your mind to do so.

NinRick said:
Darksage666 said:

A little sick?!

If this is true and they are a SS indeed (which I would highly doubt at this point, as the Gods would NOT allow such behaviour) they deserve a very very high punishment. Well after they die, they will see what awaits them.

Two words ASTRAL PARASITES!!!

:cry:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
NinRick said:
Darksage666 said:

A little sick?!

Two words ASTRAL PARASITES!!!

:cry:

No astral parasites brother.
There is no pardon for this, as this is a crime against one the core belief of being a Spiritual Satanist.

Whenever I look at my cat I have to think about Lady Inanna.
I could never hurt my beloved familiar.

Does this mean I can't archive Godhead again in the future?? I think this is meant for father Satan to decide..

Diablo666 said:
Does this mean I can't archive Godhead again in the future?? I think this is meant for father Satan to decide..

Achieving Godhead is nothing you should be worried about right now.

It is indeed Father Satan who decides who is worth of it, yes this is true.

Diablo666 said:

You are a sick deranged and individual. You don't belong near helpless creatures.

Normally I would say you should make up for it by adopting a new dog and showing it enough love to counteract the evil that you just committed, but with your track record, you really don't belong near helpless creatures like I have stated above.

The least you can do is learn an important lesson which is to NEVER DO IT AGAIN you scumbag piece of shit. Go do charitable works for the SS cause every weekend for the rest of your life....it won't absolve you of the evil you've done, but its a good start

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back